Smoking hot...... Or not ...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Davelocked, Dec 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Hello all thank you for reading, lets see if you can make it to the end of my first post without falling asleep!

So short intro, life is perfect, beautiful and loving partner always had a great sex life and always been open to new things between us, on and off we have played with chastity, sometimes for a few days sometimes a week, its always ended with something cropping up and i end up free and then it gets thrown under the bed for a while as im sure many here can relate.

Fast foreward to a few weeks ago, i had been under the control of a mistress on emlalock for a month or so on and off, i have been trying to cut down my smoking due to us having a young child now and..... Well just me being shit and selfish coupled with the will power of a sponge and not quitting. This mistress made me count my cigarettes and i was pumished accordingly in the evenings, usually with a locking buttplug session every night. (totally not fun) To be fair it worked, but then i let it slip, i wasnt counting a few here and there, i got out of a few of the tasks, along with the stress of a young child my partner would not see the point in it and see it as hassle so we stopped... Then started with the arrangement again, each time i would think
    'ok lets do this'
    Lock up and try again knowing id be able to get out. We would have a bad week with a total of 12 hours sleep and around 200 hours with a baby screaming in our ears so wed stop again.

This is where things changed......

2. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    So..... After futile attempts with the online mistress we had a break from locking, we had a rough week with the baby and things staryed to settle, we finaially had some time for a little fun!

Off up to the bedroom we went i hadnt 'enjoyed myself' for a few days so was particularly horny we had foreplay i was raging hard and ready to go bit with my dearest pleased she teasingly wouldnt let me in! It was super crazy as a wind up.... Unlocked and i cant have a go, poor fella!

So we waited another day or so, still unbelievably horny from the antics a few nights previous and whilst working on our house i decided to lock up, hoping
    'this time ill do it or at the very least it will be good foreplay'

Normally my dearest will check in on emlalock every now and again then stay off for a few weeks so a few days will be fun right?

Whoopsie.... Whoopsie is an understatement on my part, her words were your not getting out until youve stopped smoking.... This was nearly 6 days ago.... My session is being checked daily and adjusted, my horny levels are through the roof! My dearest gets plenty of pleasure and it seems bow pleasure from me not getting anything!

I stumbled upon an app called obidience, we both downloaded it and set it up, using thos i track how many cigarettes i have at work and at home, a pumishment was set where if i have over 3 at home im to be tied and plugged in the couboard under the stairsfor a minimum of 30 miniutes... Keys in an emlalock session and i have nothing to do but reflect upon my actions and 'enjoy' the uncomfortable situation ive got myself into.

First evening i did great, 2nd evening not so good, i had 8 rather than 3, i was hoping the fad of all this was worn off and my dearest didnt take note or didnt notice.

She had never been one for enforcing punishments really, we went up to bed, i checked the app..... Instantly got a attempted boner she had rwmoved reward points... She did notice then i thought i best check the punishments section.

Not only had 1 bondadge session been added automatically but also 2 had been added manually by my dearest, this is a whole new level, my boner vanished... My heart started genuinly racing, panic had set in... 'you dont think id let you get away with ot do you' she said, i asked when i will be doing the punishment, half expecting to never do them... Hoping to some degree.

'you will do them when i decide and say'

Well instant boner again and my mind racing i turned to get some sleep.

Today it seems is the day of one of the punishments, once all jobs are done it seems im in for an uncomfortable 30 mimiutes.... Thats provided my dearest doesnt have a real laugh and set games to play during the session......

3. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Well update... Turns out i was put on the couboard..... She does mean business i have a very sore rear end and nipples, it started out quite fun for the first ten minutes my dearest was in bed i was messaging her locked up both ends and horny as hell unable to move, session set for 30 miniutes. My dearest then added a game, i was lucky i suppose it only added 20 miniutes. 30 miniutes into my session things were quite uncomfortable and quite a lot of dripping then it happened... I exploded! Well consistantly dribbled mass amounts.

Never ever have i orgasmed from anal or nipple play this is a first and i cant quite put my finger on wether it was pleasant or not it was kind of indiffrent, still horny as hell if not more horny and im going to try really hard to cut back now, only 2 more punishment sessions to go...... Now to try and sneak into bed without waking anyone

tvalex likes this.
  4. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Glad to hear that your back to trying it again

Have fun. It is nice to hear how things are going. By any chance are your reports a requirement from you Lady?

5. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Well after 50 miniutes in the couboard i thought that would be 2 punishment sessions sorted... Turns out my dearest only removed one and threatened more games next time....

Well it seemed to work ususlly i have been around 25 cigarettes per day this weekend i managed as low as 8 in the day and 2 on an evening, progress! We will see what this week holds for me.

Cage wise i have been 7 days locked rolling on 8, because of the new cage removal is not necessary for hiygene, poor little fella!

Normally at this point id be desparatly trying to cum by one way or another but due to the cage, it has a very large slit at the front for urination, so if i get excited he starts poking out the end.... So i darent even have a sneaky play with the wand, last thing i need is him poking out all the way and then asking my dearest for the keys so i can rearrange....

6. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    So last night it happened again..... I was in the couboard for around 50 miniutes again this time with the wand attatched to my cage, i cannot stress how uncomfortable it was, i only came once as the wand was on low power thank god, by the end i was begging to come out due to the ankle chains being slightly tight.... My bad and my dearest let me out even if it was just a few miniutes early.

My dearest has aldo afjusted the options on the end session wheel of fourtune with the option of add 1 week .

Last night in bed we were talking and my dearest said 'im usually bored by now but im quite enjoying it'

As i mentioned before usually after a week it gets thrown back under the bed but not this time, i think she has realised play while its fun and if she doesnt want to play then just forget about it for a few days and leave me locked, i try my best not to moan or complain.

If your constantly talking about it i thunk it can be overwhelming and your oartner can see it as a job sge or he has to do so im keeping quuet and letting my dearest have her fun and my frustration!

Cigarettes wise im still keeping it down, i think the easy ones are cut out the big job us cutting out the ones i have keft little by little, im sure my dearest will up the stakes at somepoint.

296512741 likes this.
  7. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Nice to hear that your making progress. Hang in there

Davelocked likes this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    #8 MissyB, Dec 22, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    Keep working at it - quitting smoking that is. I think your wife is finding that she enjoys helping you break it.

Davelocked likes this.
  9. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Soooo nearing day 10 in the big brother house.... Well the little cage.

Leaking currently stopped or very minimal (i think the milking with the vibrator has something to do with that)

We spoke about the whole release thing briefly last night, and out of the blue my dearest said ill be in for at least another 2 weeks. I work harder for it when im horny and she gets as much pleasure in between anyway so no need to let me out..... .

Luckily the cage is super comfortable and i made the mistake of saying i can fully clean with it on.... So its not coming off.... So in the bath i had an appointment with the good old cotton bud, fantastic for cleaning if i say so myself!

I had 3x couboard punishments remaining, but apparently because we had input from an outside source with the last one, it doesn't count as one of my punishments so thats something to look foreward to . Lets see what today holds in store, hopefully some of the game options changing on emlalock 6 times on 5 hours pillory is a killer so im refraining from spinning, i think the 8 hours penalty for not playing will be easier!

In other news im so clise on the app for a release for 24 hours only 4 points away! We both agree that the obidience app has helped massively, definatly worth a look for anyone out there!

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  10. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Sooo locked again, after a brief moment of freedom over the festive season i am now locked. To make things worse today we had quite a lot of jobs to do we started them all together and i got carried away and distracted, after my bath my dear told me to put in the locking plug so i did, it turns out my dear wasnt to impressed that i started all the jobs with her and vanished and left her to finish everything so this is my punishment. Currently serving 2 and a half hours so far leaking doesnt do my situation justice! More to 'cum' soon

11. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    4 days in to the lockup, last night i had a brief release from the cage, no time for a sneaky play though, my old support harness made up of coated wire became loose during the day so its time for version 2, belt off a quick bath then into the shed, my dear gave me a generous hour for the task but we were disturbed by a visitor so i over ran.... This cost me a day..... Dam emlalock!

The issues with the first harness were because of slipping it on and off for playtime, eventually it pulled the joints so this time ive incorporated a padlock to the harness. This way if my dear wants me out for a quick play the cage can come off and back on or now with the added option of completly removing the harness for some freedom or a good shave and clean. Much better.

12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  13. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Here i am again 7 days in this time, no sign of unlocking and the new belt is luckily quite comfortable and unfourtunatly very secure. I havent even tried pulling out because getting back in would be impossible also my dear said if i try getting out something else is going in.... Yes the locking plug and i hate that thing!

So with the lock up last year things were very clear, locked to stop/curb my smoking habit, my dear was doing things at her pace and punishing when it suited her. This time there is an intrested third party so not everything has been on my dears terms. Last night this led to a conversation.

I have not been logging my cigarettes this time round, this is going to change so now i am back to keeping track.
    My dear also feels bad occasionally when ive been at work if she has a punishment planned, also with me doing the standard 'uh oh that doesnt sound fun' comments that did not help! So now whatever my dear says goes, So we have set a safeword only to be used if i really really dont want to do something.

So all in all it seems my mistress is back and im in trouble, very excited at the same time.

So a sumarry,
    - i agree to be locked for my mistress, only released when she chooses and the device goes immediately back on, release for sub once emlalock timer reaches zero.

-obey all of mistresses commands no matter how small or big the task or request eg jobs to do, or dont do that.

-all punishments are for my own good and mistresses enjoyment and or choosing. No matter how tired or hiw much i dont want to do them.

-safeword is only to be used in extreme circumstances, locking plug for 12 hours if used when not nessacary . Locking plug for 12 hours if attempted cage escape.

14. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    It seems the fun for your mistress is just beginning.

JackStrap and Davelocked like this.
  15. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Yes my dear is finding her feet again, i asked if i could be free for a friday treat but she said im staying locked

16. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    Surley a punishment for such a silly request is in order.

tecolote and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  17. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Morning all, ive had a few people message me asking what 'the couboard' is dramatic music and drum roll please.... .... Well its just a couboard, sorry to dissapoint! We had been using the one downstairs actually under the stairs, its a room about 4feet by 3 feet just with a steel eyelet above the door for attatching cuffs and chain too but now i have been promoted.... Or demoted, due to a new addition to the family my punishment couboard has been moved upstairs to our bedroom, a small built in wardrobe so a little less space but the eyelets have been installed one above the door and the other on the floor, and this time, i have carpet! Talk about luxury!

The only downside to this is that if my mistress wants me in for an exceptionally long time she will be asleep in the bedroom so id better keep quiet and suffer in silence, if im noisey theres talk of adding time to the locking plug!

Its been fairly quiet the past few days not much to report, i have been keeping track of my smoking correctly using the obidience app and its fair to say all progress from before christmas has been lost. I was down to around 7 to10 per day now im back up to 20....

We have both been a little tired and busy day times so my mistress and i have not had time to do much, there was talk of me going in today at somepoint so i will keep you posted, im sure when my mistress is back on top form i will be in trouble for slipping back to my old ways.

Cage wise everything is still very comfortable, a slight rubbing on my coccyx from the wire but this is easily solved with a bit of packing until things toughen up and i can safley say hiygene is not an issue, i am 8 days in now and find a good clean every night as usual then every 2nd night i use cotton buds while in the bath to pull the forskin back and have a good clean there. Because of the insert there can be a bit of dribble let after a toilet visit so i have now started wearing a small pad of tissue after a toilet visit just to keep things dry. Another aspect that reminds me of my position i suppose.

I think the horniness has faded slightly, and more of a reality has set in now that my mistresses property is just used for peeing and no longer my pleasure, lets see what today brings.........

18. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Last night... Oh my god.... Caged plugged, plug attatched to the floor clamps gag blindfold and cuffed above my head with a timelock set to 1 hour 30 min... Oh and heels taped to my feet, uncomfortable yes but a well deserved punishment.

There i stood legs straining i should imagine i was dripping quite a lot, heavy breathing into my hood what seemed like to be hours then i heard my mistresses foot steps, the keysafe for my cage be unlocked....

Her warm hands unlocking her property, instantly he got hard, making the most of the first permitted erection in 8 days. She started caressing her property using what i thought was lube, then things started to heat up. I recognised the smell! A handjob tied up with deep heat of my god it was so hot! Needless to say it took me 1 miniute and 58 seconds to fire my load all over still burning intensely.
    'what a mess youve made'
    Thats all i heard then she walked away and left me for what seemed like days i cannot explain how hot that stuff is it was tourture!

Afterwards i was allowed to stay free for the evening just to keep an eye on everything, luckily no adverse effects and now im about to lock back up and there is talk of another punishment later.

19. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    The teasing was immense.... Last night we went to bed early, mistress had been looking through tumbler and was a little horny but first.... . earlier in the day my games changed on emlalock with the wheel options now including vibrator on cage, mustress said how long will depend on her mood, also added was plugged for 30 miniutes, luckily i landed on plus 2 days..... 3 times! Also in the obidience app my mistress has added a few rules.

Once home the first thing i need to do is offer her a cup of tea, nice and easy plus she is finding her feet adding little daily tasks, to make her life that little more comfortable.

Also now if i have over 15 cigarettes a day i must be plugged for ten miniutes per cigarette over, im sure this will increase over time.

So last night, mistress was looking through tumbler and a few ither things and was quite excited when we went to bed. Currently unable to do anything due to the time of the month, we started cuddling, kissing my cage straining against her beautiful body, feelinf each other she was massaging my balls and what she could of her property, feeling very little myself apart from straining and bulging with the odd tease of pleasure when she rubbed between the bars. I was carassing her nipples pulling hair and kissing deeply we felt so close and passionate, after 20 to 30 miniutes she was satisfied and we went to sleep still me straining and dripping.... She really is loving my situation, akso we are talking of naybe an engraved behind barz belt.... Unbelievable

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  20. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Last night another tease, we went to bed early and i was obviously super horny, mistress threatened that if i go down on her then id suffer the locking plug all night..... I refrained and ended up using the wand for her pleasure, we kissed and cuddled and she fell asleep grasping her property locked up safe and sound.

This morning was quite a rush, i had to be out earlier than normal, it came to verifying my situation on emlalock i did not have any paper to write the code so i simply took a picture.

I have had a few days added through the games and landed on 30 miniutes locking plug..... Mistress noticed my verification, she was sending me saucy pictures so im straining in my cage at work, talk of playtime later, i was so excited.

Then she said no.... Im going in the couboard as punishment. I should have known better than to not include the verifucation code.... I await my punishment but it will include the plug for at least 30 miniutes. I failed so must accept my punishment.

My mistress is flourishing, becoming more dominant every day, so irresistable so powerful so confident and she is owning it and owning me. Im a very lucky man to be controlled by such a beautiful lady.

21. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Sounds like she is really taking charge now. How is your cupboard time feel. I think that it sounds a lot better than corner or wall time in 4 or 5” heels. Especially if a coin is placed between my nose and the wall

22. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Yesterday was pretty intense..... Just a normal day at work and as i mentioned in my last post then i was in trouble for not verifying correctly.

I got home and my dear had quite a stressful day and was not in the mood she did not care if i was plugged as planned or not. Regardless i had my bath inserted the anal beads and locked them on (we didnt have any condoms for the locking plug but there here today) i sent the session to my dear set to 40 miniutes.

She accepted the session but nothing was changed, we had dinner and carried on with our routine, i had been in for an hour and a half and the time was up, i went upstairs to put on the bath and remove the beads.... I popped and cleaned all 3 ready for the unlock.... In that short space of time before i clicked end session my dear added 2 hours.... 1 hour for each failed verification! Back in they went.....

We carried on with our evening... Me still plugged with the beads time was up and my dear was in the bathroom, i messaged her asking if i could remove them. She said yes when im done..... I waited.... And waited.... Crept upstairs and she jokingly said she had been finushed for a while. She made me wait, so mean, hot and controlling!

We went to bed and the vibrator came came out, i was straddled over her the vibrator on both her and the cage. I was told if i cum im plugged all night tomorrow.... This threat alone nearly made me explode! We had a good 15 miniutes and i didnt cum... Go me! My dear seemed to really enjoy herself.

This morning i landed on 30 miniutes plugged so thats something to look foreward to later....

Sexy Slave 69 and Chase See like this.
  23. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Things are definatly getting tight... Day 14 the only relief I have had was a deep heat handjob. It seems crazy how much this recent run has evolved. My dear has taken full control, owning it and i wouldnt change a thing, we have become so much closer its like were teenagers in love we cannot keep our hands off each other.

My dear has learnt and embraced the word no, using me for her pleasure only, me to only suffer for her pleasure, punished for disobedience. The punishments further her power, 14 days in and i feel ill do anything no matter what she asks.

We are still talking of a full belt from behind barz, i have a feeling if we get one i will not be out of my current cage until it arrives.

Tonight i must be plugged for 30 miniutes and also landed on 'vibrator on cage'... Im guessing tonight it will be more than 30 miniutes....

24. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    Well we had a busy evening last night, making dinner just getting on with our routine the only diffrence is i was plugged for 2 hours but it flew by.

We went up to bed and had a little play, my dear was ready to go to sleep then o rwminded her i landed on the vibrator on cage on the wheel of fourtune.

I got the vibrator out straddled over my dear, i was holding the end on the cage, she was driving......

Lets see if you can go 5 miniutes.

Well i did, i got quite close, ten miniutes in and i was even closer multiple times, she was watching me squirm and pulse adjusting the speed all the time,she was loving the power 14 miniutes in
    .... She just went full power trying my hardest not to cum, i got so close saying no no no she turned the power down i was so close then we noticed a lot of.... Erm... Juice! I think i had a ruined orgasm. I had been milked!

Still raging hard in my cage i cleaned up. I felt tired straight after no longer super horny just... Horny, also waking this morning i dont feel quite as submissive as i have the past 14 days lets see what today holds, i landed on 30 miniutes locking plug again...

25. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    So after the ruined O/milking the other night i wasnt as submissive as i was a few days ago, a busy few days new ventures and just general chaos the dynamic got placed on the back burner for a few days as im sure it does with many couples.

I started to resent my situation slightly, the cage just became an annoyance, the 'holy shit im just stuck in this thing' kinda feeling.

Tonight my dear definatly stepped up a gear and put her dom hat back on! I was told i would be having a couboard session after my jobs for the evening were done. I thought its probably not going to happen. How wrong was i.

I was ordered into the couboard , locking plug blindfold and clamps and wait.... Such a turn on when she orders me to do something.

So i did, set the emlalock session and threw my phone and keysafe out of reach. The plug attatched to the floor with a short chain. Waiting blindfolded every noise was a turn on. I heard my dear come upstairs stand infront of me. Ask if i was uncomfortable yet? No i replied.

She sat on the bed with her wine and said well i better make you wait..... So fucking hot... Sub mode ramping up slightly, serving and at the mercy if such a powerful women. I was powerless.

After a while she came over, i started feeling her warmth, her breasts kissing her nipples and worked my way down . She started playing with my clamps making my dick even harder. Then she pulled away, i tried to follow but the plug stopped me. Again i was powerless.

She came closer again this time with the wand, this is not for you its for me... She started playing with herself me still straining. I slipped to the floor placed my face under her and started pleasuring her, she turned the vibrator to my cage i came so close but after the other night she knows not to go too far.

She unlocked my plug and we moved to the bed for some more time together. I remained locked and so after a night of fun ill try and get some sleep.... Still locked and falling that bit further into subspace again.

homebody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice