Finally found Her

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LockedByG, Mar 8, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. LockedByG

LockedByG Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Hello,
    in the last few years, I had a number of relationships which didn't work out. My partner never really understood my kinks, even though they may have tried, which had me depressed that I would never find a soulmate at times. That is why I am ecstatic right now - I think I have finally found Her. I wanted to post this story so that 1) i can give hope to people who may feel similarly to how I used to feel and 2) so that I never forget a single aspect of last night.

The girl is lovely, I won't go into details about her, but I will tell you that she lost her virgínity by being raped by her friend. She told me that after I revealed my kinks to her. She added that she feels that we were brought together by fate, so that she can deal with the past. She has no experience with being a Domme, but last night, oh boy, she was a natural.

We had a few drinks and went home. There, she told me to cook her dinner, and ordered me to do it naked. Well, that was hot and it got even hotter after she put my collar around my neck. After she saw me get hard, she didn't leave my side, stroking my body, tickling me all over while I was cooking. That distracted me quite a lot and to be honest, the food turned out to be quite disgusting. I could see I was in trouble. She didn't eat much and ordered me to eat the whole thing. She was watching me carefully. After some time, she told me: "If you put the plate on the ground and eat it without using hands, you can only eat a half." I was shocked, nervous and very aroused. How did she, a vanilla girl, come up with that? After some time, I overcame the nervousness and put my plate on the ground. She stood above me and watched me eat. "Good dog", she stroked my back. Those two magical words made go full into subspace and I was all Hers from that point. She made me fetch a few things around the house while on all fours - I felt so humiliated and "naked" before her in both physical and psychical manner. Then, she made me follow her into bed and allowed me to get on the bed. After a lot of petting, she allowed me to fuck her while on all fours and instructed: "Bark when you want to cum". That made me hold back actually, I wanted to satisfy her and it felt really strange to bark at her. After giving her a good time, I found myself barking in her ear. "Not yet" was the response. She felt me struggle for a minute or two and then gave me permission. I pulled out just at the right time and ruined my orgasm all over her stomach (dogs don't use hands to finish themselves off, do they?). It was still one of the best orgasms I ever had.

After some time for rest, I was reminded that when playing with a Domme (not alone), things don't end after you cum. I found myself fetching things to clean Her on all fours. Then she made me lick both her legs like a dog (again, insanely hot but HOW did she come up with that?). At the end, she made me kneel in front of her and removed my collar. It was my hottest play session ever. I love her so much and feel so grateful for getting to meet her. The happy part is that she loves me too.

Can't wait to see how this goes further on! Don't give up hope, don't get desperate. You may not find Her at the first try, but she is there for you somewhere. If she loves you, she will want to understand you. Not all women will want to do this, and that's ok. But some of them do. I wish I could tell that to myself 2 years ago.

2. LockedByG

LockedByG Member

Local Time:
    Hello everyone, to give you a little update on how things are going, I talked about chastity to her and she is on board. I used to have a plastic CB6000 for some years, but it broke on me a few months ago, so I ordered a Vice standard device and can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. Seems like she is also looking forward to it. She got herself a vibrator and keeps mentioning how she is looking forward to teasing me while I'm locked up. Curious on how it goes.

Quarantine has its benefits. We spend a lot of time together at home, and for example today I was cleaning up the whole day. Two nights ago, I gave her a slow sensual massage. As a reward for being a good boy, she made me strip and forbid me to talk. She had me lay down in bed, covered my eyes and gave me a painfully teasing but wonderful massage with a release. I felt like I was flying through space. I'm in love. Can't wait to worship and serve this girl while I'm locked up. I run into trouble talking about my kinky feelings sometimes, but she understands. I love feeling owned by her and I would give anything to protect her.

To be continued...

3. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    congratulations, I searched my whole life in vain. A few half-hearted attempt but no more. It's a sad thing to live in a world you don't want to be in. Fortunately, I think the younger women are better informed and some of the negativity is dissipating. Hope for better days!

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Hope it continues to be a good match for you and all goes well.

5. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck. The quarantine has helped me out as well. I guess my story is the opposite. I have a vanilla wife of 25 years, but I would only be dominated by her because of my love for her. She is coming around slowly to allow me to wear the cage 24/7 during the crisis. Wait till your lady denies you an orgasm for more than a week. It is truelly remarkable what you will do for her.
    She sounds like a good match.

Notouchy likes this.
  6. LockedByG

LockedByG Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind messages.

We are still waiting for the device. Recently, we were lying together in bed and she whispered in my ear about how when I am locked up for a few days and get really horny, she will not let me out. Maybe in a few more days, after I get really desperate and crawl in front of her, begging. And if I am a good obedient boy.

Hearing this, of course I got aroused, but seeing how determined she was also made me feel scared for the first time. "Be careful what you wish for", right? Well, scared or not, I can't wait for the parcel to finally get here!

Stay safe everyone

7. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    And then, you will be taken to the next step mentally. Do I really want to have an orgasm? You'll learn that once you have that hormone dump, that your mind and body fight each other. Questioning what you just did. Was it being selfish and wanting self-gratification? Plus, your body, so I've been told by sir, goes into a complete twist that takes now more time to build back up.

During my session least night, sir looked up at me asking if he could have an orgasm that he was ready. I continued on staring at him and asked him if he really wants to ruin what he has worked so hard for (no pun in tended). Crazily, he actually decided that he didn't want to have an orgasm. He didn't want to ruin the feeling that has been built up to now. Funny how chastity plays not only with the physical aspect of things but actually and more importantly the psychological aspect of things. @xcitex2

I absolutely love your life right now. I can't wait to hear how things progress when you get your device.

Also, is your girlfriend here on Chastity Mansion? I love hearing from the Domme's perspective!

8. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on finding each other and best of luck.

9. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Yeah, that is the cognitive dissonance, isn't it? Being scared about not being allowed relief from your arousal is one of the things that makes it so damn arousing.

bondinchas and asastype like this.
  10. LockedByG

LockedByG Member

Local Time:
    Hope you've had a nice Easter! In my country there's a tradition of whipping women's buttocks on Easter Monday (don't ask me lol). In the morning, quite gently, we took part in the tradition, but I could see something in her eyes. That day, we went shopping and She grabbed a black dog collar. When we got home, She put it on me and it fit perfectly. She said it looked cute (and it does) and I was so proud of my collar. After bathing and helping my Princess bathe, we sat down and she suggested we write down an agreement. I felt like I am in a fantasy which came true (and I still do). I am to be attentive, caring, obedient, honest, loving and care for my Love's wellbeing, and some additional things. If I am not, she can punish me in any way she desires. Additionaly, I can only pleasure myself when I get explicit permission. I also must ask permission to pleasure my Princess. I am to worship her beauty and appreciate her. We signed and immediately, I felt owned. To remedy the stupid tradition, and to punish me for past bad behavior, she made me pull down my pants and spanked me surprisingly hard.

That is how we managed with the fact that the parcel containing my cage still didn't come (hopefully it's just the virus making it take longer). She has already put on "mental" chastity on me twice, making a show of putting it on and also unlocking. And since I have experience with being locked, have signed a contract and after all, it's still a game, it actually works on me. We also spend most of our time together, so it's not like I could sneak out and disobey. The best thing is that I don't even want to. I feel great. Today, it has been five days since my last orgasm and honestly, I am so excited and in my mind, I am worshipping Her beauty all the time. Just a few hours ago, she sent me a message saying that I have been a good boy and done enough work today, so she gave me permission under the condition that I pray to her private parts and think about her. Right now, I just wanted to write down my experience so that I could remember better.

She seems to hit the right buttons quite often, like no one did to me yet. It still surprises me every time. I think she understands exactly what I want from this. And I think she is smart enough to turn it into a good thing for both of us. She's amazing.

To answer @Mistress2U, my girlfriend is not on CM, as we haven't really progressed with the chastity part too far. Maybe I will introduce her to it, but i'm not sure what she would think... Will think about it.

11. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    This sounds amazing!!!! Kudos to you both!!!

12. LockedByG

LockedByG Member

Local Time:
    It has been three weeks since we have signed the contract. I did not have a single orgasm unauthorized by my Princess. The new cage is still on its way, so we started using my older metal cage, which doesn't fit very well but makes the message clear: No erections. Every morning, whether She is lying next to me or not, I kneel down and recite aloud the rules of my behavior which are in our slave contract. This reminds me every morning of my role in the relationship and adjusts my mindset. Works great. If she is still sleepy, I make her breakfast into bed.

It's enough to say that having the key made her so good at teasing! Once, she tied up my hands behind my back, attached them to the bed post and ordered me to kneel and opened her legs in front of me. I was locked in my chastity cage. She allowed me to pleasure her with my mouth and I did my best like a good boy. I was in heaven. She then moved just a bit too far from my reach, grabbed her vibrator and enjoyed a beautiful orgasm right in front of me. I could see her, taste her, smell her, but I could not move closer, my hands were tied and my cage was not getting less strict. What sweet pleasure and frustration. But I was not mad at all, no. I was a happy boy and thanked princess for allowing me to worship such divine feminine beauty.

When I'm alone, I sometimes think about the vow that I've made, to only have sexual pleasure when she allows it. Am I really going to be able to keep it for the rest of my life? I get horny sometimes, last night I had to self-lock so that I was not tempted to do something stupid. But I'm staying true to the vow one day at a time.

tiruh811, MissCarly and Mistress2U like this.
  13. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    I love the idea of the verbal morning chants and the scene tied to the bedpost with her just out of reach. Thank you for the keen idea. Can't wait to try it out!

14. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Sounds to me like you hit the jack pot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice