Changing times

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sissy Slave LB, Jul 31, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Greetings all.

I first found this site in maybe 2007 / 2008 and have dabbled in chastity off and on ever since. By far mostly off.

Around a month ago my relationship with my wife / Mistress has changed and she has taken more control including some chastity and also honor system. To my immeasurable delight and excitement it looks like we are moving towards a proper Female Led Relationship.

Last night during some fun for my wife she ordered me to set up a blog / journal online and here it is.

I intend to write this journal:
    • To log our journey from my perspective.
    • As a means to communicate my thoughts to my beautiful wife.
    • Perhaps to get feedback for us both from this community which has grown into something really special.
    As I write this I am locked in my Rigid chastity Halfshell which goes through my PA. I last orgasmed yesterday morning (more on that later) after 3 weeks of being locked and avoiding orgasm. That was the longest I have not had an orgasm probably since I first orgasmed.

Hopefully she will make a verified account on here so she can partake in some discussions.

locked17, JaySaysYes and Talp Puszi like this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Sissy Slave LB and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

3. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks @jemima

Maybe best to give more of a background before getting stuck in.

I met my wife in our late teens. Only a few months later we were boyfriend girlfriend. That was just over 20 years ago and we’ve been married now for 9 years and have 3 awesome (young) kids.

Up until recently in daily life I’ve been the most dominant and my wife was the quiet shy timid submissive type. But looking back that doesn’t seem to be the best way for our relationship to continue.

Sexually we have only ever been with each other. To me this is a double edged sword. I love the purity of it but also feel as if we have missed out on a huge part of life.

My wife has a very low sex drive whereas I have a huge appetite. In the last few years for various reasons we have reserved ourselves to mutual masturbation and talk. It’s been over 6 and a half years since PIV.

I am certainly the biggest issue there. I have all these strange kinks and it’s not what she signed up for. We’ve tried different things over the years but nothing sticks and it mostly fizzles out or it’s too extreme for my wife. Throw in kids and life and it’s easy to get complacent. I, probably like many others here have wrestled with my desires over and back for years. From body modification, feminisation, sissification and homosexual desires. Purges… trying to just turn off the switch. None of that works the desires remain and now a little older you realise, if you like chocolate cake you just like chocolate cake.

My wife has simpler needs and is less adventurous with more of a worrisome disposition. For example if we lock your penis up… will it hurt? Is it sore, will it harm your penis, your balls etc. Sexually I have never really met her needs. I am so wrapped up in my own head I can’t confidently say what blows her mind. She on the other hand can blow my mind with a look. More recently with age and other life experiences she has become more confident and assertive and I fucking love it. I really love to see her grow in confidence. Take less or no shit in daily life.

Since we have began this latest exploit it feels different. We’ve done it differently. It’s not just lockup with some play. It’s all encompassing and personally I cannot believe how much I love it. I do chores, obey her every word, she controls my orgasm while she orgasms freely. She is taking the lead and I love every second of it. Lots of learning to do. I’m trying not to wreck her head by being suffocating and needy but all I want to do is hug and kiss her and kneel at her feet.

Neander, locked17 and JaySaysYes like this.
  4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Ok, so out of so many kinks, your wife has settled for flr and male chastity. That would be marvellous already. We cant live out all out fantasies, all the more if we are fated to be with just one person. Sexual kinks are seldom revealed all at once for the fear of being judged or ridiculed, we move along the relationship and discovery of each other never stops. I have always like the male chastity lifestyle.. to the point of obsession. I was self locking in college years when any other similiar guy would be trying out every other girl available. As a chronic masturbator, as anyone would agree, i have in mind abundantful of fetishes. Nothing ever lived out in real life, a kink remains a kink at best. Chastity was only on and off during my working years. Ok, i needed to climb scaffold in the course of my construction duties wearing full body harness. Nevertheless, chastity play crept into my marriage out of all others. The only leaning my wife ever knew and adopted as a necessity. Wishing you the best too.

5. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply.

So I suppose I see two things - a mindset and sexual kinks. The mindset is submission and a desire to serve, whereas the kinks to me are more technical e.g. I like chastity, bondage, sissification, tattoos and body piercings. I wouldn’t say she has looked at them all and settled on FLR and chastity. Our relationship dynamic is changing. She is taking over. We are going down the path of a FLR. Chastity is a tool to help that but I hope there are many other tools and kinks that come to the surface.

6. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    As I write this I am unlocked… chastity is not easy to get right. We’ve tried a few times but for various reasons it hasn’t worked:

• Wrong style of device.
    • Wrong size.
    • I was previously too active.
    • Either party lost interest.
    I’ve learned from experience that it takes effort, hard work and commitment but also patience.

Currently we use a Rigid half shell with PA attachment. It’s really well built and wasn’t cheap but the pa attachment slightly irritates me so we have ordered a badassworkroom ba-28 as my birthday present.

At the end of this month I’ll be getting a vasectomy and circumcision.

I understand that aftercare for circumcision means no play for 4-6 weeks. I hope that once it heals I can go straight into the new device for an extended period of time.

I haven’t orgasmed now for 4 days. Before that it was 3 weeks. Last Saturday morning I woke up horny and started grinding into my wife. This went on for a few minutes then she loosely grabbed my cock and I started humping her hand. She started telling me how useless my cock was. How it was pathetic that she had to masturbate to orgasm because I didn’t know how to please her. She laughed as she said I was just a pathetic sissy who wanted to suck cock and get fucked in the ass by a real man. She then told me how I never knew what to do with her and I’ve never known how to use my cock and soon it would be even more useless and barren after I get a vasectomy. I was humping away and my cock was alternating between hard and soft I was so turned on but couldn’t cum which I told her. She said of course because your cock I useless and said I have 2 minutes to cum on her stomach or I wouldn’t be able to cum until at least next week. I humped as hard as I could and wasn’t going to make it until at the very end she pulled it a little and I came all over her hand and stomach. Then she rubbed my face in it.

I’ll remember that one for a long long time. I didnt wake up that day expecting to be allowed to cum. The way it happened and her mindset and the things she said still give me butterflies in my stomach when I think of it. The way she talks literally could not be better especially when it’s true or based on truth.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  7. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    My emphathy to you.. how devilish some women can be.. humiliating and ridiculing when a man got a job to do that is to fuck hard and cum fast to prevent the bl**dy dick from going soft unexpectedly. In the end, instead of spreading your seeds far and wide, it was smeared over your face. My blady george.. what? Now you are being made infertile, cut and locked.. please…messiah can descend now.

8. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Still trying to catch up with recent happenings here.

I continue to move more and more into an obedient and servile role. I am loving every second of this. I have not had one experience where I have thought to myself this will not work for an extended period of time or indefinitely. The only potential negatives are chastity related: I can't stress how much I would like to go full time in chastity (after the new device comes and my circumcision heals). There are two issues there; one is sports. It's definitely going to get in the way in terms of safety for some sports I do, so we'll have to play that one by ear. The second is interacting with our kids. I am very hands on, always wrestling, playing, hugging and cuddling them and I think I stray away from that when I am locked. At the moment with chastity off and on that is not an issue but with the desire for full time lockup it's something that will need thought if / when it happens.

I have been doing some washing, folding clothes, cleaning and pretty much anything else my wife commands. Serving my wife, doing everything she asks and thinking about her first - what will she say if I do this? What will she like?... feels natural and I find myself with always wondering how can I please her in any way I can. It's difficult to keep from overstepping the mark and getting too much in her face / needy. I imagine this settles down after a while.

We have a house cleaner who comes once a week for a few hours. I would bloody love if my wife decided I should do this job weekly while dressed as a maid. We've done that before and it was brilliant. Plus I actually like cleaning and organizing and would do a better job and we'd save some money. Cleaning is relaxing. I remember vividly the humiliating feeling of cold air blowing from the vacuum cleaner up my french maids outfit as I cleaned.

When we did the maid scenarios my wife had an attitude of support on one hand but also played the part of the dominant. She is always very supportive, loving, understanding, open minded and very caring. So I didn't really feel super embarrassed when she ordered me to dress up and clean parts of the house. The first time she made me clean the mirrors so I could see myself. That was a masterstroke! So humiliating. However since then she has informed me that she finds the whole sissy and crossdressing end of things disgusting and pathetic. Of course this presses more buttons for me and will enhance the level of embarrassment and humiliation tenfold if we do anything like this again.

Still a few days behind with these blogs but catching up.

9. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    If this is the case, then I would regard the vasectomy as an unnecessary medical procedure, unless you have reasons other that birth control in mind?

10. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Its adds options.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes but then the proper maid wud not have a job no more.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

13. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Still a few days behind with recent events.

I’ve been locked off and on mainly as I am getting used to the device and experience has shown too much too soon doesn’t work out. Last weekend was no different. One evening we had a brief argument and I said something I shouldn’t. In the middle of it she interrupted me and told me sternly to kneel. One word. Argument over. No in fact kneel over there in the corner. Stay there and don’t move.

We were both a little tipsy from wine. I knelt and wondered what would happen. She disappeared for a few minutes and a few minutes after she came back she put me across her knee and spanked me with a wooden spoon. This is not something I’m hugely into but hey it’s a punishment and I will take whatever she says I have to do. She’s the boss. She didn’t go super hard but it was certainly sore. The whole time she was telling me what I did wrong and asking would I do it again? At the time I’ll admit it felt a little corny. But it has had an effect. I was wrong. She is right. My thoughts on that subject are irrelevant and punishments are real. Pain and humiliation followed by renewed obedience.

She has talked before about wanting to spank me so hard that I cry. I’m not sure she has it in her. I think my emotional range goes more towards rage when I’m hurt than sorrow if that makes sense so I’m not sure how it would go but I suppose if she tied me up and beat the living shit out of my ass we’d find out one way or another.

Most nights recently at bedtime she has given herself an orgasm by rubbing her clit while she tells me how useless me and and penis are and she uses my fingers as a dildo. Sometimes she orders me to suck my fingers clean afterwards. Two nights ago she told me not to touch her and she was going solo. While this was happening she informed me that I would be wearing knickers tomorrow. I have some from a while ago that we never really used. So up I got and after doing a few chores I was locked and put in hot pink ruffle panties. I loved wearing them. I’ve told her before a common fantasy is the day your wife throws out all you male underwear or destroys them in front of your face or better yet commands you to destroy maybe all but one pair yourself and it’s female underwear for you from now on. I’m interested to see what happens.

Only one day behind now almost there…

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  14. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    With it being summer and life is busy the days are all blending into one.

My wife reads these posts and on more than one occasion has said afterwards "I sound like a complete bitch". Life on paper in hindsight is not the same as the heat of the moment. The fact is that couldn't be further from the truth.

She doesn't like to inflict pain, mentally or physically. She is not extreme in terms of her methods of play. She is kind and caring. She doesn't want to hurt me. She feels guilty when she denies me. I've said to her that if she doesn't want to do something then she calls the shots. She leads I follow. She says jump I say how high. She shouldn't feel pressure to perform or always be on. I know this is a problem with many relationships of this nature. This needs to work for both of us and our situation. As long as we are having fun then it's all good. If I looked a few years into the future and she has grown into a confident sadistic dominant hardcore bitch I would be delighted!

I mentioned - if we are playing and she isn't sure about how far to go - just operate under the premise - "more, harsher, longer". If the safeword comes out you've gone too far. But I can't see that happening any time soon.

We discussed sissification a little. I've already mentioned that she dislikes it. She doesn't even like the word sissy and isn't happy that I've used it in my name here. (The LB stands for Little Bitch. She came up with that one). The more she is repulsed by sissification the more it turns me on through humiliation. I am a sissy. But I being a sissy is different things to different people and I'll probably write a bit more about what being a sissy means to me in the near future. Besides her dislike of it she bought me some knickers last night and left them under my pillow to be worn today and over the weekend. I'm wearing a pair now. Whenever I remember I have them on I get butterflies in my stomach a little. For the total cost of under 10 euro she has fulfilled one of my longest running fantasies...

Yesterday she also made an appointment for me to begin laser hair removal. Starting with chest and manzilian. All hair from the neck down is going. This one might cost more than 10 euro. Too exciting. I cannot wait!

I have been reading, watching and masturbating about these all of these fetishes / kinks and experiences for the best part of 20 years and to think that in the next few months I will be in chastity, hairless, maybe ordered to wear female lingerie and we have talked about getting my nipples pierced and a tattoo also. It's blowing my mind. But the most important part is that I get to experience all this with her and I am becoming her slave.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  15. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    This entry is going to be two parts. Last night and this morning.

last night (Friday) our kids were staying with relatives and we had a rare free night together.

I had spent the day wearing my new panties. Pink, see through. I hadn’t cum since last Saturday morning so 6 days in. In and out of chastity. I was out of chastity all day yesterday. We dropped the kids off and came home and kissed when we got inside. We were going out for a chilled meal so started to get dressed. I asked permission for a shower and I was granted. My wife told me earlier in the day I’d be locked before we went for food so I got my clothes out and placed the lock on top. I went to do something and when I came back she had passed through the room and left the key out. Shower. Lock. Panties. Normal clothes on top. Meanwhile my wife was picking a dress. God damn she looked amazing. She wore a dress that showed a little cleavage and a black leather jacket over it. She also had a pair of black heels which I offered to clean as they were a little dirty and she let me.

One point to note is previously I asked her to take control of all money. A few years ago I closed my personal bank account and got rid of my personal credit card. I still have access to money via a work account but that should be changing soon and I hope to set it up that all my wages go into her account. I will have no access to any money and will have to ask her if I want to buy something. The perfect situation however it’s annoying that I can’t buy her surprises…

So we left for dinner I had no money or wallet.

We ordered food and she ordered drinks. Dinner was nice and we drank wine. I was so fucking horny because my wife looked off the charts and her posture grew in confidence as she relaxed and drank and I told her she looked beautiful. Also in my field of view was a lady at the next table with huge red nails (fetish of mine) with my wife in front of me, these red nails flying all over the place and me locked. All I could think of was how sexy my wife was and that she said she was going to get her nipples pierced. Then she comes out with “I am definitely getting a tattoo” I said are you trying to make my cock explode.

We finished up and she paid. The waitress made a comment about that and my wife laughed. I wish she said “oh I pay for everything” but anyway it was an interesting experience.

We got home and I poured her a glass of wine and some nibbles and we went to our sitting room. We sat on the couch and I wanted to tell her a few things. Firstly she looked amazing and should not worry about her appearance. Secondly that it was great to see her growing in confidence and as I was talking about that she told me to kneel. I did immediately. She threw me a pillow. We talked looking into each other’s eyes. Me lower than her, kneeling. She looked so fucking superior and beautiful.

Soon she was playing with her clit, telling me how useless I was and I was sucking her nipples. She ordered me to strip to my panties. Look at the state of you. You’re such a sissy.. she asks me “what are you?” I am a sissy. “What do sissies do” Suck cock. “That’s right. And get fucked. By who?” Real men. “Exactly and your not a real man are you?” No Mistress. “No you’re a pathetic useless sissy and i have to play with myself because your not good enough to play with me!
    She told me to come back then go upstairs and get a flogger that we have. She put me over her knee and whipped my ass telling me I was being punished for being a useless sissy. While getting me to repeat it and answer her questions.

She made me kneel again - I should just make you start cleaning” I nodded. “Go to the kitchen and get a cloth and kneel over there and clean start dusting that unit.” So I did. As I was cleaning with my back to her she order my to pull my panties down and widen my legs. As I cleaned she was still verbally abusing me and she orgasmed and she ordered me back to suck her nipples. She told me it was time for bed and I asked could I wear a pink nightdress we had and she laughed. There may be more but I can’t remember. This whole scenario was heaven for me. I love when she genuinely laughs at how ridiculous I look when I’m wearing something humiliating. So much happening at the minute. We woke up a few hours ago and had even more fun. That’s the next entry. I can’t believe this is all finally happening.

16. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    We woke up early this morning and I was desperately hoping we’d play again but my wife is not really big into morning play so I didn’t have high hopes. As luck would have it she leaned over and asked me - is there a butt plug in your locker. I said two. She said take your pick. I put the Lovense one in. Can’t remember the name. Black one that connects to the phone (it was the larger of the two). When I was pushing it in she teased me “I bet you wish that was a big black cock”. I answered honestly - yes. She told me to straddle her crossways so that my cock was pointing to her stomach and start pulling my cock with my bad hand. She said something I can’t remember which led me to believe I would get to cum and I asked her if I cum will you ruin the orgasm. I had only been pulling for about 10 seconds at this stage. She was starting to say something along the lines of “of course, let me know when you are about to cum” but it was too late. I felt it cumming and took my hand off. Ruined. All over her stomach. Still horny as fuck. She told me to put my face in it and I buried my face and started licking and sucking. She pushed my head in it. This whole time she was rubbing her clit and verbally abusing me. I can’t really remember the order of what happened next but it was more verbal abuse. Get the whip. Bend over me. She whipped my cock - lightly and my ass not so lightly. I really love that she is starting to see that inflicting pain is enjoyable and has a place and isn’t abuse of psychologically damaging. I was still semi hard and standing beside her. She told me to stroke again with my bad hand and asked is there more cum in there - yes I said. We’ll come on the. Get it out. I came shortly after again on her stomach. Another ruined one. As I stood there. Plug in my ass wearing panties and a pink nightie pulling my cock with my bad hand as she looked up at me. So sexy, dominant and superior I felt like such a fucking faggot slut. If there is a zone I was in it. I asked her could I lick her stomach clean and she said yes. I still had my face covered in cum from the first time. She came and I was ordered to clean up and cuddle. We were so close. I could have stayed there for hours. But time waits for no man or sissy so I made her breakfast and done some chores and the day began.

I might not have gotten it across and maybe it is tame to others but it was probably one of the most exciting things we have ever done together sexually. There was a time previously maybe 10-15 years ago when I was in my Lori tube and wearing fishnets (I absolutely love wearing stockings and fishnets) and she fucked me with a strap on. We were younger. She wasn’t really into it. But I remember looking down and seeing my cock locked and bouncing forward and back with each thrust and that was one of my previous favourites. Last night and this morning knocked it out of the park in comparison.

Lots of chores for me today. I love serving her.

Up to date.

17. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good news this morning. The new device from badassworkroom will be delivered next week. I expect it will take a little breaking in so when ordering it I got two base rings and a pa locking option but also a non pa locking option. Any device I’ve previously worn has irritated at the site of the pa. Also to help out with that, we ordered some new implant grade titanium rings for my pa. They arrived about 10 minutes ago.

The only issue now is we have a holiday coming up in a week or two and the following week I am getting the vasectomy and circumcision. So that’s going to be 4-6 weeks of invisible chastity and then ideally into the device for a long long time!

Aside from this our new dynamic has been a bit of a whirlwind. It’s intense. Because of me. I feel like a river that has been redirected. All my sexual energy has been bottled and aimed at my wife.

In order to help us understand the situation and where I see myself as we go through life together I wrote her a letter yesterday. I was nervous giving it to her as although she knows pretty much all of my kinks I feel as if this laid it all bare, out on the table in one piece. The overview was: I need to be owned and controlled, denied orgasm, sissified and made into a perfect slave for her to use. There were some technical details but it wasn’t supposed to be a list of kinks and fetishes.

She as always was very understanding. She told me she loves me for me.

I expect that the initial bang of this will slow down a little especially into early September and then it will be all go into a proper routine - locked and in training.

18. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Sounds like you've made some great strides in the past few weeks and congrats! Best of luck on the upcoming procedures. But before then, you mentioned you'll be going on holiday, does she not plan to have you wear your new device during holiday?

Sissy Slave LB likes this.
  19. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hi, yes a lot has happened. Its really exciting. Also, tomorrow I am going for a consultation to begin laser hair removal from the neck down.

I have two dates for the new device delivery next Monday and next Wed, but we are away Wednesday until Sunday. It may not arrive on time and this holiday is not suitable or sensible to break in a new device. I'd love to be locked up Monday until Friday when I will get vasectomy / circumcision. I will of course update this post and I'd like - with my wifes permission to upload some photos if possible.

20. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Today I went to get a consultation for laser hair removal. Wow this is something I never thought I'd be able to do. The plan is all hair from the neck down. They run the laser over you in a few small areas to make sure you don't have any adverse reactons to it. It's not too sore, but theres a freezing cold shot of air after each blast and it's pretty uncomfortable.

I was a little nervous that someone I know would be in there or see me leaving. The plan is for a strict workout regime soon and no body hair plus muscles will be something my wife will like hopefully. Man on the outside. Submissive sissy faggot slave underneath.

I will have a few appointments and see how it goes. It's very expensive. Probably too expensive. The lady doing it seems trigger happy, it seemed like she didn't give a fuck if you are an alien or an ewok she just wanted to zap zap zap.

By the time I go back I will have had a circumcision. That's going to be odd enough as I think it will feel very exposed.

In future seeing myself naked in a full length mirror with no body hair, locked in chastity is going to be something else.

Slave Contract
    I've just written the beginnings of slave contract that I was ordered to put together. We are going to run through it and tidy it up, work out any issues, add some stuff and remove some stuff. This is a big thing for me. It will make things much more explicit and official.

21. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Not much to report today. We went through the contract yesterday first run… few changes nothing major. I hope my wife will enforce it with an iron fist. Otherwise what’s the point. We’ve put it together from a few others and some free styling. It aims to be practical.

One clause is in relation to my morning routine. I have to workout daily but when I wake up I have to stand naked facing the wall beside my wife’s side of the bed - straight with my legs wide apart for 5 minutes. Then I have to wake her and ask her for permission to start the day. I don’t know where she got this from but I absolutely love it. I felt so obedient and small standing this morning. She isn’t awake but normally wakes when I get up so she may or may not even see.

In other news it looks like new chastity device will be delivered the day we leave for holidays. Unless it arrives first thing we’ll have to get someone to pick it up or a neighbour might take it. Not sure how anonymous the box is hopefully there’s nothing descriptive on the box.

I simply cannot wait to get the device.

22. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    In our contract writing a daily journal is required. My wife has said she likes to read them in the morning so I’ll write one a day in the morning now. Even if it’s just “nothing to report”.

Last night I was ready for bed before my wife and she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. She told me to come in, kneel behind her and pull down my boxer shorts. She was wearing a kind of short floral dress that showed her cleavage. It has been a few days since I had a ruined orgasm and I was so fucking horny looking at her all day. She looked so good. She pointed at her ass and said kiss. Shortly after this she told me to pull her knickers down and keep kissing. Then she turned and she was looking down on me like a predator . I told her this after and it was so fucking hot but she doesn’t really think she looked different. She stepped back and started playing with her clit. She ordered me to pull my cock for a few seconds then allowed me 3 licks of her pussy. She teased me more and told me to pull a little more and then I got 4 licks. She was turning and I kissed her ass and her pussy. I’ve recently confessed that it would turn me on if she pissed on me. It would be degrading and further cement her place as my superior. At one point she looked down at me and said maybe I will piss on you someday. I wanted it there and then. But that was not the right time. She came and told me to go away while she finished up. Then when she was ready for bed I had to stand legs apart facing the wall beside her bed. I like this ritual. It’s another affirmation of my place as her slave.

This morning I did the same thing when I got up. I’ve now exercised, emptied the dishwasher and done the laundry. Until tomorrow.

23. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    So my device has arrived ahead of schedule. I have been locked in it for approx 5 hours so far. It's amazing. I absolutely love it. I have started a second thread which I will use to review my experience with this device specifically here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...sworkroom-ba-28-experience.47285/#post-543956

It took a lot of self control to avoid getting rock hard while trying to fit it. I've learned from experience that is not helpful. It's very secure and my wife was on a business call so I presented it to her with the key in - she turned it and took the key. She is apprehensive about a long stint to start, but I know from experience that this device is almost already suitable for 24/7. Typically the issue I have is irritation of the PA and with this device there are options that will allow me to swap out the PA hook and stay locked. So far so good. Photos to come soon.

24. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Today is Sunday. My new chastity device arrived on Friday.

When it came my wife had to take a business call for an hour or two so I put it on she locked it and that was that. Immediately I knew it would work long term. I wanted to keep it on overnight but my wife ordered me to remove it at 11pm. 12 hours approx after putting it on.

I have been getting into my routine of standing with legs apart daily - I like this. I especially like it when my wife verbally degrades me when I’m standing.

We’ve discussed the plan for laser hair removal. If it take 10 sessions it’s going to cost about 4-5k. It’s a huge amount. Also she tells me she likes my legs, they’re very muscular and manly. So she suggested to just leave legs for a later date. I still really want the whole thing done. But it’s so much money.

Yesterday (Saturday) I put the device on first thing at 7am and stood facing the wall. I then spent 25 minutes on exercise bike. After seconds I knew this would be feasible with the device on and I was so happy. This means it doesn’t need to be removed for exercise.

Later that day I had it off for 2 hours to do some diy with a friend. Then it was back on and has been on since. I haven’t orgasmed since last Saturday when I had two ruined orgasms. I’m horny. I feel so submissive and obedient and grateful to my wife for allowing me to experience this and for being so understanding.

Last night she told me to put my French maids outfit on, stockings and high heels as well as my chastity device and frilly panties. She made me stand facing a full length mirror while she inspected me and told me how much of a sissy I was. Honestly I loved every second of it. I wished I had no hair, makeup and a wig on. I felt like such a sissy faggot. She then gave me 20 minutes to clean the bathroom while she was going downstairs to masturbate and I wasn’t going to be involved.

When she came back she inspected my work and was pleasantly surprised. She then made me bend over her office chair and she whipped my ass for being such a sissy.

Dreams are becoming a reality. It’s amazing.

Later on last night we had a chat about the whole sissy end of things, crossdressing and where it came from for me. Then we went to bed and she had an orgasm.

I slept locked in the device and it worked perfectly. I woke about 3 times with nocturnal erections but no major issues. This makes me so happy! slowly but surely moving through the scenarios that would potentially cause the device to be removed and finding that it can stay on.

I am also doing a long term review of the BA-28 here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/badassworkroom-ba-28-experience.47285/

25. Sissy Slave LB

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Currently at just under 2 full days locked. I have wanted this for so long and now it is finally here it's weird. It's not like a big bang moment. It's more gradual. Daily little things happen where I notice the device or a realisation sets in. I can't touch my cock. Every time this happens I get butterflies in my stomach.

I said to my wife yesterday I've worn this enough to know that nothing major is going to cause it to come off unlike previous devices where we had a poor record of use. I said you realise that you own my cock and completely control my orgasms. She looked at me and told me to kneel and said I don't only own your cock... I own you.

Later that night she ordered me to stand with my chastity device hanging outside of my panties in our room - legs apart. We chatted and she played with her pussy. Another night in chastity followed.
    Up this morning, more standing - which I love. It really gets me into the slave mindspace. Then exercise.

We are off on holidays in 2 days and then the following week it's circumcision. So it looks like I'll be out from Wednesday until Sunday night. And then locked from Sunday until Friday. Then out for 4 or 5 weeks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice