Hello, new here! HT-2, Looker 01

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by She decides, Jan 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Hello, everyone. I signed up today but have been lurking around for a bit. My wife of 16 years and I dived into the male chastity lifestyle in the middle of September, 2014. I am locked most of the time, except for when she needs me unlocked for her pleasure and a couple times for a weird and unsettling ache or two. I average a full orgasm every week to 10 days, I used to masturbate nearly every day or night. My wife is enjoying the benefits of male chastity and is for the most part happily embracing our new lifestyle. I wish she'd make a better effort in the "tease" department, but I really can't complain. She's very good in the "denial" department, I'd imagine it comes natural for most women......

I started with a clear Holy Trainer II, and it's been amazingly comfortable. The 45mm ring is comfortably snug, and the standard size tube fits as if it were custom made for me. I fit the inner circumfrence perfectly with a very slight hug, and the length is perfect as the tip of my penis rests nicely slightly pressing against the front of the tube. I can feel my tip pressing against both sides of the pee slot, I kinda like it as it's all I really can feel.

Six weeks ago, we ordered a Steelworxx Looker 01. The time for shipping was 8 to 9 weeks, so I still have a few weeks to go. It's been a long and agonizing 6 weeks. I've been concerned about the sizes I ordered, and concerned about the L-01 not being produced accurately according to my order.

When I'm completely soft/flaccid/limp, I'm 82mm long and 35mm wide. I ordered my cage to be 70mm long, as Deitmar suggested 10mm to 20mm shorter than flaccid length, and 35mm wide, as he suggested I keep it snug. For some reason I'm just very uneasy that it'll be too big, too long, too short, too skinny, too tight, too loose. It was a lot of money for a paperweight if it doesn't fit right. I ordered the 45mm ring, as I have a steel 45mm ring that fits well. I've read that the 45mm ring of the HT-2 runs a tad large, and it'd be ok if the L-01 ring tightened me up just a notch. I also ordered the urethral tube not removable, and I'm even second guessing that. I figure that if the tube becomes uncomfortable and I need a break, I'll move back to the HT-2 for a few days. I ordered the L-01 because I like it's urethral tube, and what's the point of wearing that device without the tube?

I slide myself out of my HT-2 every shower and wash it and myself completely. I don't like the hygiene aspect of the solid plastic tube. I use the stocking method to reinsert myself after everything is dry. I have never taken advantage of the lack of security of the HT-2. I understand that the L-01's urethral tube will add little to the security of the device, but I will not have to remove it daily, or twice daily as I shower twice, for cleaning.

I chose the HT-2 as the reviews were great for an off-the-shelf beginner unit, and clearly I made the right choice. I chose the L-01 as a more permanent device because it's an open cage that's easily cleaned, and I like the thought of being fucked constantly by the urethral tube. My wife and I do play with urethral sounds now and then so I'm no stranger or newbie to having my penis impaled.

If anybody has some words of encouragement on my Steelworxx order, I'd LOVE to hear them!!

Thank you!!

2. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    It's ok when my key-holder teases me about losing the key. It's not ok when my key-holder does actually lose the key, which she has twice.
    We found an easy solution to not losing the key. The only time the key leaves the bedroom is if we go out and she proudly displays it on her neck.
    Of course, I don't know the key combo.
    FullSizeRender.jpg

OwnedbyLeeanne and lockit like this.
  3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Welcome to the Forum @She decides - I hope you enjoy it. I am sure you have found lots of info here to help you - there is a very good search facility :)

I am sure you will find that the Looker is really well made and a delight to own and be encased it. I am pretty confident it will be exactly as you have ordered.

The only thing to do is make sure it comes airmail and not surface - it only happened once I know of, but a package was sent surface and took another 6 weeks to arrive!

You seem to have done the right thing on ring sizing so all should be well.

As to the insert, I had it removable, but very rarely use the cage without the the insert - the only time is when swimming. The only good point about being removable is that it is easier to get clean - there can a be an accumulation right at the join that needs cleaning. So a little brush may be needed as my fingers can't reach it while attached

Showering is great with the Looker and it certainly is easy to dry and keep clean.

As you have had some experience of sounds already you should be able to enjoy the constant penetration fairly quickly and I think the insert actually helps to keep it closer to you and not drag down.

That is a cunning way to keep the key - in full view but inaccessible :)

Enjoy your new device when it arrives :)

C

She decides likes this.
  4. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    Hello Carrie, thank you for responding and it's a pleasure to hear from you!
    Does your looker have the straight A-ring or the anatomical bend? I ordered the bend as the Holy Trainer has it and it's very comfortable. The L01 has a 12mm space from the penis ring to the cock ring. Probably not enough to slip a nut through, but once the bottom of the A-ring is bent back I'm wondering if the distance would be enough for a nut to pop through. The Holy trainer has no gap from the rear of the tube to the front of the ring, only the difference in circumference which looks to be about 9 or 10mm.

5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    No problem @She decides.

I have the standard ring - no anatomical bend in my ring ;)

So I can't answer that one for you. Maybe someone else will come up with an answer though - hopefully.

I suppose it depends on "plum" size - I would have thought that Dietmar would have made sure all was OK though.

Carrie

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I had the 45mm ring from HT and found it exceptionally comfortable.

Then I had a Steelworks Steelheart2 (soon to be for sale here) with a 38mm round ring (flat ring), 35mm x 90?mm cage.
    I found that fairly comfy - though occasionally a little too tight.

Recently I picked up a Looker2 with 38mm curved ring, 35mm x 80mm cage. Oh my what a difference.
    Much more comfortable around the base - especially so when cycling, even in the cold when things are a lot more tight.

One thing though. There seems to be some discrepancy in cage sizes. The Steelheart2 is more or less my full length when flaccid.
    The Looker 2 is WAY more than 10mm shorter. The 'correct' fit seems to be so your junk is really stuffed tight in there with absolutely no room for growth, and bulging out the sides just about permanently. I have to say that I find it really quite hot to be stuffed into something so small.
    When I try to acheive an erection the bulb hardens, but not one bit of my junk is able to, resulting in a kind of half-way limbo sensation of having a hard-on, but no actual sensation.

I hope this helps.

7. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Carrie. I've been in touch with Deitmar, he's going to shorten the cage to ring gap just a bit, and his communications have been great.

8. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    thank you SubVerity for the input!!

9. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    Deitmar also said my unit will be produced next week and will ship via airmail!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice