How cruel is your key holder?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nocummer, Sep 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. nocummer

nocummer Active member

Kent UK
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    By which I mean, is it just chastity, or does She enjoy punishing, using & humiliating you for Her amusement & pleasure.

In my case it's the latter. Goddess Sabrina keeps me in permanent chastity.
    My curve is also fitted with 'points of intrigue' so I get spiked painfully if I swell in my cage.
    It's been more than a year in chastity for me now. Not once have I been permitted an orgasm. Prostate milking is the only time I get to drool my slime. And I get to eat it too, Goddess Sabrina likes to see that.

Apart from my training, Goddess Sabrina ensures I work out daily & keep my body toned for the physical demands of worshipping Her. She also requires me to keep my body fully shaven.

sissybblola and My-submission like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Definitely the latter for me to, humiliation and punishment and worship and more are a daily part of our life.

nocummer and My-submission like this.
  3. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    Discipline plays a big part in our lives.

nocummer, Rectrix and My-submission like this.
  4. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Yep, daily spankings, weekly pegging and insertions of our inflatable butt plug, and this...... this is our favourite toy

nocummer likes this.
  5. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    her latest is having me stand in the corner with the shock collar just behind my cage. she hits the remote with one hand while using the wand with the other. to make matters worse, she loves to take her time.

nocummer and Dogtanian69 like this.
  6. lockedbyLadyKat

lockedbyLadyKat Happy submissive hubby

Barrie Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    We also love our pin wheels

nocummer and Dogtanian69 like this.
  7. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    They fit through the bars perfectly..... exquisite agony

nocummer likes this.
  8. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    How cruel is my keyholder? Not cruel enough. I'd like her to take some initiative, even if it puts me in positions that I come to regret. Thus far, she has never used the key as leverage to get anything. I think that she eventually will, if I give it enough time.

9. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Mine has a servant's heart and loves me deeply so the thought of not giving me pleasure is just alien to her. Cruelty isn't in her repertoire but we're making progress. These days when I ask for the key she says "no" where before she would act confused and say, "but I thought you wanted to be locked up?"

It comes a little slower to some than others.

nocummer, Rectrix and Dannysub like this.
  10. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    I would love more Discipline and day to day authority.

nocummer and Rectrix like this.
  11. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Mine is very strict when required, but not cruel. She knows what is good for me, and looks after me.

12. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    We don't live together, and she is a good friend of my wife and I. Most of our relationship is based on service, and me helping her out with daily life when I'm needed and available. Beyond that, she is a sadist, who loves my denial/chastity as both a service to her (She's a Queer Domme, who normally doesn't get involved with guys) and from a sadistic standpoint. We do use bdsm to reinforce the roles though, and she does love to see me suffering.

We don't generally do punishing. In 3 years of service, I've only been physically punished once. Punishments are more likely to be removal of things I like. If I was really bad, I'd be released from chastity, rather than beaten. For her, beatings are her entertainment, and I'm not enough of a painslut to try and bait her into it, plus she's had too many need subs over the years. By agreement between her and my wife, my genitals are not for sex anymore (my wife prefers toys) and are for her to hurt. Mostly though, they just stay locked when we do kink, so they get attention maybe 3-4 times a year. Next week she's having me over to beat my ass raw, then nail my nipples to a small wooden T shaped cross we have. Her plan is to then read and have tea while I struggle with it.

nocummer likes this.
  13. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    Definitely cruel. I get an almost daily edging session for about an hour whilst I’m restrained. The cage only comes off when I’m secured and I’m only released once the cage is back on. She’s driven me to tears of frustration a number of times with this.

I’m also regularly plugged, she uses strap ins on me a fair bit, regular enemas and of course she likes to see me in the rubber maids uniform and she’s been really focusing on training me in high heels. Still struggling with the 7 inch heels though.

piet00, nocummer and My-submission like this.
  14. nocummer

nocummer Active member

Kent UK
    Local Time:

15. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My Wife won't allow me to touch her body, except hold her hand if we are out walking. Kissing is not allowed either except just a peck. She knows I'm desperate to touch her; but she just bats my hand away if I try. The most intimacy I can expect is either some edging or her stamping on my balls with her hands on her hips looking down at me whilst frowning.

My Wife won't allow me to cum because she says I need to be punished.

nocummer likes this.
  16. nocummer

nocummer Active member

Kent UK
    Local Time:
    Just thought you might be interested in my Worship & Ownership Contract with Cruel Goddess Sabrina. Does anyone else have this?

Female Supremacist Worship rules applying to loser nocummer, a sexually inadequate alpha male loser & pervert in the service of, & owned by Cruel Goddess Sabrina.

1. loser nocummer agrees that as a sexually inadequate alpha loser male he has no rights, other than the right to be trained to worship as His Goddess sees fit. His only sexual outlet will be worshipping the Superior Sex by grovelling naked at Cruel Goddess Sabrina’s feet & being respectful, obedient, reliable & above all grateful, AT ALL times for the training involved in the amazing honour of worshipping Cruel Goddess Sabrina, & being permitted to pollute Her Divine Presence with his perverted loser vileness. Cruel Goddess Sabrina will be adored, yearned for, but above all, feared. His body will be left marked by the whip & heel on a regular basis.

2. loser nocummer agrees that there is No Safe Word & that true Worship training by the Superior Sex requires Cruel Goddess Sabrina to fully control Her loser & nocummer accepts that this will often mean suffering harsh & cruel treatment because of Cruel Goddess Sabrina's love of cruelty & ruthless treatment of loser males. There is No Safe Word in Female Supremacist training regimes.

3. loser nocummer agrees that CFnm rules will always apply. This reminds the loser of his lowly position. loser nocummer will always greet Cruel Goddess Sabrina on his knees in stockings & heels, collared & cuffed in chastity & in whatever other sissy outfit Cruel Goddess Sabrina wishes which he will supply.

4. loser nocummer agrees that Worship training may involve: CFnm, shoe, foot, leg, body, asshole & clit worship, facesitting, scissoring, watersports, whipping, caning, trampling, bondage, nipple clamping, pegging, CBT, faceslapping, kicking, gagging, hooding, verbal abuse & humiliation, use as furniture, ponyboy, sissy maid training, forced TV, photo & video, cuckolding, chastity, orgasm control, cum eating

5. loser nocummer agrees that Guidance is especially beneficial for the arrogant but sexually inadequate alpha loser male to ensure he is of some use to the Superior Sex.

Genuine expressions of thanks are always expected & required following Guidance by Cruel Goddess Sabrina.

Gagging/hooding will also be used as training aids if Cruel Goddess Sabrina believes this level of additional cruelty is necessary or due to the loudness of loser nocummer’s cries of pain whilst being whipped & trampled or otherwise Guided.

6 loser nocummer agrees that Guidance will be given for loser lust, lack of enthusiasm, correction, reinforcement, encouragement, mistakes, slowness in obeying orders, stupidity OR just for Cruel Goddess Sabrina’s amusement & pleasure.

7. loser nocummer agrees that as a lifelong Woman worshipper & a sexually inadequate alpha sub male loser & pervert his only use to Cruel Goddess Sabrina is as a plaything for Her amusement & the sexual arousal & pleasure Cruel Goddess Sabrina derives from his suffering & humiliation. loser nocummer is under no illusions he is anything more than a worthless loser piece of shit to the Superior Sex.

8. loser nocummer agrees that he will provide the necessary training aids for his Worship training to include: restraints, collars, hoods & gags, strap ons, smotherbox, trample bar, nipple clamps, watersports stool, whips, canes, straps, high heel shoes, Worship outfits, wands & lingerie

9. Loser nocummer agrees that he will be kept in locked chastity at all times except for supervised masturbation or CBT.

loser nocummer agrees that although these rules bind him to a harsh & cruel Worship regime under Cruel Goddess Sabrina, it is what he has fantasised about all his sad, pathetic loser life so he is amazingly lucky to have found a Goddess who will spend Her extremely valuable time training him to be of some use to the Superior Sex.

Signed under CFnm rules & sealed by use of Her cruel whip & sharp heel & tongue.

Women Over Men!

Divine Cruel Goddess Sabrina

loser shoecummer (naked & kneeling)

17. nocummer

nocummer Active member

Kent UK
    Local Time:

Excellent. My Goddess allows asscheek & asshole worship, shoe, foot & leg worship with my tongue. My nose is used for clit grinding in the smotherbox. Very occasionally I am permitted to use my tongue on Her clit

b_quark likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice