Unique Rules

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Inkstar, Feb 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Inkstar

Inkstar Active member

Professional Driver
    Florida
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    So the wife and I are gearing up for our much anticipated return to chastity. Unfortunately, we had to take an extended break due to real life issues. As for many who live this game/lifestyle it has continually evolved as we dive more in-depth and figure out what works for us and what does not. As we embark on our next journey and strive to integrate chastity as more of a lifestyle we have come back to the drawing board to make a list of the rules and regulations that we enjoy. Some are continuing from previous stints and some are being discarded, as well as the introduction of some new ones.

This process has peaked our curosity as to some unique rules/regulations/rituals that fellow members here on CM have adopted. So I figured instead of digging through multiple pages of great info that is separated by endless pages of archives, it may be easier to just ask for some examples here. Hopefully we can make this thread a treasure trove of interesting rules that can be utilized as dicussion points for many members.

So feel free to share any that you may have.

LeadingLady likes this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Simpler tends to be better. We're into total, indefinite chastity, so we don't have a bunch of rules or rituals, but I would think that less is more. The more complicated you make it, the quicker it stops being fun and just becomes work.

3. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    A few years ago when Mrs and I were first experimenting with chastity, the "rules" were quite simple. I could choose to lock the cage on whenever I liked. But once locked, she chose when to unlock it.

This time around, I have a piercing-based device that we got specifically for very long-term chastity in mind. I'm locked all the time now, and she controls both "ends" of the timing equation.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Definitely keep it simple.
    . Xx Wendy

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Our dynamic has evolved a lot since we began chastity last May. Some are for the joy of it, some I think to keep me in a submissive state.

1. I refer to her as mistress or mistress Amante
    2. I give her pussy and ass worship either before bed, or the next morning.
    3. If I make a mess, I lick it up. Ruined or full. She helps me out on the full orgasms, because I lose the will after.
    4. Once a week, I serve her as maid, clean up the house, make supper etc. duties as needed.
    5. She is currently making a calendar for scheduling maintenance spankings.
    6. I keep myself groomed and shaved, on the honor system while grooming, but if she thinks i play with her penis, she will allow only supervised grooming.
    7. I am to take instruction on pleasuring her, with toys or whatever.
    8. She may dress me or use toys on me however she sees fit.
    9. Must keep an open communication with how I'm doing, or how her penis is doing.
    10. Obvious but still there, I don't orgasm without permission...ever.

Other than that it's just doing what she wants, and not complaining about chastity. We do not do release dates or schedules with the device. It stays on until she wants it off, unless there is a medical issue. She could require a picture text of my lock up status at any given time, but never does...she has both keys lol!

It seems like a lot written down, but really it comes down to making sure she's happy. If I screw up on one, a paddling is the response and quickly makes things all better.

As stated, some things are for my attitude and her way of keeping me in subbie mode, which she prefers me in most of the time.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    well we aint got rules writ down but i just does what i'm told. i did has a list of housework but i been doing that a long time now and i don't need it no more now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice