Real Life with a Dominant KH Wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by subken, Mar 26, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    I am interested in the "real" lives of those of us who's KH's and Mistress/Owner's are their wives.

The challenges of a D/s relationship in marriage are many. Add in children, jobs, other family, housework, school, etc. and the fetish and sexual aspects of the relationship often must take a backseat, sometimes for long periods. Over the last 18 years or so of D/s play between my Wife/Owner Mary and I, this has been one of the biggest challenges. We have 18 year old twins and a nine year old, all boys.

After many years of D/s "play" we had the usual bumps in our marriage and my Wife grew weary of just being in control during play time. She wanted 24/7 obedience and my committment to an Owner/slave relationship for the rest of our days. Because I was born for such a relationship, I readily agreed. It was then that she discovered the use of chastity to increase submission and obedience. The CB3000 remains the only D/s "toy" that became a real tool and a 24/7 part of our everyday lives (well, there are a few dildoes she likes under the bed).

I have had great difficulty living up to the 24/7 chaste/submissive role and it is still very much a work in progress. Obedience is the mantra I have been given and nothing helps more than being locked in chastity, which is why I am currently locked 24/7.

We have abandoned all but a few of our extensive selection of B&D toys and moved much more into a service oriented type of play. All the topping from the bottom has been "trained" out of me. After all how can a Goddess be truly served and worshipped if the slave is bound?

My role has become that of a sissy servant responsible for pleasing my Mistress in all ways. I pamper and worship Her feet, her breasts, and of course her pussy. I wait on her in every way while wearing a maids uniform or posing in different lingerie, heels, makeup, etc. She often takes pictures for her later amusement. I am never allowed out of the CB3000 during play. I'm not really sure how we got into making me a sissy, for years we never did any crossdressing... it seems to have been a natural progression of what we both liked.

Lately, She has taken quite a liking to a large 8" dildo that she has me use on her with a strap-on harness. For the first time in our relationship I am no longer allowed to penetrate Her at all, not even for my bi-weekly release, rather I must jack off while sucking her toes.

Through a lot of work and frustration, our marriage and our D/s relationship have matured, solidified and gotten stronger. Mary has embraced her dominance and realized the power she has to the point that in the last few years she has become comfortable cuckolding me and expressing her desire to engage dominant bulls not only for her pleasure, but for her to watch while her sissy gets used and humilliated.

What's your real life story?

2. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Excellent thread, subken! It is so nice to hear of a real-life D/s relationship involving chastity as a tool for obedience. I hope to have more real-life experiences to share in the future. Thank you for sharing. I know it gives many of us hope. fondly, maid madeleine:ten-on-ten:

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Playing can be a bit of a tough time when you have kids.
    There was a time when we didn't have kids living with us and it was a lot more fun.
    Now we have the kids all the time so fun is a little harder to come by.
    in case anyone didn't guess I live with my KH who is also my wife. like most couples we have our ups and downs, I'm stil trying to get around to building a more appropriatte bed and redoing the basement. Summer is coming so I'll have more time to do it all. I'll still probably never do it.

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Very nice introduction sissy ken. I suspect the progression in your relationship that you mentioned was mostly due to the fact that you are a sissy - a natural sissy. Once recognized, the rest just seems to follow. From what you wrote, it seems you are quite content with matters as they are - isn't that true? Your Mistress Mary seems to have put you right where you belong.

5. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    Hello Miss D,

Yes I am content and Mistress has me where I belong. She has forever had a private nick name for me of "pussy boy" even before we reached this stage. She has told me that she knew I was a sissy from the moment we first met. When I asked her why she married me, she said that she loved this part of me, that we were yin and yang adn belonged together, and that I was the cutest man she had ever dated. This is to me another indicator that women are naturally superior to men in this and many other ways.

This morning she told me how happy she was with me in 24/7 lockup, and that she saw no reason to not to keep me locked up indefinately. She has begun telling me of her fantasy of being fucked by a hung bull while I suck on her toes, then having him release his load into my mouth and on my face. She says I'm not ready for that just yet however... we are moving in that direction. :scared0016:

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    subken,

my Mistress and i have been in a D/s relationship for over 2 years and W/we're coming up one O/our one year anniversary living together. W/we live with Mistresses 3 children, 18, 20 and 22, so play time is usually once a week on saturday night when W/we bribe the kids to leave for a few hours.

despite limited play time i am Mistresses devoted lifestyle slave. i am submissive to Mistress in all aspects of O/our lives. i serve as Her personal assistant, do all the cooking, shopping, O/our laundry and errands. Mistress works from home so i answer phones and i'm responsible for all administrative duties. cleaning is a family job as there are 5 adults in the household and i only serve Mistress.

i post a journal about twice a week which begins here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=865

slavejohn

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    OH MY.. sissy ken - to be Her cummy faced sissy would be very good for you. Of course, it does take the right sort of man for that to happen. On the positive side - there are plenty of men that would go for it at the drop of a hat. I'm sure your chance will come soon enough. In the meantime, be a good little gurly cucky and wait patiently for your first sperming....

8. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress D, I will wait patiently. I have no doubt that if my Mistress wants it, then it will be good for me.

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Miss D would You kindly send one our way? We live in homophobe pennsylvania. We have been looking for 2 years already.

Rachel

10. Mistress Helen

Mistress Helen Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Subken, there's quite a bit in your story that I recognise in the relationship that I have with my sissified husband linda. We don't have children to consider, but there are vanilla friends and relatives who would be most put out if they knew what we are really like. Right now we're just letting the truth dawn on them that linda wishes to live 24/7 as a woman. That'll do for now.

Putting fantasy into reality isn't easy and it can go horribly wrong when it doesn't live up to expectations. The secret, I'm sure, is to share your fantasies and your feelings openly with each other, and that's what you seem to be doing. Don't know where you'll get that bull from, though... and they make a dreadful mess of the bedroom!!

11. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    subken, May i ask how you pull off serving as a sissy in a uniform with the 18 yr. old twins and nine year old all living at home?

12. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    It is not easy. We have a guest house and sometimes use that, and sometimes we get a hotel if we have a babysitter for the 9 year old. I work out of my house and the kids are gone 7:30 to 3:30 every weekday, so we do some play then, too. But often we will go for a good while before I can be her full blown maid. The only 24/7 aspect of our D/s is the CB3000.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice