Locked Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by loctnloaded, Jun 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. loctnloaded

loctnloaded Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I have begun my journaling in the new to chastity forum but want to chronicle our adventures here.

My love and I have been dabbling in chastity for over a year. We struggled with finding a cage that worked for me and was comfortable for continuous wear. Back in August, I found a cage on lockthecock and gave her the key for good measure.

this really turned her on and we discussed me not having access to a key. One night, she was in the mood and she unlocked her penis and made a mould of it with a clone a Willy. Once the mould was complete, she made the silicone member and dropped the key in the mould. The key to my penis is in a mould of my penis!

Since then, I have continually (at least every other day) used my mould as a strap on for her. Since December, she has used it on me a dozen times or so. I am super into it as I have always stimulated myself. She’s not as into it. About a month ago, I was tied up on the bed. She took all of the toys out and laid them next to me. She then asked me what I liked about each toy and as I told her, she took that toy out of the bedroom. One by one. Until all that was left was my strap-on. She then put me in it and took her time, enjoying every moment. When she finished, she took it off and left the room. She was gone a while, I heard the garage door open and close several times. She came back and untied me. She told me she took everything that I can use to orgasm with away and she would decide if I can have an orgasm from now on. She thinks I have been having too many prostate orgasms.I will update our next adventure which was about 3 weeks ago later.

Russie, Caged4Sazz, spider203 and 3 others like this.
  2. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    Everything in our relationship seems to boil down to the number 3. The day after Mother’s Day, my wife called me at work and told me she was having someone watch the 3 kids for the night. She told me to hydrate as much as I could over the next couple hours. I was to go home, Get cleaned up and lay on the bed naked, face up. I was to strap my hands into the restraints we have attached to our bed and she would tighten them when she got home.

About 30 minutes later, she arrived home. She came into the room and elevated the bed. She had me drink more fluids and she fed me a light snack since I was already strapped to the bed. When ready she strapped my legs to the bed and removed the cage. She then brought me to climax with her hand. I warned her that I was about to spill. She said, “It’s ok. This won’t be the last time tonight!” I couldn’t really comprehend what she just said to me as I orgasmed by penile stimulation for the first time in months.

She never stopped. She asked me if I remembered when we first got together and I could have 2 orgasms in a row. Those days are long past! She said that I was about to have another one. She continued, she tightened the straps on my thighs so I couldn’t thrash and she kept going at a relentless pace. This lasted about 10 more minutes. I was so stimulated that I couldn’t catch my breath when I finally climaxed for a second time.

I was spent, but she kept going. For what seemed like an eternity but was only about 2 minutes she was working towards another one. She then stopped and said, “You know how everything happens in threes with us, well I Aam going to let you rest for about 10 minutes and you are going to have a third orgasm”.

The next 40 minutes were agonizing. I am not used to that. All told, I came 3 times in an hour and 17 minutes. Once done, we talked for a while and enjoyed each other’s company. We ate dinner in the nude and she told me to clean up the dishes and go back into the bedroom and lay on the bed. She was going to put the cage back on. I told her I thought I was too sore to do that so soon. She allowed me to remain uncaged for the night.

In the morning, before I was fully awake, I woke up to her cleaning me and putting the cage back on. We laughed because I had morning wood and she said it was obvious I wasn’t sore any more. We made love while I was caged and brought her to the number 3.
    I asked if I can expect the same treatment for Father’s Day. She laughed and said my gift to her was seeing me in anguish as the pleasure turned unpleasant. She said she has no intentions of unlocking me for the foreseeable future.

I love that she is so creative and open with her desires. We decided to take this journey of chastity together and he creativity is certainly making the lack of access to myself more fulfilling.

spider203, Russie, ShySubDave and 4 others like this.
  3. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    That's very creative, love the key being dropped in the clone a Willie, very clever

bondinchas likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
  5. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure what to do with this situation and was wondering if I could get some advice.

last week, we were at a party. We were in a pool and what not with a few other couples including our closest friends. I wasn’t too worried about my cage as I am a lifeguard over the summers. I was concerned about the cage showing, but I wear a tight speedo over my shorts and it stays concealed.

Anyway… at the party my wife and I spotted something that caught our attention. The wife of our closest couple friends had a key around her neck. It was a decorative key that was engraved. Her initials are MA but the engraving said MM. The husband had a bathing suit on, but did not want to get into the water. He was also very attentive and doing things for his wife that we really haven’t noticed in the past. This has been a little bit of a growing trend. When we are together, he has been less in the conversation with the guys and more towards making sure she has what she needs. Maybe taking my lead?

My wife and I are not open with our personal life with people we know. In public, I do the chivalrous stuff. I open doors, I refill drinks, I carry bags, etc. But nothing that is overtly obvious that she is the dominant and I am the submissive in our home. I still hang out with the boys when we are with our friends. Neither of us have ever had a conversation with our friends. We did discuss that evening what we both observed.

I think it would be great if this is another thing that we have in common with this couple. We are both worried that if we brought it up in any way that we could scare them off as our friends (especially if we read it wrong).

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

7. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    So we had house guests over the past week. This has put a damper on the sex life. This morning, our guests got up to leave at 4:30 to head back to their home. When we closed the front door, my wife told me to go into the bedroom and strap myself on the bed. I went in and laid face up and waited for her. She came in and said I shouldn’t have assumed that she wanted me face up. She helped me turn over and then gave me a pretty severe punishment. She then covered my face and laid there and masturbated with her wand while I listened. She continually reminded me that I was not going to be released for a while, especially if I mistakenly assume she wants me face up for penile stimulation. So frustrating!

Caged4Sazz and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  8. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    Over the past few months, I have become very comfortable with being locked. I have been working out quite a bit and trying to get back into the shape I was in 10 years ago. When you have kids, it’s easy to let yourself go!
    One thing I have found is that chastity is not uncomfortable when working out. Occasionally, there is a pinch but over all there is very little discomfort. I usually wear something to tight to keep it from moving. This is usually either a speedo or a jockstrap.

SoumisCH likes this.
  9. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    Our sex life has always been relatively abundant. Lately, she is enjoying my torment by allowing me less and less stimulation. She has locked away all of the toys with the key. I know where the toys are. They are in our DeWalt tool box in the garage. This includes the chastity key, the spare key in my clone, the fleshlight, dildos, butt plugs, and vibrators. She keeps the keys with her at all times so she always has access to the implements, but I do not. Yesterday, she came into the house and dropped her panties to show me she had the vibrating plug in. She asked me if I was jealous! Of course I am jealous! I enjoy getting off as much as possible. It has been a month!

spider203 likes this.
  10. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    On Father’s Day, my wife woke me up and gave me the little blue pill with my breakfast that the kids made me. Throughout the day, she did things that made me strain in my cage. In the evening, o laid down in bed and she unlocked me. She told me that should would give me oral. She went down in one swoop and I did not get hard immediately. She said, “Either the viagara isn’t working, or you aren’t in the mood” and locked me back up. My birthday was 2 days later. She gave me another one and we did nothing. The next day, she said she had forgotten she gave one to me. I have no problems and do not need the pills. I’m not even sure it does anything. But, it definitely messes with my head knowing I could have sex and we don’t. It has only been a month and a half since I last orgasmed so I really am not expecting it. I suspect she is just trying to find ways to get me to expect one.

11. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    What a month it has been. I had Covid at the beginning of the month, followed by my love. A couple of days ago, she took me out and we messed around. I have gotten used to the cage around the backside of my balls, but this time, she added a ring to weight my balls down. I struggled to get off. Back in the cage I went, followed by 3 mind blowing orgasms for her. It has been since Mother’s Day week that I have cum. At this point I am not sure I want to.

12. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    It had been a while since we had any guests to our house. We had Covid go through the family (we are all fine now) which has led to a lot of nothing. It took over a month for everyone to not be sick. Why couldn’t we all get sick at the same time?

Last night, our journey went in a completely different direction. We had our friends over for the first time in a few months. She was wearing the engraved key that I mentioned from before. I had expressed my curiousity to my wife before but we really haven’t spoken about it since. After about an hour, the ladies said they had a surprise for the two of us (the husbands). We each had a small package handed to us. We were told to open at the same time. We opened the packages and found t-shirts. When we both opened up the t-shirts, it was evident that they were matching shirts. I must have turned 50 shades of red, as he certainly did. My wife had used her cricket machine to make matching shirts with a rooster inside a cage. We all knew what that meant. At that time, our friend put a matching key necklace with my wife’s initials around her neck. The ladies said they had exchanged their gifts earlier.

When they left for the evening, we went into the bedroom. I don’t know how I was feeling. It was a mix of horny and embarrassed. I asked what she meant about exchanging gifts. She told me to take a look in my wallet and find out. It was at that time that I realized the emergency key was gone. She then showed me a key that I have never seen before. It was his! She assured me and told me not to worry. She still has the main key, but if either of us ever had an emergency, we would have to contact each other’s wife for the key. She also stated that there was a little competition going on. Our friends had a slightly longer streak going on (a few days). Whichever man cums first will have to pay a price (embarrassment task?) and the wife would have to cook a 5 course meal that costs at least $100 a plate for each of the 4 of us.

Our appearance of being a vanilla couple has been shattered.

13. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    On Monday, my friend and I had a guy’s night out. The wife said we had a lot to talk about. We did our typical guy friend thing with drinks and bar food. We didn’t talk a whole lot about our lifestyle, but about 10 minutes worth of conversation. Here are the bullet points.
    1. We used to go to the gym together 3-4 times a week. We are not shy with each other. We have seen each other naked 100s of times. Just locker room stuff. When we used to go to the gym, neither one of us bothered covering up in the locker room.
    2. They entered the lifestyle just after Covid started. We both canceled our gym memberships and he actually built a gym in their house. There was then no need for us to be naked together as I just went home to shower. This was by design as he was locked.
    3. We are both very competitive individuals. We bet each other on sports all the time. We once bet on a football game (I lost) and had to mow his lawn once a week for 6 months. Our wives knew this. We both don’t want to lose a bet, but both want to lose the bet. We were outsmarted!

I did ask my wife to keep some things private. They are both dominant personalities and we get that. I asked that she not share that I play with toys (Anal). She respects that and expressed that she never got a sense of him being pegged. She told me that if I am not comfortable sharing that info with them, she wouldn’t.

As for our friendship, it is as strong as ever. I never expected things to be like this. I am cautiously optimistic that our friendship will remain strong and chastity would not be a part of our friendship but just another commonality. I just need him to come first!

spider203 likes this.
  14. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    One thing I forgot to mention. Our spare key is still in the clone a Willy. She had another key made to give to our friend. I guess I have 2 emergency keys now. At least I wouldn’t have to destroy our favorite toy!

15. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    2 words- I lost!

I had to take an emergency trip out of town. It is our custom that when we are leaving on a trip away from each other, we have sex. A few nights ago before I left, we had amazing sex which resulted in a PIV orgasm. My first orgasm is 3+ months (at least from penile stimulation, I orgasm from my prostate being stimulated all the time). The next morning before I was taken to the airport, I asked if we had to report my orgasm to our friends. I really did not want to admit that I lost a bet. My friend and I are VERY competitive. My wife informed me that as I was cleaning up and locking back up the night before, she had already told. I have been traveling for a couple days now. When I spoke to my wife last night, she told me that we will be doing our dinner with them the night I get back in town. The wives have already discussed my embarrassment task. I will service that when I get home. I hope I can win the next bet! I really don’t want to admit to my friend that I lost!

spider203 and johnny1 like this.
  16. johnny1

johnny1 Member

Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    If your wife is cooking dinner as her 'punishment' for losing, at least you'll have a good meal to look forward to!

17. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    I had a chance to speak with my wife about tomorrow. All of our kids will be at the other couple’s house with a babysitter. My wife has the meal planned out. She also told me what the ladies have decided for my punishment. Well, sort of. I have a option. The entire time they are over at our house for dinner, I will need to be naked (except for the cage of course). I get to choose if I eat dinner at the table with the 3 of them. If I do, I get to eat a hot meal and enjoy company. If I don’t sit with them, I will have to kneel on the floor in the bedroom for the entire meal and eat a cold by myself.

I am a little torn. My friend and I have been in locker rooms naked together. I am not modest. But, his wife has never seen me naked. She knows I’m caged and that’s embarrassing for me as it is. If I choose to eat in my room, I will have to complete another task. This I am told would be more embarrassing bc it will involve something public. They will not tell me what that is until tomorrow at dinner. I asked my wife which one I should do. She thinks I should eat dinner with them. I also asked my friend as well and he said to eat dinner with them as well. I’m torn. What would you do?

spider203 likes this.
  18. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Depends, do you like to gamble a bit? Is it really that bad or they messing with you? I don't know them but perhaps they're tricking you and it may not actually be that bad to choose the latter option. Or, then again, maybe they're right and option 1 really is "the best" one for you! ha ha, glad I'm not you and good luck!

19. johnny1

johnny1 Member

Local Time:
    If part of option 2 is being in public, then the friend's wife might end up seeing you anyways. I'd go with the first option.

20. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I don’t understand the conundrum. Every time we have guest over I am naked. Without question I just do it. Why would other people find this uncomfortable at all?

21. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    With our occupations, we would never do anything naked in public.

22. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    We are in the beginning stages of this. We are very close with our friends, but just a month or so ago, we didn’t know that we shared a same lifestyle.

23. johnny1

johnny1 Member

Local Time:
    my apologies, I guess that's what I took from your statement here
    "This I am told would be more embarrassing bc it will involve something public."

24. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    What an interesting day.

I returned home from my impromptu trip. When I got home, the house was already void of children and our guests were there. I immediately had to make a decision. I chose to stay in the room and eat my dinner cold.

I went into the bedroom, stripped down and kneeled at the base of the bed. My wife came to check to make sure I was compliant. I was able to hear the conversations out in the kitchen and dining area. As dinner was set at the table, I came to my senses and decided to go out and join them. At first, I was embarrassed. But, after the initial shock of a couple minutes, I was comfortable. Unfortunately, it was decided that my initial decision was to stay in the room so I would have to go through with the alternate punishment as well.
    After dinner, I cleaned up the table but was told to leave the dishes for later. I was handed my t-shirt with the locked rooster in a cage. It is just a small front pocket emblem on the shirt about 3-5 inches long. I put on my jeans and I met the 3 of them in the car. We were to go to a local adult store. The three of them were going in first to “position” themselves in the store to watch. This particular store has a variety of cages for sale in a glass case. All of the cages are novelty cages which really are not practical, but I digress. I was to ask for assistance and then tell the attendant “thank you, but all of these cages are probably too big for me”. I went into the area with the cages, was approached by a store attendant who was about 30ish, good looking and unsuspecting. He commented that he liked my shirt when we walked up, which completely threw me off. I said my line and then left.

the 3 of them came out 20 minutes later with bags of toys and such. We all laughed about what had happened and moved on.
    Ultimately, none of this evening was “humiliating”. If anything, I feel more free. The
    Is couple is a set of very good friends. I hope nothing ever comes between us. Now they know basically all of my business, minus my pegging fetish. I feel like I am in a good place.

25. loctnloaded

Florida
    Local Time:
    There is just something about being told by your lover that they NEED to have sex with you. My wife came into the room last night and said, “I need to have sex with you right now.” Ok. No problem.
    So we did our thing. Nothing remarkable. She didn’t seem as into it after we started, but hey, I got my reward.
    When we were done, she showed me her text messages with her friend. This was a pact. They also had sex at the same time. Now, we are on the same schedule. We must be doing another competition. I am determined to win this one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice