Pussy Licking 101

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fisherman, Oct 13, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I wanted to start a thread on how to orally please a woman. Given that most of us get a lot of practice, there should be some experts among us.

I will start by telling you to begin slowly, and stay away from her clit. After you've got her warmed up, and good and wet, you can start giving her clit some attention. When she actually moves her clit to where your tongue is, then she's ready for the home stretch. Even then, I like to mix it up with some deep tongue in her vagina.

I know all women are different, but I'd like to hear more advice from others. What works for you?

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    First off I'm not thrilled about your title as ai don't 'lick" pussy, I WORSHIP it. Now I know this may seem like semantics but it's really a big difference. To me having the honor of spending time going down on a woman is a special treat. It's something I love doing and wish I got to do a lot lot more. SO when I get to do it it's something I cherish.

That said, I've been told that I'm very good at providing oral and I really think it has to do with the attitude.

After that, I think it's about listening and understanding how the person reacts. With women it's taking your time, finding spots that make her feel amazing, finding ways to mix things up be it by going faster/slower/harder/softer. And then there is always the alphabet, shapes, and other things you can do if you're just learning or not very confident.

My first suggest is always to relax. Take your time and enjoy it. Next make sure your partner enjoys it as much if not more than you do. By that I mean put their pleasure first. So before you begin let them know that it's not only ok but expected that if they want something to say something. LET YOU KNOW both good and bad.

Finally, oral sex can be more fun than penetration IMHO. So it's not just foreplay. In fact it can be many things. How many times can you make her orgasm? How hard can she orgasm? Can you bring her to the edge and then back off? And finally can you make her squirt? (this is hard for most women and not something to feel like is expected nor something you should be able to do as not all women can/will squirt).

With all of that said, All bitching about the title aside I think it's a great thread and hope lots of folks contribute. I'd even say I'd love to hear from the Ladies here to hear what they like/want/expect!

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    You all should get a tongue piercing.

austria_fox likes this.
  4. Lockedup79

Lockedup79 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I always start very slow and lots of teasing around the clit but never go there until the time is right, i know when the time is right. Hearing her moan really turns me wild especially as i am locked

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I start from her inner thighs and work up to her pussy, then down to her ass

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    That’s one of the few piercings I wouldn’t get.

7. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Does it really make a big difference?

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Maybe not a big difference but a nice add-on.

austria_fox and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice