Idea for 2014 and the New Year

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Her Dividend, Dec 30, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    First, let me be clear up front that I am not a chastity extremist. I also do not view orgasms as "failures" or indulgences of male needs. (Orgasms for me are connected to the F.)

In my relationship, I am under orgasm control. The frequency is controlled. There are sprinklings of extended chastity --- but there is no long-term denial.

It occurred to me that on JAN 1, my Mistress could announce the total number of orgasm's I'd be allowed for the year -- and that number would be a hard ceiling (and not a floor.) So, if she picked 40, the maximum I could have would be that number. Also, for every spurt I got, I would know it was subtracted from the total. This exercise could indulge a wide range of practitioners depending on the number chosen.

Have any of you ever tried this and stuck to it?

If you could pick a number that would work well in your relationship, what would it be?

I typically get one spurt per week. If you mix in periods of chastity (which tend to be short by this site's standards) I probably receive about 46 spurts a year. I don't know the actual figures for the past, but keeping a strict accounting I think adds drama to the beginning of the year, the year as it plays out, and to the end of the year.

Mascara^Snake once suggested that a good schedule for men is every fortnight. That would work out to a round figure of 26. That would be quite a challenge for me, but I think it would be possible.

Anyway, thoughts and comments on this subject would be appreciated. All points of view are welcome.

PUP likes this.
  2. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    We did this in 2011. I was limited to 30 for the year, and we stuck to it. She would sometimes allow me to decide if I came or not, and I found I was rationing myself as I did not want to go an extended period at the end of the year with no orgasms. As it was, I got one orgasm in December.

3. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    What an interesting idea Her Dividend. Yes I can really see you starting to ration them as you don't want to run out like JD said! You will gave to let us know what number she picks and how it works out. Perhaps this time next year we could have some sort of graph of your releases!? ;) lol

4. masters-sissy

masters-sissy Active member

product line operator
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Now are we including ruined orgasms as orgasms? Or only true orgasms?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice