Benefits of Male Orgasm Denial

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ChasteHubby2015, Jul 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    I found these 2 interesting and very well written articles published in a popular woman's publication that I thought the community here might enjoy reading.

Science of male orgasm denial: http://scandalouswomen.com/male-orgasm-denial-ii/

Orgasmic benefits of male orgasm denial: http://scandalouswomen.com/orgasmic-benefits-of-male-orgasm-denial/

There was a very heartfelt comment left after the second article by one of their female readers:

"Total male orgasm denial has made me happier than ever!! I’ve been married for three years and for the first two years I was completely miserable!! Total male orgasm denial has completely changed all that!! I keep my hubby in chastity all the time when I’m not using him or when it’s time for cleaning his little thing and my life couldn’t be better!! He treats me like a queen!! He is submissive and attentive and waits on me hand and foot!! He works full-time and does all the housework and cooks for me and obeys me without hesitation!! Things are so different now since I took away his masturbation and ejaculation freedoms!! I wouldn’t ever want to go back to the way things used to be and I would suggest male orgasm denial to any woman wanting to make her relationship or marriage work for her!!" - Jenna Weyland-Krige

I generally agreed with everything written in the articles, but I would argue that a secure chastity device is a necessity if any woman wants to ensure male orgasm denial is effectively implemented in her relationship. I hope you enjoy reading them, I'd be interested in hearing everyone's thoughts, especially the lovely ladies, since the articles are aimed at them.

2. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
  3. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    This is good info to read and learn from. I have read some other things that are similar. It seems to me the denial time is and should be different for each relationship . I like my wife to have the control of my chastity,and my interest in her increases and I take better care of her. But if I am denied to long my interest fades away. There is a balance that needs to be met for each relationship to make it work the best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice