Morning and Evening Rules and Expectations

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by JoeD, Feb 23, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    On another thread, someone suggested I share some of the rules in my FLR since I have a mature FLR that has been running smoothly for many years. There are a lot so I'll break it up into a few posts. Let's start with morning and evening routines.

In the morning I make "to go" coffee and breakfast for my wife to take to work. I take her work bag out to her car and if it is cold outside I will start the car to warm it up. Before I go to work, I am required to empty the dishwasher, feed the dog, and make the bed. I am pretty much on the go from the time I get up until the time I leave for work.

In the evenings, my wife makes dinner (she enjoys cooking and is an awesome cook). I am required to clean up after dinner and load the dishwasher. I love that she leaves her plate on the table for me to clean up. Even when the kids are home from college, they will put their plates in the sink and she will just get up from the table and leave hers for me to fetch. Other evening expectations:ii
    • I am responsible for laundry so most nights I am doing laundry and putting clothes away. She is very particular about how I put her clothes away. If something is not put away in the right sport or is not hung perfectly on a hanger, I will be reprimanded and sometimes punished. If the laundry basket is too full I may get punished.
    • Prior to bed she will layout the next day's work clothes for me to iron.
    • She may request that I give her a massage and/or bath
    • Some nights she will order me to be her footstool (I love this!). As her footstool, I wear nothing but a designated pair of "footstool" panties and I get on hands and knees in front of her. She rests her feet on my back while she reads or watches TV. I am not allowed to talk during footstool time. If I am lucky she will tease my cock a few times with her hand or foot. She likes to keep me aroused while I am serving as her footstool.
    • I must straighten up the house before bed and make sure the kitchen is clean
    • I am responsible for making sure the house is locked up for the night.
    So pretty much every day I get up before her and go to bed after her in order to meet all my obligations to her.

Let me know if this is helpful or if you have questions. If there is interest, I will share more rules and expectations.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Thank you, great post.

3. Queens property

Queens property Active member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    We're pretty new to our flm and are both learning alot on the way. My duties include getting up before my wife @ownerofqueensproperty, turning on the electric blanket if it's cold, bringing her a cup of tea and kneeling by the bed to await her instructions(always hopefully that she will want a morning orgasm. Shel then tell me to go make and bring her breakfast. Similar before bed, I kneel and wait to see if shel want an orgasm or a cuddle before we fall asleep or if she feels like having the bed to herself, she might leave me to sleep on the floor( very rare).
    The rest of the time I'm to be helpful and do as I'm told chore wise if she requires it. I'm sure it will evolve over time as she gets used to her power.

4. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    That's a great start to your FLR. You are right about it evolving. That is how it happened with us. Little-by-little each year new rules, routines, and expectations were added. Some were suggestions by me and some were initiated by her. I think it's more fun when it evolves slowly. Also, it happens because you learn new things about yourself and about FLR as experiment with it, and you develop skills and habits that you can build off of going forward. The rules and structure we have in place now would never have worked for us when we first started because it would have been too overwhelming for both of us to handle and we were at a different level of maturity.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity mansion morning rituals

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice