Bathroom Anxiety

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MillionDollarMeaning, Sep 24, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. MillionDollarMeaning

USA
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Hi all.

So, I've been wearing my cage at work. However, I've been having, well, bathroom anxiety. I obviously have to use a stall instead of a urinal. I'm fine at the urinal because it's fast and easy.

The bathrooms I have at work are small, only two stalls and two urinals. I often change my mind when I try to use it but realize someone else is already in there (I leave and go back in a few minutes) due to feeling uncomfortable. Also, when I'm in a stall, I get very anxious that someone would come in and use the stall next to me.

I don't know why I get so anxious. I'm wondering if anyone else has bathroom anxiety and how they have gotten over it or handle it. It's becoming a serious issue and is interfering with wearing my cage at work :-\

Thanks!

EDIT: Ah, sorry if this is in the wrong category. I have to use a stall due to my cage and so I figured this was the right place to post.

Drew_Wigan likes this.
  2. Drew_Wigan

Drew_Wigan Guest

Just experienced that myself. Wasn't anxiety as such. But it was was weird sitting down in a stall to pee, while other guys were using the urinal

3. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Depends on the cage you have and whether you can even stand to pee. My first (heavy, enclosed) cage was no usable standing and I had to sit which isn't very practical for me and men's rooms aren't designed for that.

I have used the urinal since I got a better cage but it still involves pulling EVERYTHING out because of the way the cage sits close the base ring. Cock and balls all have to be presented and I've never had a concern about being seen because, well I don't look at anyone else's junk, why would they look at mine? Different people have different comfort levels and while I would be embarrassed to have my cage seen inadvertently at work, I wouldn't dwell on it long nor bother having a conversation about it.

Do what works for you and don't sweat it.

4. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    so sit and pee, no one is going to question what you are doing in the stall. I normally use a stall to pee, even standing, as I wear 2 cock rings as a reminder of Her ownership and control.

If anyone DOES say anything just tell them
    1. I prefer not to talk about my bathroom habits
    2. Mexican food yesterday, wasn't sure...
    3. "damn that water is cold!"

markp and Wendygirl like this.
  5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Definitely just get used to sitting it's much more relaxing.

A lot of guys with PAs sit if they can .

Some S/D relationships require the sub to sit it removes a bit of their masculinity.

However as per the op sit it's just more practical.

Xx Wendy

6. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Or you can quit worrying about what others think.
    When was the last time you and another guy talked about dicks? Now you can realize most guys even if they seen it don't have the balls to being it up, because that would mean admitting they was looking at yours.

markp and kellysbitch like this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i try not to has go when i'm out but if i has to i goes in the Ladies one. I aint been in a mans one for ages but i rembers how smelly they was.

8. Drew_Wigan

Drew_Wigan Guest

It was just a fleeting moment of strangeness for me. Not been bothered what people think, it's actually quite exciting if I thought someone had had a quick look.

9. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    When I first started wearing my device 24/7 I too was uncomfortable at work. In my case there are 2 urinals and 1 stall. If I'm alone in the bathroom I'm usually able to adjust quickly enough so I don't spray all over the place and I can comfortably use the urinal. There are dividers between the urinals too so if anyone were income in while I was using one they could catch a glimpse. If there is anyone in there then I'd use the stall, if they heard my device clank I'm sure they'd just assume it was a belt buckle.

Don't worry, no one is going to notice if you use the stall only and if they did and told someone else about you always using the stall... I'd be more concerned about the person relaying others bathroom habits to me instead of being concerned about the person in the stall lol.

10. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Is your anxiety solely related to the device or do you have issues using public / workplace stalls?

I personally do not wear my device if I am out for drinks with friends. They guys will know that the stalls in most gents public toilets (particularly pubs) usually leave a lot to be desired. Plus, if I am having a few drinks I do not want to have to go through that several times a night.

At work - I have no issues. I never attempt to pee standing up while wearing my device. The toilets at work are cleaned several times a day so I have no problem using the stalls. No one is monitoring what you do in there.

11. MillionDollarMeaning

USA
    Local Time:
    It's mostly from just using the bathroom in public or at work. I strongly avoid public bathrooms if possible, but I can't really get around it when at work.

I don't actively think about what other people think. It's more...just...internal anxiety.

12. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I can assure you that you're not alone in this bathroom anxiety...I too suffer from it. I absolutely hate using a stall in a public restroom, especially at work. But, (and it's a big but)...if I try peeing at a urinal with my CB-3K, I have good odds of peeing all over myself! I think the best advice is to sit...as a sissy it's more appropriate to me anyways.

danijean001 likes this.
  13. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    If you're locked in a chastity device and at work for long periods, physiology and practicality are pretty much going to require you to visit the stalls to sit and urinate.

14. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Get used to it have a little time out relax send few texts get the scores whatever.
    . Xx Wendy

15. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    i am a sissy i sit down to tinkle like any girl would.

danijean001 likes this.
  16. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Feeling like i peed almost "all over the world" (*LOL*, Staus Quo, think about THAT line!) I don't think that there's an abundance of guys checking out the neighbours at urinals (and those who do might know what chastity is as well)! :p
    So unless you're practising belly-dance (or something likely attracting attention) while peeing I think you are safe! My concerns would run around topics like "spraying" through a device more than about being detected.
    So in the end there's not much to do but lock the door and do whatever's needed.;)

danijean001 likes this.
  17. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Trust me, no one pays any attention to you in the restroom, unless you deliberately call attention to yourself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice