Chastity and using bathroom.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hoates, Jun 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Ok, here goes, another what may seem like a strange question to some, but this goes out to the males who are in chastity, and just chastity, not sissification and what comes with it, but just chastity, how does it make you feel sitting down when you have to urinate.? I am also interested in what their Keyholders think about this as well, that is, if you have a Keyholder. Thanks ahead of time for any and all comments.

Allen1987 and Mash2214 like this.
  2. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Well, many devices let one urinate standing, so if you're worried about having to sit, you can find one in which you won't have to.

On the other hand, it is all in the head, as the way one urinates has basically no physical effect on what sex/gender one is.

3. Hoates

Hoates Guest

No, I am not worried about having to sit down while urinating, I was just curious. I was chatting with someone a few days ago, and he made a comment about it being a bit emasculating.so, I figured I would throw that question out there.

4. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    I always sat down to pee at home anyway, it would be unfair to make a mess and expect my wife to use the loo aswell. It is only fair that I sit down and make no more mess than she does. Therefore, being caged has made no difference.

Guest 8306, benny22 and Mash2214 like this.
  5. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    My chastity device...the Holy Trainer V2....makes it an easy decision as the only way i can pee is sitting down.

6. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Yes, I know what you mean, mine as well, but, being a sissy would be an emasculation part of it, right? I am just into the chastity aspect, so my main reason in asking the topic was for those who are only interested in the male chastity, do they still feel emasculated in any way by having to sit down to pee. That is, of course if their device of choice makes them have to sit down to pee.

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm a sitter.
    Is it possible to piss standing up when caged, yes. Advisable, no.
    You only need to catch the stream on something momentarily and... well nobody wants to see that do they.
    I don't feel like it's emasculating either, it's actually quite nice to have a break and a sit down lol.
    Dirty or piss-drenched public toilets are a PITA, but we muddle through.

8. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    lol....is it possible yes :) is it advisable
    "NO" and that is in quotes :)

9. frvrlocked

frvrlocked Member

Inside sales representative
    South Shore of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Local Time:
    Way before I was old enough to wear a chastity belt or to even know about them, I was already sitting when peeing. So today, I don't even mind to do it. It's a normal thing.

But my guess is, if I had a kh, she would be happy to not have to replace the toilet bowl :D

Mash2214 and sissy_connie like this.
  10. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    i agree ....or a kh would not want to wash it either.....much "neater and cleaner" to pee sitting down....use a tissue...and be done :)

11. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    btw...i am still looking for an appropriate kh :)

12. frvrlocked

frvrlocked Member

Inside sales representative
    South Shore of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Local Time:
    You're not alone, my friend. You're not alone... :rolleyes:

13. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    I have devices that I can pee while standing but my Mistresses favourite ones don’t allow this so I must sit. Sitting makes me feel more submissive and also gives me the feeling of being under her control even when we’re many miles apart. It’s also very humbling when your at a busy event and their are line ups to use the washroom. To have to sit where the bathroom is a mess gives you more respect for what women have to live with All the Time.

Even before I was locked 8 years ago I would normally sit at home. The chance of me leaving “The seat up “ has never been an issue. I don’t even like it when the lid is left open. Since I’ve been sitting to pee for such along time it’s become a lot more natural that I don’t even think about it anymore even when we’re someplace else.

In my Opinion if your standing to pee while wearing your cage, your being disrespectful to your Keyholder and should be disciplined for your actions. In My Opinion

Guest 8306, Allen1987 and castmenow like this.
  14. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I am an old man and have been sitting down for many years so it is nothing new to me. In fact I prefer it as it is the only time I read something. :)

15. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    I've always had a preference for devices which allow standing at urinals. Even though they allow it there is still a challenge to make sure everything lines up correctly. You also need to avoid pressure points around the head which change the slit and impact on how the stream flows.

Because this can be risky I tend to resort to sitting in cubicles. It feels like it takes longer but is safer in the long run.

Makes it easier to wipe everything clean.
    If I'm not 100% focused and carefull my tight cage can trigger some splash back onto my sensitive balls which is an extremely frustrating experience.

Being locked in chastity you notice a lot more how disrespectful guys are to public facilities. In badly maintained areas the cubicles can be disgusting. Mens cubicles are often extremely limited and it can be horriffic to discover them blocked, vandalised and no seat. I'm ashamed to think there is still so many barbarians amongst us.

Allen1987 and Mash2214 like this.
  16. jo3

jo3 Member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Well sometimes I feel a bit disturbed by sitting to pee. But this one is not about the sitting but more about the toilet. Some of the places I have visited had toilets that were in quite disgusting shape.

I think it is easier to pee while sitting in my opinion although with a bit of a dress down I think it should be possible to do it while standing in any device. With the one I have it could be possible to go while standing.
    By the way I do not think there is anything emasculating about sitting down to pee.

Love&Passion likes this.
  17. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    at home i always used to sit down.

out and about it feels horrible because with my device there is noooo way to properly pee at a urinal... i now manage not to go for a lot of hours even if i drink beer as there is nothing more degrading then going in to the dirty toilets and having to sit down to pee... o_O but i do it for myself and for my lady and it is worth it.

18. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Doesn't bother me.

If I'm bar hopping I'm unlocked though, it's just too inconvenient to stay caged.

19. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think it's great. There's no spray everywhere around the toilet bowl which means the whole bathroom smells sweeter also the seat is never left up.

sissy_connie likes this.
  20. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:
    5:03 PM

21. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:
    Depends for me where I'm at and what I'm wearing. At work, I always sit to pee at gym, I just pull my tiny cage through shorts n stand at urinal. At home, sit, or anticipate mistress adding to my beating for making her bathroom a mess i suggest you get used to sitting

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I've had my PA for years before I'd even heard of any kind of chastity play being a 'thing'

My first attempt to use a toilet on the day of my PA was the last time I tried to use one standing up.
    It was just practical and does not make me feel anything really except pissed off when public toilet seats are a mess. Like anyone else though you develop strategies to address challenges... or go under.

manintyres likes this.
  23. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    From some of the responses above...it seems men in chastity cages are discovering why women do not like to use some public bathrooms.... It makes me plan where I am going. :)

Mascara^Snake and Love&Passion like this.
  24. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    I always find it interesting when People that are locked up occasionally say that they have to have their cages removed when they go out socializing. When their at someone else’s place, go out drinking at a bar or “Bar hopping “. Please don’t take this as me judging, but Isn’t part of the reason your locked up in the first place is to curb some of our Bad habits like excessive drinking, and not being respectful to our spouses in public.

Being locked all the time makes these things less of an issue, I’ve learned to just deal with them or not do them.

filltee, Allen1987 and Love&Passion like this.
  25. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    For me, the reason to sit is multifolded! I wear panties, so having to sit to pee, the reason is obvious, no fly to pull things through. My chastity device makes it impossible to pee standing. The wife also loves that toilet seat is not left up and the toilet is a lot cleaner. She appreciates that even though she does not clean the toilet.
    The one problem that has surfaced from sitting with the chastity device on is that I have to be careful not to allow the device to come into contact with the seat. I had to replace the seats in our house because the device had scratched the toilet seat!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice