Trying a new little game of dice

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Madame Domina, Feb 10, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Madame Domina

Madame Domina Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Tomorrow my mother comes for a visit and pet will be away for most of the day. He promised to tidy up the house before she comes. He hasn't done very much this evening, due to reasons I will not bother you with at this moment, and all the dishes are still all over the kitchen. I guess he'll be having an early and busy saturday morning.

At least I've decided on a new game today, and pet is very excited!

He is to throw a pair of dice. The result will show how many orgasms he is to give me before he will be allowed one.
    Then I will throw one dice which will tell in how many weeks this is going to take.

At first I thought of only the first two dice, but I wanted a time frame, so he won't pester me about giving me, let's say, five orgasms per day... ;)

I have no idea if it´s going to work, but I'm looking forward to it, and after all... I'm always in the position of changing my mind about it.

He looked a bit scattered, since he's already been locked up for a week and I want to start this from today. I asked him if he would complain. In that case we can wait until monday... But no, today was fine. We'll throw the dice tonight.

2. submissive_peter

submissive_peter New member

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Very cool idea. Keep U/us updated please on his outcome and more importantly his reaction.

3. Madame Domina

Local Time:
    Thank you!

We threw the dice yesterday. The result: He is to give me 10 orgasms in the time of 3 weeks. That wouldn't be so hard to accomplish. :)
    The thing is that the longest he's ever been locked up is two weeks. Now he's already been in the cage for a week since his last release, so he will double his time.

I think a time limit is a good thing for both of us. If I don't feel like it he won't be stressed that one more day has gone by. He knows nothing will happen until the three weeks has passed anyway.
    If we really get it on and I've gotten my O:s in maybe two weeks, well... then anything can happen, and he will be so eager to please me in other ways to make me reward him. Maybe I'll let him go the whole time out, or maybe I'll be kind and let him out early for good behaviour, haha. For sure, this will be three interesting weeks.

D.

4. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    What would you do if it came out you only being given 2 orgasms in 6 weeks? That wouldn't be very good would it? I think I would have to make it x orgasms per week (using one dice if you don't want too many) in a time frame of y weeks (using 2 dice) perhaps adding x to the time frame as well for good measure. So possible 6 orgasms per week for between 3 and 18 weeks. Sounds much better to me.

Lx

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Lol, just throw again I suppose until an acceptable figure materializes!

6. Madame Domina

Local Time:
    That is a good idea when we are on vacation and know that we have all the time in the world, for a couple of weeks. Of course... the result is a minimum goal for him before he can get his orgasm. If the dice show as you say 2 O:s in 6 weeks, he doesn't have to feel stressed, but if I want more, than I can always demant it, right!?
    As for this moment I don't know if I could take having sex, in anyway, every day since I'm quite tired after my days of full time work and kids with homework etc, even though he now takes care of dinner, dishes and more. But I will absolutely have your suggestion in mind for future games :)

D.

7. Madame Domina

Local Time:

What would you do if it came out you only being given 2 orgasms in 6 weeks?
    Lx

Lol, just throw again I suppose until an acceptable figure materializes!

Haha! I was thinking just that. Actually, we had to through the last dice again the first time. We ended up with 10 orgasms in one week.....Many O:s in one week? Maybe, but why would I keep him locked for just one week...?? LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice