Prince albert dilemma

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by herdoggy, Sep 13, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Hi. My wife and I are thinking serious about chastity belt with PA. To this time we tried cb 6000 but this device is good as the first belt but not to lifestyle destination, in my opinion.
    We have a lots of doubts about PA:

1. Is there high risk of complication ? (impotence...)
    2. How long it take from piercing to well health and streching to wear the device?
    3. From what size of guage the best start ( I want pa device with 6 guage)
    4. My wife is not sure about that but that is her idea. What you will say about that, do you recommend it or better search something other.

with regards herdoggy ;)

2. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    In answer to your questions:
    1. Unlikely if you go to a reputable professional piercer. A PA only pierces a very thin amount of skin.
    2. Initial healing takes about four to six weeks but that is likely to be at a small gauge (say 10ga), you need to allow a couple of months to go to bigger gauges
    3. The piercer will advise but expect this to be between 12ga and 8ga. For chastity play I agree you probably want to be at least at 6ga probably 4ga.
    4. Don't quite understand this question, as whether you mean your wife isn't keen or she is keen but just has doubts about the health and safety. If she isn't keen then is it likely that getting the piercing will help? If it's more about the safety, then thousands of men have these with no problems.

3. Lockinchastity

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    I have a pa it took me 6 months to heal fully. My piercer started me at a 8ga and with in 6 months strength me up to a 2ga and I am now at 2 years out with a 0ga and a miss lori's #5b device with extra bars were I can't touch any part of my penis only a little bit of the shaft it is hands down the most comfortable device but she has a lot of other devices that you don't have to be pierced for to wear. I started out with the cb 6000 to it is ok but her stuff is top of the line and it comes with a screw that takes its own key to get it out so you can't get out if you tried without it

4. Poinciana

Poinciana Member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    I agree with the above posts.
    I have a pa which I had done 7 years ago, starting at 10 gauge.
    It is a simple piercing, compared to my nipples, which took a long time to heal; and apart from a few drops of blood initially, and waddling like a duck from the piercing salon, there have been no issues at all.
    The stretching was done slowly, at 6 month intervals. I just wanted to make sure it was healed and ready to be stretched. We did the stretching ourselves, it really is very simple.
    I'm at 1 gauge since last week, but I find the ring too bulky to be squashed at the front of my cage, a Mature Metal Jailbird, so we inserted the pa ring from the outside of the cage, and it is much better.
    We will stretch again to 0 gauge, that's our target.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    It's a very quick to heal piercing as it's cleaned every time you pee .
    Drink lots of water for a couple of hours before you get stabbed and for the day after.
    Depends on the piercer what size they prefer just get it done as deep as is reasonable depends on your anatomy.

Stretch as you feel comfortable .

A pa is not a major operation and if you don't like it just take it out. However I think most women love a PA once they have felt the difference !!

Xx Wendy

6. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello doggy.

I am with you. I LOVE the idea of a PA and can only imagine how sexy it is to look down and see another more permanent reminder of my submission to my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder. I also think it would be a HUGE erotic charge to be held in a device by a piercing...the tiny little thought of "Well, everyone says you can 'beat' a ball trap device without a piercing." (even though I dont try) would be gone. As real as this is for me it would up the ante SIGNIFICANTLY. My trepidation is what in the Hell would my urologist think?!?! She did make mention about guys that sound and catheterize for kicks because of a procedure she was performing on me which I expressed as uncomfortable and put that practice in a very negative light. She did make remark about my hairless groin and that it makes visual examination much easier and I even discussed edging, orgasm denial and milking with her without reprisal...but a PA? ...or any kind of piercing? Especially the PA which punctures (mutilates?) the urethra? I cannot imagine any urologist trying to HELP you being happy with that. I want my doctor to respect me and I fear this would be counterproductive. Anyway, not trying to hijack here. I say consider all of the ramifications and do what you feel comfort with and remember reality.

allaboutHer

7. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know about a urologist, but my general practitioner just asked how long I'd had the piercing and moved on.

Just a word of caution, it's tougher to put the jewelry back in when all scrunched up. Otherwise, I like mine

8. im_not_here

im_not_here Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Quite a few people in my family are in the medical field, so please trust me when I say this: Unless you bring up something wild, you wont even be worthy of a mention at the dinner table when she goes home from work. By wild, I'm talking about 2-5 piercings or injecting sour cream into your pee hole. This woman is a professional, and probably sees tens of dicks everyday. She most likely would be perfectly fine answering any questions about a piercing. It's her job to speculate and know of such things, and how they would affect your body, after all.

9. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    I got pierced at 6ga under recommendation by my piercer. He believes people who get pierced any smaller are victims of dodgy piercers who are just trying to make more money out of you.

I was healed and locked in a 5B within 10 weeks

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Was pierced with 10gauge, went to 8guage within a week. Went in easy. Has been 3 weeks later and know I could slip into a 6 pretty easy. That's as far as I wanna go.

I haven't even integrated a new cage for the piercing and it has already added a new dimension to my chastity. Just knowing that when my new cage comes, and I hand her both keys, I truly have no control anymore, makes me feel fuzzy.

11. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    I thought I would add my experience. I now know the answer to some of the things I wondered before getting pierced. I got pierced last January. I received a Lori #8 late August and now feel that it is comfortable on me.

It took me 9 months to heal well enough to support a device. I got an evotion at 3 months and messed with that for months. Never got it comfortable in the piercing and I think it set me back. I can't say if the problem was the material, fitting, or that I had not yet healed. I've had the Lori for 3 weeks and seem to be comfortable in it. Barring problems, I have no excuse to have it removed until I need to go through security.

So, how long it takes until you can wear a device depends. Some report being locked in within 2 or 3 months. I was, but then had to get out 2 days later. Ultimately took me about 9 months.

I got pierced at 10, immediately stretched to 8, then stretched myself to 6ga and then 4ga. I never wanted to go that large but Lori said that 4ga was preferable. When the device maker recommends, it seems like a good idea. I'm happy with it. When jewelry is out the hole is small and unobtrusive. Little difference between 8ga and 4ga. The weight of 4ga curved barbell is noticeable. I'm more confident in the 4ga being supported by my tissue than a smaller piercing.

You should probably wait months before having penetrative sex. We didn't - seemed too long for us. I enjoyed it but think that the tugging might have slowed my healing. Condoms would help but we both feel: what's the point?

You can pee standing up, but it will never be as clean as before. With a curved barbell the urine flows around the large ball and off the other side. I can't paint my name but can hit a urinal or tree. There is always some spray so I spread my legs to reduce chance of it hitting me. Occasionally, it goes badly. Safer to sit down, if that is an option. Peeing straight is easier now that I'm in a device. The PA pin comes out my urethra and directs and shapes the stream. There is no ball to mess up the flow, just a nice clean end. (I asked for the pin that allows peeing. Lori can make pins that will splatter and require sitting.) My hands always end up with some urine on them. There is really no avoiding this.

The risk of problems, as others have said, is very low. I don't see how it could cause impotence, unless you really did not like it.. I find that masturbation feels slightly better.

It did not improve penetrative sex. My curved barbell has fairly large balls. M felt they are rough on her. I though penetration may have set back my healing. There were a few incidents where my piercing felt over-stressed afterwards. Rings might be gentler on the receiver. We just take the jewelry (now device) out.

The PA hole does close fairly quickly on removing jewelry. Far faster than I expected. Leaving mine out for just and hour and it requires a little stretching to get back in. Fortunately, the Lori pin is a little tapered and does the job just fine. Closing may reduce after I've been at the same gauge for months or years. I hope.

I'm glad I got mine. Once I got it pierced I thought: we (most people) love penises, why don't we ornament them more?
    The Lori device is working great. Much more comfortable than ball trap for me. M likes how it looks and feels. I can't get out.

P

Peter Rabbit and Jasmic68 like this.
  12. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    I thank you very much for responses. Maybe our doubts go away thank you. So, the risk is small if I go to the good piercer (can you advice any good in Europe?). Healing with streching takes few months.
    Can you say the PA is good option or better find some other way (full metal chasity belt) . My wife want me locked with no possible of my escape. What do you tell her to convince her in this decision ? ;)

13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would say if she wants NO possibility of escape, a piercing would be damn near the only way. I've read that people can even wriggle out of a full belt. You may not be able to get them off of you but those squishy little fellas can really be pushed or pulled in or out of anything.

Warning, although the pain is tolerable and it doesn't make life worse, it will change you. There is a new hole in your dick. The way you pee, how you orgasm, and even how you play with it will change. Plus if you plan on giving both keys to a KH...you really can't get out, there is no cheating it. No sneaking a rub, or even giving it a little stretch. I suppose tools, drill, or a locksmith could get you out. That would be risky, embarrassing, or expensive if you must ruin your device.

Just playing devils advocate before running to the nearest piercer. I like mine, and excited to get into my new totally secure device. If you have any doubts about your wife/KH, her motives, her commitment, or haven't discussed EACH of your expectations, you might want to wait.

joe01 likes this.
  14. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    The baseline is to go to a piercer who belongs to the Association of Professional Piercers (www.safepiercing.org). It is US based but claims to be international.

Additionally, I've heard suggested that you tell them you are getting the piercing for a chastity device and what gauge you are going to stretch to. They may optionally pierce at a larger size so you have to stretch less and may place it a little further back. Things to ask about. If you don't get good answers try someone else. The advantage of major metro areas is lots of options.

Some claim that their ball trap device is inescapable. I think I could get out of any such device. Of course I've not tested everyone but all the tissue there is soft and movable enough that I don't see what would prevent me.

Some interesting options to make ball trap devices are tamper evident devices. I've heard of some band for the HT that can be put around your penis as the device is assembled but you could not get back into later. You could pull out but can't erase the evidence that you did that. With a strict keyholder, that is as good as inescapable.

If you have not worn a ball trap device, start with that. You need to figure out if wearing a device is going to work for you. Ball trap is low cost, low commitment.

Devices that use piercings are inescapable - provided you can't pick the lock. Prince Albert piercings are the easiest and lowest impact. And, I think, most reversable if you change your mind.

I think you may be excited about the idea but unsure about the commitment. I got over that by trying a ball trap device for a month with my partner. We both liked that type of plan so I got pierced. A tube device is much more comfortable for me and something I can actually wear daily.

P

joe01 likes this.
  15. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    What your mean with the pain? There is some pernament pain or only during making of the hole and process of healing ?

Yeah that's right. We want secure in this way that I can't slip out.

Thank you for your post ;)

16. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No permanent pain, just the initial piercing and some minor healing issues.

17. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for that. It will be helpful

The problem is not in evidence but in physically preventing my slip out and any sole "game". Actually we are using CB 6000 but it is very uncomfortable device for me especially at nights.

My wife just want me to be her...totally dependent on her in the case of sex and not only...

18. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    unfortunately I have to count with that. No risky no fun

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There will be a ring on your penis, if you like pain and risk you could always tug on it lol

Thatguyontheinternet likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice