A really stupid mistake that's too funny not to share

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Manteos Boy, Jun 20, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    I feel like such an idiot. This is not REALLY chastity related, but kinda. I'm kicking myself for this, but it's still too funny not to share.

OK...several weeks ago, Mistress Manteo and I shared our 20th year anniversary. It was decided that instead of exchanging conventional gifts we were going to do something a LITTLE different. She has toyed with the idea of having a "trademark" or "brand" created that would be exclusively hers...kinda like a symbol that was unique to her. She wants to have a painting of the symbol made to hang in our bedroom. She wants to tattoo it on my ass as a "brand". I am going to have a piece of custom made jewelry made for her in that shape. Maybe a pendant, maybe a ring, maybe even a mirror image ring that she could use as a "stamp" or whatever. Anyway, she found a tattoo artist who is designing a symbol for her and doing a painting. Well, she's been emailing back and forth with him for several weeks about it.

She was expecting an email from him about it and asked me to check her email address from my phone. I did. The message was there, so she asked me to forward it to MY email address so that she could reply from a different computer later. I sent the message, but when we got home, I checked and the email hadn't come to my laptop. Hmmmmmmm......what happened. I looked at my phone to make sure that the message went out.

I discovered to my horror that it went out for sure. It went to MY BOSS, who has almost the same last name as me. I clicked on the wrong name in my address book. OH SHIT!

After much panic and reading, I realized that nothing REALLY BAD was in what I accidentally forwarded to him. I sent him an email asking him to just disregard the message that I'd accidentally forwarded it ot him and that we were just having a painting done of a dog that we used to have that died a few years ago. (which we actually did do) It was a good cover story since the email did mention possible elements to include in the painting were a collar and a shoe. After all, dogs wear collars and chew shoes. LOL!

SO.....now that my blood pressure has returned to normal, I'm laughing at my stupid mistake.

The moral of the story is MAKE SURE WHO YOU SEND THE EMAILS TO. DOUBLE CHECK THE ADDRESS BEFORE HITTING SEND!

LOL!

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Funny story... thanks for sharing! Yeah, could have been a lot worse. Good recovery!

That said, what a nice way to celebrate your 20th. Congratulations to you both!

3. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Thanks! Glad you got a laugh out of the story!

4. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    absolutely make sure,i have many tattoos- years ago i had them done by a man named swede very cool did some on my ass,i let women in the place see if they asked,great inking times.my slrn no.& my tresekle in the last couple years in this small town-s area what a hassle.its just an ass tattoo man im even going to pay you cash money.the tresekle was done when this new shop opened up by a novice, he did good job & i let the hostest see as she walked back & forth & the artist cellphone camera to ?.when i got my slrn nos. done a year later by this place different guy & talk of me he heard of the ass tattoo guy. homophobic he told me most of the artist were.i laughed your missing out on making money.he did it & i told him abut the slave register site.long story longer-deal in person if at all possible invite all the people that want to see over look at this,im who i am & proud of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice