I Think She’s Coming Around

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Reverend Chastity, Dec 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Reverend Chastity

Reverend Chastity Active member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Hi All,

I mentioned this is my intro and on my profile, but I recently told my wife of over 15 years about my desire to be in chastity and for her to be my KH.

She was very confused and uncertain. She is very very vanilla so this was really difficult to bring up. She somehow didn’t flatly refuse me and has been willing to continue discussing it. I asked her if she would read a book to help her understand and she agreed. So, she is reading Georgia Ivey Green’s handbook.

We spoke more about it last night. She said the book is helping, but she’s still uncertain. She still doesn’t understand why I want this. She doesn’t get that it is more pleasurable over time for me to please her and be denied. She doesn’t get how difficult it is not to masterbate even when she is available to me. She also feels like it’s mean and she isn’t a mean person.

Finally though last night she brought up that when we were engaged I pleased her a lot and she almost never reciprocated. It’s a long story but a very conservative upbringing made us wait for actual intercourse until we were married, but she allowed me to finger and lick her. She have me two or three handjobs in that 11 month span. She told me last night that didn’t make her feel bad, so maybe this won’t. I think that’s progress.

She also usually has a very very low libido so she’s concerned I could be in “a world of hurt” if we do this. I tried to explain to her that’s kind of the idea. She also admired though that since I told her and she has been reading the book, sex is on her mind none stop so maybe this will be a longer lasting effect of it. So far I’ve been able to convince her to allow me to give her two orgasms without any reciprocation. Last night, she even pulled back on her clothing said “now I’m tired” and rolled over.

I think we’re getting somewhere and I’ll update the thread as things develop. She has said I can continue to ask her about what she’s thinking and it won’t bother her, so hopefully I’ll have more updates soon.

Any and all advice is appreciated.

2. lockedsliver

lockedsliver Active member

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on the progress. Truthfully, the book will help, but open communication will be even more help. When she asks, tell her why, when she says she doesn't want to be mean, suggest to her what it is you are looking for, and that if you are asking for it, it's not really mean is it? Open dialog will help a lot over anything else.

3. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    Thanks, I’m already noticing that. I tell her why. It’s been a desire since before I even knew what it was. That I want to show 100% commitment to her. That I want all my sexual focus to be on her and her alone. Tht I honestly get so much more pleasure pleasing her. I think she’s just trying to wrap her mind around it. I’ve also explained why it isn’t mean. That as hard as it was to bring up, I would have never done so if it weren’t something I really wanted. I think she understands, it’s jusy hard to believe.

4. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    So, it’s been more than a year and I think there has just been the tiniest bit of progress. Last January we talked about it several more times at my prompting. I finally told her I wouldn’t bring it up anymore unless she wanted me to. And that was that. In all honesty, I had pretty much given up. Then last week I was doing laundry. Usually I do mine separate because I go through a lot with my work uniform, PT uniform, and civilian clothes. I told her I had just put hers in as well. The next day as I’m dozing on the couch, I get a text that says doing her laundry was hot and she is now hot and I should come take care of that.

It was like a switch went on in my head at that point and I just started to do as much house work as I could and be as helpful as possible. I didn’t even know why at first. Then I thought maybe it’s bc of the chastity thing. So I just decided to be chaste all on my own to see if there was a connection. Sure enough, the desire to please increased. So I decided a few things. One is that I’m getting a good cage and self locking at the very least. Not really for me, but because it makes me a better husband for her. Another was I needed to let her know what happened and that I’m going to do my best to continue to be a better husband regardless of how she reacts. That I will not pester her or bother her about it but if she wants to know more, I think she can help me be better and I think it can benefit her. I also gave her “around your finger” by Ken Addison as I think that’s more her speed. She reminded me that laundry and housework wouldn’t always turn her on, she does worry when we don’t have sex for too long. and that she doesn’t think about sex a lot so that’s like a viscous circle. I told her I remember and not to worry about me as this is all about her. I don’t ever want to top from the bottom and I want her to see that.

Anyway, I have some hope again.

5. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Keep hoping and let her go at her own pace. Your doing it the right way.

I have come to the conclusion that these types of relationships are for lack of a better team like growing a plant. It takes time and there is no good way to speed it up. Some plants (wifes) grow faster than other, depends on the type of plant (vanilla or kinky). But they all need to be cared for and you just have to wait until the relationship matures before it provides fruit for the both of you.

Hopefully over time you guys will find what work for you.
    Hang in there.

6. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Hi and welcome! Just a heads up and I don’t know if you read the book before you gave it to her but I found that book to be more about kink than chastity and probably not recieved as well by vanilla women. I too bought that book for my Miss a few years back she’s not vanilla and she didn’t like it very much. The book I bought her that she did like and also convinced her to try chastity was simply titled Male Chastity by Lucy Fairbourn. It was very down to earth and very vanilla friendly. On this forum we also have a wonderful woman named Mistress Jules who has written a few very good books that makes chastity much more understandable for women. Her books can be found here http://mjkhscotland.co.uk/. She has a way of writing that’s more like she’s having a conversation with the reader and does not get heavy into the kink. Good luck and I hope your wife will start to take a greater interest in chastity :)

7. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Lol, sorry just realized how old this intital post was.

8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Trust me dude, we all have been in your shoes. Just appreciate the little things and the rest will grow with time into whatever it’s going to be. We’re at 4 years in the lifestyle and things just have a slow easy pace. Sure at times I wish she’d go all out domme on me and the further along we go sometimes she’s does on special occasions. Just be loving, supportive and encouraging to her and don’t push her, she’ll find her own path whatever that may be. As @Gigaman said it’s like planting a tree, at times it can be as difficult as trying to watch a tree grow. Just be patient and be there for her.

Ma’ams Slut and Gigaman like this.
  9. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    No problem. Slow going here. I know it’s confusing.

10. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    Thanks. I definitely like that plant analogy.

Norcalguy09 likes this.
  11. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    I honestly thought she had forgotten it, but she told me she still thinks about it. I guess her pace is just way different from mine. I’m finally starting to realize that.

Norcalguy09 and Gigaman like this.
  12. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Seems like all of us guys are 100% ready to go out of the gates, but our partners not always. In the first year for us it felt like nothing had changed either. She enjoyed being a little bossier with me but really that was about it. I was definitely on a different page then her, I was way more into the kink end of it than she was. She’s more into the pampering and service (male servant) part more than anything else. The more comfortable she got she’d branch her self out a little more. The problem with us guys is we expect to see huge changes overnight and that’s just not the reality of it. We often times miss the little things our goddesses do for us because we are so focused on the bigger things. Focus on the little things because that add up to the bigger things. Another thing too is that when we’re locked it’s all we think about until the cage truly becomes part of our lives, regardless of that it’s still a constant reminder but not as strong as when we first start wearing it. Our partners don’t think about it as often as we do because they don’t have the constant reminder that we do, so it’s easy for us to think they’re not as interested as we hoped. If she still thinks about then there’s definitely more than something and she just needs to feel more confident.

cagedfoxer, Norcalguy09 and Gigaman like this.
  13. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Rev, I wasn't doing chastity durring my enlisted decade but I have some pretty dreadful thoughts about how a UA (pee test for the non military folks) would have gone with a device on!

Slow and steady seems to be the way to go. Sounds like you're on the right track!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  14. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    We’ve actually talked about that. My unique position means I usually get a call making sure I’ll be around for the UA. I think I’ve been surprised by one in 11 years. So in all likelihood I’d be able to get the cage off ahead of time. On top of that, the NCOs always seem embarrassed to actually watch a chaplain provide a sample. I usually make a joke about holy water to calm them down some. If worse came to worse, there’s really no rule against it. Sure it would be a bit embarrassing, but no big deal really.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  15. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I was in a very similar situation with my very vanilla wife. A few things that changed her mind was continue to let her know it is not mean. My wife also took it that I was somehow rejecting her by being locked up. I ensured her that by locking me up I would always be ready for sex anytime she wanted. Once she realized I would still make love to her with penetration if she wanted or desired it her whole thought process changed. We have had more and better sex than we had in years. My sex drive is much stronger than hers so I resorted to masturbation continually which made our sex mediocre. She now likes the extra attention and probably would not let me go unlocked even if I wanted to.

Kylara, tiruh811, Tomasboudr and 3 others like this.
  16. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    Your patience is admirable. Don't give up, continue go at her speed. Continue to find the things that will please her but make sure you are doing it without expectation of anything in return. Her being happy will surely benefit you in the long run.

17. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    I really hope everything works out and You get what You want and she loves it also!

18. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    So, she now knows it’s been 19 days since I’ve masterbated (I think a record for me). She didn’t say much really, just that she can’t imagine wanting me to ever stop being as helpful as I’ve been lately. The honor system is not easy. I really need to bring up the cage idea again, but I don’t want to push it. She seems happy at the moment and that’s the whole point anyway, right?

Rectrix and G42G like this.
  19. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    It's a difficult thing. Best of luck working through this part.

On one hand, she could be offended that you need a chastity device to treat her well. Or she can say something like, "you were great without the cage, why can't you just keep doing that without it?", etc...

I think really honest communication is the best way to navigate these waters.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  20. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    I think you’re on the right track if she’s seeing the improvement in your behavior and commenting on it. My Wife was very put off by the first cage I introduced her to (mainly because it had a urethral insert), so we did the honor system for over a year before i brought up the idea of caging again, and when I did she was open to the idea of me getting a JailBird. So patience really can pay off. The honor system is hard but I think it’s very good practice for both of you.

21. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    Thanks. It’s definitely difficult to explain to her why this is so difficult for me. I don’t know. Maybe that’s the point? We’re about to spend almost two weeks apart as I have to travel for work and she’s going to do some sight seeing. I’m afraid I’ll fall off the wagon if I don’t have her to focus my energy on. No orgasms are one thing when I can at least through myself into serving my beautiful wife. It’s going to be a whole different challenge away from her. I let her know that and she shares my concern.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:

23. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    Thanks. Your story is really encouraging. Regardless of her decision, I’m going to do my best to continue to honor her. Hoping she’ll see that.

24. Reverend Chastity

Local Time:
    So, I asked if we could talk more tonight. She said, “maybe, but don’t expect me to say much because it takes a long time for me to process this stuff.” I said that’s fine of course, and just asked her to tell me when she had processed it. She said , “ok, but it may take another 40 years.” (We’re both 40) Dear God, I hope she’s just being playful.

25. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    Anything that is addicting is not easy to resist. My other vice is chocolate. If it's around, I will eat it. I try not to keep it around. When it is around, I have my wife hide it and let me have it in small doses. Does she have something like this that you can use to help her relate to your situation?

As for traveling, consider self-locking. It's a good opportunity to try a cage to see if it can help you through your time away from her.

Reverend Chastity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice