Sensual longing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nostromo, Nov 27, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    i just passed the 10 day locked mark after having been unlocked for about a month due to a lot of air travel. I have noticed, the past couple of days when I have been sleeping in because of the US Thanksgiving holiday, that I end up lying in bed, a little swollen in my cage, and savoring the feeling of just being aroused without being able to do anything about it. That sort of languid arousal is so nice.... I find myself thinking that it is better than an orgasm. I am not transgender or into cross-dressing like many here are, but I do have a sense that this sort of arousal is as close as a male can get to experiencing arousal in the less genitally focused way that women describe. I can certainly understand the connection between chastity and those of you who feel, or want to feel, female.

2. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    I too love the feeling of having my cock get hard, only to be confined by the cage. It is an addictive feeling. I sleep better without the nightly erections. I use a 39 mm base ring which fits snugly and is hard to escape from. Not that I try to.

3. Eliza

Eliza Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    You described it perfectly @Nostromo . That's exactly how I feel! And after knowing and exploring this feeling further, you will see that you begin to hate your orgasms while at the same time you want one. That's a wierd feeling. Decoupling arousal, horniness and sensuality from orgasms is hard but toally worth it.

And who knows... maybe it leads you to start exploring your feminine side?

danijean001, Nostromo and jemima like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    yes i like as well and you never gets feeling down cos you don't has a spurty no more.

danijean001 and Eliza like this.
  5. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I do have a feminine side, @Eliza ... it's just more about being pegged than dressing up ;) Different non-strokes for different folks!

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    After a few years of this I enjoy the anticipation of an orgasm more than orgasm itself. Without the feeling of constant arousal I feel bored and lack energy. My wife loves that she does not have to give me orgasms and sex is all about her for a change. I do have to insist on at least two orgasms a year because she does not need my penis for anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice