Ideal For Long Term Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 1SubHub, Mar 7, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. 1SubHub

1SubHub Member

USA.
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    If you're serious about being locked up in chastity be it short or long term, this is as good as it gets. I'm wearing it now going on 5 weeks, I can hardly (no pun intended) know or feel like I'm wearing it. It actually feels as though I'm not even wearing it until it's time to pee, sitting down. I have gone through many before this one and can say, I highly recommend this stainless steel chastity cage with arc-shaped Cock Ring .
    Chastity Cage Long Term.jpg

2. 1SubHub

1SubHub Member

USA.
    Local Time:
    Includes everything you see here below Keys.jpg

bhechastity likes this.
  3. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I have cages with round and oval rings and I generally find the oval ones to be more comfortable ... at least initially when the cage is put on. However, I think your body "adjusts" to the ring (assuming it is the right size and there no other issues with the ring). For instance, the current cage I'm in now (about 3 weeks) has a round ring and I really can't feel it. On the other hand, I had a Bon4M with a round ring and it was impossible to wear until I got a Dremel tool to grind down the sharp / rough edges and polish the ring.

4. 1SubHub

1SubHub Member

USA.
    Local Time:
    I agree, with experience comes better awareness.

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    If it’s comfortable, you’re good. Glad you found a cage you can wear indefinitely ;)

For me, I prefer a little larger opening in the front for urination, and an oval non-anatomical round stock base ring personally.

But I do like an open steel cages like this for long term wear. I can keep clean and fresh. With my PA-secured Contender I generate a lot of precum. It’s almost immediate for me. It’s my overheated brain I’m sure. But if I can’t rinse out the precum it gets all dried and funky in there.

My wife has a sensitive nose and so I’m glad there’s open steel designs that work for me.

The trick is getting a nice snug comfy fit so you don’t have extra room. Then everything works well.

Good luck with your continued confinement. You’ll end up missing the cage when it’s off. :)

Ormaz likes this.
  6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a 4 dimension scale that I use for evaluating devices: Comfort, Convenience, Security, Sexiness (CCSS).
    A device has to be Comfortable (no pinching, chafing, abrasions, overlyy tight or loose, etc), or else you won't want to wear it.
    It has to be Convenient (easy to clean and maintain, get on/off, easy to use in the bathroom, not overly bulky under clothes) or else it becomes a major chore.
    It has to be Secure, or else you may as well be wearing a ribbon.
    And it has to be Sexy, or have some eye appeal, or else your KH will think you're wearing old plumbing parts.

Everyone will feel differently on (in) the different devices, which is why there is no One True Device® that works for everyone. I actually tried a similar device, except that the front had a different style tip, making it easier for using at a urinal. However, I had a lot of edema from my skin bulging up between those rings, and it made it very uncomfortable (painful, at times). I switched to a similar model with a solid tube, and a less restrictive tip.

However, the design you posted seems to be pretty popular, so obviously it works well for a lot of users.

7. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    I had the same one when I first started but my girth is to big for Chinese cages. I ended up with the mature Metal Jailbird but sold it on here. I’m 2 weeks out from having my new Jailbird mailed out and that will be my new permanent home. It’s very true. Being out of a cage you miss the hell out of it.

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Off topic aside:

What!? I thought there was only One True Way of practicing chastity! And I was just living with the shame of doing it wrong, myself. ;)

Thanks for your multidimensional viewpoints. A solid tube works for many as well. And for long durations. I found I needed a slightly larger fit to allow water flow in a closed tube, but a real nice and tight fit in open designs, as a big fleshy grower myself.

As someone said recently, we are living in the golden age of male chastity. There’s so much wonderful diversity out there. It’s all good!

I just wish I was 20 or 25 again today. :)

9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I thought the same, but the A274 style was just too tight, and I had a lot of very uncomfortable and painful moments when my skin would get pinched or caught. I tried soldering a few bars over the top at the 10 and 2 position, but it wasn't enough.

And while I initially thought the A272 (solid tube) would be too tight for cleaning, I found that by using a good hand lotion, it was very easily cleanable in my nightly shower. I wore it on and off for a good part of 2017, and 24/7 for the past year. It has ended up being the best device I've ever owned, and hits the sweet spot on every point of my CCSS scale.

Obviously, some guys will find it doesn't fit well, or have other issues, but there's certainly a plethora of devices out there now to try.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    I'm currently in this cage and I think it's the best I've ever worn, I'm also using a urethral insert and after building up over a few weeks I don't even know its on plus the insert makes urinating a doddle

11. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    Same as mine... it’s excellent! Comfortable for long term wear!! Good choice!

12. 1SubHub

1SubHub Member

USA.
    Local Time:
    Same here, the top of the ring where the lock attached has a, I'll call it flat or square top, I also had to use the Dremel tool to round off the edges. I'm sitting here wearing the chastity cage as shown and saying to myself, I can't believe I'm not feeling this one like I'm not wearing anything.

Andylocked likes this.
  13. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
    I have purchased one similar to this with the 2.25 inch oval ring. However after a few hours it just pinches
    badly and is tough to wear. I have measured around my scrotum and it is over 9 inches around, and thus
    I should have a ring at least 2.5 inches. I cannot find one reasonable in price I do not wish to pay $200 to 300
    for a unit and it still may cause trouble - any suggestions about finding a larger ring?

14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've had wonderful success with that ergonomic back ring, love it. I prefer the A273-small, like yours but with a parallel open top.

15. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m curious to the experience of the user? It’s quite a statement.

I’ve tried many devices, but yet to find one that couldn’t be improved in some small way

16. 1SubHub

1SubHub Member

USA.
    Local Time:
    $15.00 50MM RING
    DHGATE DOT COM product/male-chastity-device-stainless-stee-cock/401285193.html

17. 1SubHub

1SubHub Member

USA.
    Local Time:
    OR GO TO DHGATEGATE DOT COM AND SEARCH STAINLESS STEEL CHASTITY , PRICES CAN'T BE BEAT

18. CattowerCat

CattowerCat Member

Local Time:
    Gee.. All caps? lol

Not that I disagree with you on the price part, but you must really really like dhgate :p

19. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have had a lot of success from a particular vendor on aliexpress.com. You have to type Happygo all one word. I know some are critical of knockoffs but I have been very satisfied with one particular 304 stainless steel series that has "ergonomic" in the name. I think the quality is great for the price. The series has one style, 4 sizes, of ring, hinged, that is interchangeable in the series. I wear mine 24/7 for long spans of time between cleaning and shaving with no issues. Just a thought for anyone doing permanent or long term.

20. Inga

Inga Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have got the same device and I think this is the best device I have ever worn.

Kiesela likes this.
  21. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
  22. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your response however the unit I currently have has a 57mm ring (2.25in) and it is still too small.
    The 50mm ring is definitely too small In fact I did buy from the site you listed

23. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    I have smaller balls. Looks like I could slip out the bottom where it flares out...

24. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I guess this is why you’d buy a custom device to your measurements rather than an off the shelf one for one tenth the price

25. bhechastity

bhechastity Member

Diesel Mechanic
    USA Maryland
    Local Time:
    I have seen this particular cage advertised before, and I must say that the arched cock ring looked like a very good idea in terms of comfort fitting. Myself, I have gone through many cages that don't quite feel right. This one however, might be a good one to try. Thanks for leaving the review on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice