Chastity Tubes?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jack5589, Feb 22, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Hello,

I tried searching the threads for information, but did not find anything specific to my questions. I am currently locked in a knockoff SS cage with a base ring. It is OK and quite comfortable, but I know there are a number of better options out there.

I specifically want some information about chastity tubes. CDs with no base ring. A chastity tube only that is held in place mostly by friction and a piercing attachment. I have seen several manufactures that offer them. Currently looking at a couple offerings by Miss Lori.

My questions are for those with personal experience of such devices:

What type of piercing do you have?

Does wearing the device cause you any issues with your piercing?

Can you wear the device 24/7 with no issues?

How restrictive is the CD when you attempt to get an erection?

Does it control attempted erections and/or attempted orgasms to your satisfaction?

How inconspicuous are these devices under clothing compared to more traditional ball trap CDs?

What brand and model do you wear?

What do you like and dislike about your device?

And anything else you would care to add.

Thank you

2. Guest 1101

Guest 1101 Active member

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    My device is a Lori 5c. I have a 0g PA piercing and I had to mod it a bit to make it snug as possible (using some JB Weld epoxy to line the inside narrowed it a bit). The tube is heavy, and needs to be very snug so that the weight is supported by the shaft and not by the piercing. I also have taken to wearing jock straps to hold up the weight.

It is completely unnoticeable because there is no basering to make it stick out. I have gone mo the without removing it even for a second. I can also ride my road and mountain bikes comfortably with it on.

It is not as restrictive at stopping erections as my other trapped ball devices were, but there is also no pain from the tube pulling my testicles off when I get an erection attempt. It absolutely stops me from being able to have anything other than some frustrating pressure when I play with the tube on.

My chief complaints are the I ordered it as an in stock device and it was not custom made for me. I had to do some cutting and other modding to make it fit, and it is still pretty heavy. On the plus side it is something that I only notice I am wearing occasionally and with the security screw there is no concern about the lock rusting or failing.

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Take a look at Evotion Wearables. I think Lori also has similar style of design.

4. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    I had a Lori 5 quite a few years ago now, so the design will have improved and changed a bit

I loved the idea of the tube. It’s supposed to be so tight so that when you are erect it crushes the urethra to stop any acidental release or at least make that blurry in comfortable.

Firstly they are heavy. I found it put a lot of strain on my 5mm PA. I could wear if for about a week before I needed a rest. I think for me the head section should have been bigger and maybe a tighter shaft.

Tight underwear helps, but the penis just wanted to push out when it tried to get erect.

Also had a PA 5000. This is maybe the best tube device I’ve had. I could wear it indefinitely without any issues. Trouble with that device is it has no cage over the head leaving the post sensitive part exposed. The cage would split when trying to operate the lock. Also I never felt restricted enough to get they helples locked feeing.

I have a knockoff steelworxx tube 2. Lighter but still won’t hold - although if you had a custom one made by steelworxx I’m sure it would be better.

I went for something with a base ring in the end and am relly happy with my halfshell

5. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    I had and used the steel works securo 01 and chinese knock off of the tube 02.

I loved them both as theye are so comfortable, unrestrictive and they make night time erections so much easier to cope with because there is no ball burn to contend with however you do need a fairly big P.A. as they do tend to iritate the peircing after a while.

My main problem with them is that I myself am uncut and as with most PA locking devices sooner or later you will get your skin pinched between the device and the PA lock.

I currently have on order a chinese knockoff of the steelworxx Securo 02. I am hoping that this device will prevent the pinching and give me a good idea if this device will be suitable for me before spending out on a well fitting custom device.

6. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the information.

I have looked at a number of designs. I don't think I would ever be able to wear any of the designs that are a solid tube. It seems that I just need a little ventilation for my cock. A solid tube ball trap device does not work for me either. I need something that is more of an open ring design.

I had looked at the Lori #3 and #5s. Both look to be very heavy. I can see how the weight would cause issues.

Lori's #1 does look promising though. And I understand you can have it modified to add a few extra bars if desired. Anyway, that design looks to be lighter in weight.

Would like to find some other manufacturers who offer an open design tube only CD.

Perhaps could fabricate one out of carbon fiber or Kevlar with enough bars to contain everything and a stainless steel PA lock or something.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Take a look at Evotion Bijou, and discussions of it here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice