Is ultimity excited to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slave-in-FLR, Feb 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Does the sense of ultimity (finality, infinity, I am not sure which English word is most proper) in term of your sexual denial excite you, guys? I mean a conscientiousness of the fact that some sexual activity is forbidden and denied FOREVER. Having in mind that you will NEVER do that. As getting no more orgasm or no more pushing your penis into woman's vagina. My Wife have not sucked my dick since we are in FLR relation and I am conscious that a blow job is going to be something I will NEVER experience again. I feel so submissive and inferior to real men and therefore excited thinking about it. I am still allowed to have PIV sex, but a fantasy that I can do it NEVER again turns me on so much. Looking at sexy women I like imaginating that NONE woman's pussy is accessible for my cock EVER. Are your feelings similar?

LukeVallentine likes this.
  2. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Seeing a beautiful woman walking by sometimes my mind goes “you couldn’t do anything, you are locked”. Not that I ever would cheat on my wife, but the mind just goes this way. And yes that can be quite exciting!
    Anything that would be forever is a few steps to far for me yet. But it seems I will not have PIV this whole year and that is a lot longer than before so maybe she is just testing how far I can go in the future.

Rectrix, Kylara and slave-in-FLR like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    I know lots will disagree, but this wouldn't work for me. This would take it out of being a fetish and into something else, something that I wouldn't want. each to their own.

homebody and Iron78 like this.
  4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    The thought is incredibly exciting. If it were TRUE reality, I don't think it'd be good.

In my case, unless I were to REALLY push it, I am pretty confident I will never be allowed intercourse again....nor a blow job. Cumming? Even if by accident, I probably will someday. Handjob? maybe if I am good. Locked? It won't be every day.

But I repeat...the thought of finality or.........wait for it.....permanent chastity.....is very hot.

Rectrix and slave-in-FLR like this.
  5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It’s a really exciting fantasy. I get a throbbing/pulsing feeling somewhere down there when she says it’s off limits for me and that I’m not ever allowed.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  6. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I say it's a very hot fantasy when they say never allowed touching your penis again or using it like a man and only dripping from the cage and pegging. but as for real I highly doubt that would work for me currently. perhaps down the road that might be easier like others have gotten a custom to it but nevertheless a great fantasy/ roleplaying I enjoy.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  7. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Yes, very exciting indeed. To some extent, that's the whole point.

slave-in-FLR and Sissycaitlin77 like this.
  8. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM

I agree.!!!

LukeVallentine likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    but when thingys happen to you then some things that you done once dont happen no more but other thingys that dint happen then do happen now and i like what has happen to me better that what it was like then.

10. curious2017

curious2017 Member

Local Time:
    interesting question. we are not FLR ad dont think my wife has any interest in one. but pretty sure i will never receive a blowjob again. Unlikely i will be allowed to cum again in my wifes pussy. And very little p-i-v at all, even with no cumming. I am not sure i am excited by this. but there are some unexpected positive surprises. for rexample, i have been required to put my cock and balls in a spiked harness for my last couple of releases - my wife makes me put it on to listen to her with a vibe and then squeezes the harness to make the spikes dig in while i milk myself off. so its not all bad

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  11. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    A while back, while overseas, my wife declared a period of chastity would begin immediately. No cage; I was on the road. But chastity, none the less. She had never done that, and I found it an arousing moment. She sent me to the hotel shower where I was told to stand in the corner, in the dark, with a bar of soap in my mouth (I forget the reason), until she texted. She forgot, and texted later. My lips swelled from the soap, but eventually came down.

Over the next couple of weeks, I found that my productivity and focus on job, and on writing, increased substantially. If I sat idle, I focused on what I couldn't have, which was frustrating. On the other hand, I knew that there would be no relief, and that I'd best focus on other things, rather than what I couldn't have. I found that I had more time, more energy, and more concentration for other projects and things. I found it quite liberating.

Ultimately, also very frustrating at times, but also quite liberating. I also noted that my demeanor in general trended toward being far more cooperative, congenial, and in less argumentative.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  12. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    Yes, it's incredibly arousing. Because of my small penis and total lack of control over my orgasms, I was never good at PIV sex, and I was the one who suggested to my wife that she should deny it. For some years she would mostly deny me but occasionally let me inside her after she was satisfied with her dildo or on very very rare occasions just as a spontaneous surprise. To be honest, I didn't really desire PIV sex that much because I knew it was never pleasing to her, and for me it wasn't necessarily always as pleasurable, nor did it last as long, as my masturbation sessions.

A little over 2.5 years ago, on our anniversary, my wife told me to put on one of my small condoms, and she straddled me and rode me what little she could for risk my little boner would fall out. She loudly chastised me for not being able to please her sexually -- loud enough for the people in the next room or through the open window to hear -- and the combination of the surprise sexual favor, the exquisite feeling of being inside her in that position, and the humiliation all led me to orgasm within about 20 seconds.... which she also loudly (and thus publicly) chastised me for. Then she looked me in the eyes and said, "I hope you enjoyed that, because that's the last time you will ever be inside a pussy."

Now I've gone from not really even wanting to have PIV sex when it was possible to absolutely craving that feeling again because it is out of my reach. I beg my wife to let me put it in for just a moment, and when she denies me I get even more aroused by the denial, rejection, and humiliation. When I am not in chastity I jerk off to the memory of being inside her, conjuring up memories of our earliest sexual encounters and of such things as yanking down her leggings and panties, breathing in that heavenly scent of her vagina and the sweet smell of her anus, and sliding my modest erection into her from behind.

I tell her these things, and it pleases her to hear and, I think, makes her want to deny me even more.

13. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    My wife hate anal sex, active or passive, but I am allowed to touch her ass, pet it but never enter it in any case. She is not interested in pegging me either so I guess it is the end of it too.

Since we began FLR this has ended and will never get back again. Same for cumming in her, it may have happen one time last 4 years and by accident. She prefer not and stop pills then. My pleasure, orgasm or cumming is not in her scope she said. The number of orgasm and jerk I do has drop from once a week to once 40 days. I guess it will go and drop again as she found me nicer if I don't jerk at all.
    of course it is arousing a lot, terifying me less now than before, when we started. Like if it was now the new normality.

slave-in-FLR and b_quark like this.
  14. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    My wife was never interested in trying anal sex, even though I always thought my small penis was well suited for it. :) She allows me to put my finger and my tongue in her anus, whether it be by her command (such as when she is on top of me and I'm licking her clit and working the large dildo and she tells me to put a finger in her ass) or by my request (or pleading, such as when I want to kneel behind her and play with my little dick while my tongue is in her ass).

She did try pegging me once, and she didn't enjoy it very much. She said she might do it again, but that was some time ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice