Dispelling the myths: Question 2

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by IB-Chaste, Mar 13, 2023.

?

Has there been a reduction to your manhood?

1. Yes, it is now smaller. Both flaccid and erect.

18.2%
  2. Yes, it is smaller flaccid. My erections appear the same.

18.8%
  3. No. There has been no change.

63.0%
Random Thread
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    It could be a concern to anyone entering chastity that the size of their penis will shrink.

Has your erection size diminished as a result of cage wearing?

2. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    It may be important to also know how long 1 has been locking with has it shrunk???

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    agree. The polling system on here is limited.

Ericr likes this.
  4. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I thinks it's smaller flaccid, there's more room at the end of the cage than there was. Probably going to downsize soon. Erect I think is unchanged but i haven't measured as I'm only permitted an erection once or twice a month, and getting the tape measure is not my first instinct.

littleguy3 likes this.
  5. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, 100%, in both cases, flacid and erect!
    Whether thats caused by chastity, normal ageing process, health, i'm not sure, but it is
    definitely a lot smaller, and my wife would 100% agree with that.

MacKenzie1518 likes this.
  6. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    While I am locked 24-7 during the week and I do get PIV on the weekends, I have noticed some shrinkage

7. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    My penis is smaller in the timeframe that we have been living the chastity lifestyle. I was just over 6 inches when we started and I’m just over 5 inches now. However I do have a condition called peyronies which is where scar tissue forms on the tubes that expand your penis. Luckily for me my peyronies was pretty mild and it stopped progressing but I think because of the combination of chastity and the condition I lost about an inch and a little bit of girth at the front. My wife says she doesn’t notice/feel a difference and she’s still happy with it lol.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  8. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been belted almost 24/7 this April will make a year. I was 5.5 to 6 inches. Now maybe 3.5 if that. The only time I had a real brake from the belt was a week in holiday. My belt is the BBCS with a 2 inch funnel tube. There is NO HARD ON aim the belt!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You're assuming we have been unlocked long enough to verify. ;-/

10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I tentatively answered "Yes, it is smaller flaccid. My erections appear the same." It's hard? to tell since I'm released so rarely and for such short periods of time. She did notice i wasn't as hard the last time she released me as normal but that didnt suppress the nerve endings from feeling the stimulation that was going on nor did it suppress it's normal function. Since we cant have PIV any longer, who cares? I think he probably needs more than 10 minutes outside of the cage to get fully stretched out.... I think! :oops:

guodor and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  11. Deleted member 97201

I also have peyronies and been using a traction device, oils and supplements, which’s slowly seems to have helped some. Do you still wear your cage?

12. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    For me this is very tricky.
    I have been wearing a cage 24/7, with releases every two months (average), for the past 17 years. I was 27 when I was first locked.
    I have noticed that my penis has become more soft (when flacid) and the skin is thinner.
    Throughout time, I have also felt the need to reduce the size of my devices and I feel that I can compress it more easily.
    My erections are still strong and I didn't notice any significant decrease in size. What I notice is that it deflates much faster and easily.
    Having said this, my vote will be on the second option.
    Nevertheless, I would have to state that, after chastity, nothing is the same again and I wouldn't like to be free again.

13. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    I switch between a Behind Bars belt and a classic steel ball trap cage. Right now I’m in the ball trap as I need to lose a few pounds to fit comfortably in the belt. My peyronies developed in I think 2016 and we had been doing chastity for about a year at that point. We took a short break just to see how things might change. I ended up with a couple of internal scar tissue/plaque knots behind the head of my penis that initially felt painful when I’d get erections. After several months the pain went away and everything felt fine. I did notice I was shorter and not as girthy towards the head. Also a slight upward bend but if anything that might have been a benefit as it’s now more positioned to hit my wife's Gspot. In 2018 I noticed no more changes and since then I feel like a little bit but not all of the girth came back. I tried some of the recommended supplements and I was in and out of my cage enough at that time to give it a good stretch every now and then. Once we felt comfortable again the cage went back on for longer periods.

In my twenties I was just over 6 inches and when the peyronies hit I was right around 5.5”. Measuring myself now I’m at 5.1”. I think that is more of a result of having to sedentary of lifestyle for to long. I’m not fat but I am overweight and out of shape. Also I think my testosterone levels have dropped, I took some testosterone supplements to see what they would do and I actually felt better and my erections were harder and stronger. I think if I were to eat better and work out (which is the plan) and start taking those T supplements regularly, that missing 1/2 inch or more might come back more regularly the harder I’m able to get. I don’t think chastity was the cause of any of the permanent shrinkage but I do think it causes temporary shrinkage and a tendency to be more soft when erect if caged for longer periods (24/7). Ultimately I feel lucky that my peyronies is more on the mild end of the spectrum and it appears to have stopped a couple of years after it started. From what I understand, if it does stop developing like mine did, it shouldn’t start up again.

14. Deleted member 97201

I believe mine occurred from wearing a narrow plastic cage, I woke up and my friend was hard pointing upwards in the cage stuck about halfway and purple. I took off the cage and that’s when I noticed three hard spots, one just under the glands and two at the base. it points just slightly to the left and upwards. Pain has gone, I’ve been using a traction device, which seems to have helped. I throughout the cage.

I stopped wearing a cage, have not noticed anymore spots. Started playing with a 1 inch steel cage. I seem to turtle, uncut grower. The cage holes are small enough to keep my foreskin from scraping my underwear.

the smaller cage stays aligned and keeps things snugger. I wore it last night and no issues. My wife isn’t impressed with cages, could because she’s a nurse and worries I will break it more :/

WWSUB likes this.
  15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I've been in the lifestyle for nearly 25 years, my cock and erections have diminished, but probably due to age, but if i use my pump i can pump up to 8", but as soon as i release it it does go down quite quickly

16. Deleted member 97201

My injury occurred last year. Lost an inch, girth remained. We have not had PIV, due to my waiting for the pain to go away and wife having shoulder surgery.

WWSUB likes this.
  17. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    At the time my injury occurred I was wearing a peppermill style ball trap cage. It was only 2 inches but it was wider than what I normally wear. It allowed my cock to expand more outward versus forward and I was always curious if that might be what triggered it. But I also know my father has peyronies as this is a hereditary disease and I wonder if this was just bound to happen one way or another. Only difference was that my father was in his mid 40’s when it hit and I was in my mid 30’s. I’m pretty young in terms of the demographic in which this typically effects but it can happen at any age.

Your situation sounds similar to mine in what you’ve described other than my loss of girth. I imagine (and hope) yours won’t change much more from this point and your pain will eventually completely subside like mine. I only feel the knots when flaccid and if I squeeze them they hurt but very much less so now but they never hurt and I can’t feel them when I’m hard.

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  18. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    I voted no, but there is some slight change in flaccid length, almost like he’s trained to be ready for the cage if he’s been released for a few minutes to be cleaned.

Once he’s out past a few minutes he relaxes and is back to his normal flaccid length, the girth takes a little longer.
    Erections I thought for a while had lost some length, but my Wife said absolutely not, and the last couple times of teasing, she’s definitely correct, it looks like it did when we were teens again! I may ask if she’ll grab a cloth tape measure next time but she swears he’s still close to 7”.
    I’ve finally been able to lose a couple stubborn pounds over the last couple weeks too so I’m sure that helps.

Oh, and I’m locked basically 24/7 year round for the last two years, out for cleaning, shaving, piv a couple times a week possibly.
    The overnight cage free sleep for erection health is usually once every 1-2 weeks or so, Wife is an RN and we’re cautious so that’s not going to end. And we don’t have a shrunken penis fetish or anything, not that there’s anything wrong with that lol
    My cage is 1.5” long, 2.2” overall length, and 1.25” wide, so he’s quite squished up in there all the time. Stops erections very well!

19. Deleted member 97201

Have you tried a traction device? I’ve been using it for a few months off and on for 30 mins at a time, total about 4 hours a day. I Google researched the doctors talk about the benefits, but I have not read anything regarding the device from real people.

20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I've lost a few CM, down from 19. And had a few unexpected ED issues in the past year. Not sure if the cage is at fault. Anyhow, my wife is happy, because I used to hurt her (I was too long for her).

WWSUB likes this.
  21. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    I was under the impression that the side effect of chastity and penis shrinkage was a myth. So some of these replies are concerning. More so because I'm not about to take it off my Fiancee regardless. If its a thing, then it's a thing. But I'd rather he didn't loose any length or girth, as I do enjoy regular PIV with him. (I know, he's one lucky guy, right). Does anyone know if loss of length or girth depends on how long you're kept locked up for? I.E would shrinkage only occur in men who are locked for very very long periods of time without being let out? Or does it happen no matter how long the duration, if its going to happen at all?

Curious40ish likes this.
  22. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    My guess is that the issue is one of aging, diet, and health. I almost never am caged at night, and more often than not over the past several months, not at all. I need to exercise more and eat less, and get my blood pressure under control, I guess. So maybe the cage contributed, but maybe it's the 10 pounds that I put on over the past year.

23. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I think regular piv would keep shrinkage at bay. I am only out of the belt to deep clean once every two weeks on average. Other than a week in January that has been our routine for one year. My Queen prefers the control to the use of what’s in the belt. The belt came in the 1st of April last year. From then until the second week of January, I was given one hand job and allowed piv once. My tube is 2 inches and the belt does not allow any expansion. I believe time in the belt and no hardons to speak of lead to my shrinkage. Most say it is temporary.

24. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    The majority opinion seems to be that shrinkage is only temporary.

25. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Thank you for yoir replies. Panic over!

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice