How long?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Leanne, Nov 4, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Leanne

Leanne Member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Hi,

We are progressing well with our adventure.
    Thank you to all of the people who have commented on my previous threads.

I am sure this question has been asked hundreds of times before, how long should I keep him locked?
    We are about to start over with a greater understanding, the longest he has gone before is a couple of months

I have read suggestions that it needs to a minimum of 3 months, my thoughts so far is a lock up new until Christmas, then from new years day I’m considering giving him12 orgasms for next year. He can have them when he wants (if he has been good) but once the 12 are gone that’s it.
    He could ask and if he hasn’t been good enough then he has to wait longer.
    Obviously I choose how and when he gets them, that way it will keep it more of a mystery for him and he knows he needs to spend them carefully.

Any thoughts and suggestions from the group?

Kind Regards

Leanne

2. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    That does sound like a pretty good arrangment.

3. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I 'd say this is extremely generous of you but also slightly clever - since you say he can have them whenever he wants he may have 6 or more within the first month which then means he'd have to eke out his remaing allowance over 11 months which roughly would be 1 every 8 weeks! You might even get him so worked up that he has 8 in the 1st 4 weeks which would then mean him having to wait at least 12 weeks! Mmmm quite devious, but I like it. I can imagine the following year the allowance being reduced to single digits!!

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    IMO it's your decision.

But if you want to allow 12 in 2011 why not?

I'm not sure what you mean though. Are you choosing the times or is he?

You first say one, then the other?

Joro

5. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM

6. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    I have been in chastity for a year straight now. My Wife/Mistress had me play a dice game to determine my next length of time. In short it complied of another 24 months in lock up, with only 6 milkings and 5 orgasms. Something about ever two or so months. If she devided them equally. She can choose to do whatever she wishes, all at once. Or at the end. I will never know for sure. All I do know is she thought I got to many orgasms in the fold, and told me that most will be ruined. My last orgasm was January 2010. And I know that my next one won't be until that time in 2011. I can't tell all you how orgasm denial has fulfilied our lives. But for all the domm women, it is the best thing you could make your man go thru. I was once a head strong, lazy male. But since we morved towards a perminent FLR, I have become a new man. This has been better for our relationship and for her sexual needs. She is always satisfied and I am always eager to service her in anyway.

7. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    I wonder whether you could consider playing the game where he is given the choice: "You can cum today but I'll only jerk you off really quickly. Or you can wait another two weeks and I'll give you a much more luxurious slow and slippery hand job". And then when the two weeks is up, it's "or you can wait another two weeks and you'll get my mouth as well" and so on, making each deferral more deliciously tempting than the last.

In this way he can elect to have a higher quantity of lower quality relief, or vice-versa, which will enable you to gauge just how desperate he really is (cross ref with your 'guilt' posting).

NotR

8. Locked Mikey

Locked Mikey Active member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    The longest my wife kept me locked was 3 weeks and 4 days- I was climbing the walls when I got finally got my release. I am not sure it is heathy to go longer than 6 weeks without a release or at least that is what I heard.
    Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice