Daily Pussy Eating

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by atxmtb, Sep 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    I have a KH who has the perfect pussy. Taste, smell, feel. I've got a question for KHs. I appreciate the opportunity to eat out my KH and bring her to orgasm as often as she'd like. My KH (wife) doesn't ask nearly enough. I try not to suggest myself since that's asserting myself. My wife is a bit uncomfortable with telling me to go down on her. I've suggested that when we are spooning in the morning, that she could simply roll over onto her back. That doing that will let me know that some oral would be appreciated.

The question is, how often does a woman like to be eaten out? I know, everyone's different. But is every day excessive? As a guy, receiving, I know that daily is not too often. Do women feel awkward asking? I guess it's a bit of the dom/sub thing. A dom KH is probably very comfortable asking/telling the guy to get busy. I'm just trying to feel my way around here and make sure I'm providing the right level of service to my wife without making her uncomfortable. Ultimately it's her enjoyment that is the goal. Certainly my wife enjoys oral, but I feel she doesn't want to make me eat her and asking me to makes her uncomfortable.

We've talked about this. I think she understands. Just wondering if others understand this better than I.

2. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    Every woman is different in her sexual needs and desires. The best thing to do is have an open and honest conversation with her about what she needs sexually and tell her how much you enjoy serving her needs and giving her pleasure.

Ulex_ likes this.
  3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Yeah everyone is different, so you’ll get a variety of responses all over the place.
    I ask to give my Wife head just about daily, and when we’re in our regular weekly routine, I’m allowed to devour her usually 3-5 times a week. But some days she’ll prefer grinding with me and her her bullet vibe, me using her Womanizer vibe on her while I kiss and caress her body, or usually 1-2 times a week she’ll want piv.
    Of course it’s always up to her and I obey.

When we got married at 18, and even up till we got into male chastity, she would be kind of shy about me giving her head, I would give it to her once in a while mainly as a warm up to piv.
    Now she loves it as the most normal way to get her daily orgasms! Lucky me!!

I think it comes down to something you need to discuss with her openly and honestly. We discussed this when chastity started, and she realized it would become more regular, and just kind of normal when I’d be locked away.

soforo and tiruh811 like this.
  4. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    My Wife (KH) enjoys me giving her oral. Sometimes she grabs my head and shoves me down there and I know what I have to do. I often aske her "How's your bird?" Our cute name for her pussy. Some days she tells me she O.K. and I know not to push it. Other times she will just masturbate in front of me and I have nothing to do with her orgasm.
    It is not daily for her, but when she allows me to do it, we both enjoy it.
    Nothing better then having a throbbing penis in your cage and bringing my Wife to a full blown orgasm...

5. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    For me, it has nothing to do with frequency. In the right circumstances, every day is fantastic. But there are also times where I know I won't be able to relax with hubby "down there", and oral sex is not on the menu. For example, first thing in the morning wouldn't work for me... I'd really need to bathe first. It wouldn't matter how enthusiastic hubby was, I just wouldn't feel comfortable.

6. Keylessboy

Keylessboy New member

Local Time:
    Usually Mistress doesn't like it two days in a row. She has pretty intense orgasms but I think that make her a little sore. Shout out to a fellow ATX lockee.

tiruh811 and Elon like this.
  7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    While I kiss my partner there almost daily, Id love to give her pleasure there a lot more often.

I am not sure if she actually likes it, so the last time I sort of asked I just gave it a few kisses then I was in trouble for not paying enough attention, then told it would be another 6 months before I would get another chance :(

Id do it daily (even twice daily!) if i could.

I cant compete with the wand, which is fine i am lucky she shares that with me :)

tiruh811 and IB-Chaste like this.
  8. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Germanny
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    In our relationship, it has become a daily routine that hubby orally pleasures me every day (except for the days when I am menstruating). It starts in the morning when he licks me awake with an oral orgasm (instead of the alarm clock ringing). In the evening to fall asleep it is then usually 2-3 orgasms from oral. Otherwise it's not always big long sex sessions but it just happens as a daily routine, often while I drink a glas of wine or watch tv. It is part of my daily wellbeing like receiving a back massage from hubby or like eating and drinking. Longer sex sessions will happen during the weekend or during vacations then we are also using toys and a strap on. Hubby is locked 24/7 , pussyfree and just experiencing his first erection- and ejaculationfree year. I’m a believer in replacing male sexuality by female sexuality only in our relationship.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    @Jennifer please Miss. he is a very lucky to be let do that every day i think.

10. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    I far prefer it when my keyholder is seasoned rather than freshly clean. Just saying

Sub2misgoddess, cogman and tiruh811 like this.
  11. silvercuck33

silvercuck33 Member

Local Time:
    With us it’s a ritual kind of thing Two to three times a week except on vacations or weekends away. Sometimes she brings out a razor and then I groom her and sometimes with whipped cream so clean up is tasty sweet. Either way it’s her choice and I’m always up for her pleasure. Wow my cage is getting tight just thinking about it

12. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    I wish to give my wife oral daily. I have offered this to her and she says ok but when I try daily I encounter resistance from her. Especially if she has not showered since her last bathroom break.
    Does not bother me but she is self-conscious about me going down there.

tiruh811 and atxmtb like this.
  13. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    When chastity was getting much more serious for us and oral sex was becoming the main way for giving my Wife orgasms, she had concerns about not being freshly cleaned. I would ease her mind by telling her I preferred it not being fresh from a shower, and it shouldn’t be the Queen’s concern even if it needed to be washed, if I thought it was too much, I would use a warm washcloth to lightly wash her before going down on her. That’s only happened a couple times in the last few years. I also reminded her a couple times that she wouldn’t mind giving me head even if I wasn’t just out of the shower as long I didn’t just workout or something, that a little “scent” usually made her more vigorous about it. And it’s the same for guys giving oral to their women.

She was still hesitant sometimes, but very soon she realized I was totally serious about enjoying giving her oral worship when she wasn’t right out of the shower. Now she doesn’t even think about it, I remove her clothing and it’s go time, she can just relax and read, watch tv, or surf social media while I start giving her pleasure until she’s ready to cum. Then after her orgasm or orgasms, I then wash her pussy with a hot washcloth after placing a towel under her and then it’s cuddle time.

Patropi, elindles, tiruh811 and 3 others like this.
  14. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I've managed to convince my wife to let me do it to her 3, maybe 4 times in 15 years.

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well that not very much is it.

16. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    You're telling me! :-D

true42 likes this.
  17. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    Would love to do it every day. My wife prefers some type of sexual activity 1 - 2 times a week. I’d say about half the time it is oral. My favorite is when she Queens me.

cogman, tiruh811 and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice