Communication question

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by benny22, Feb 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. benny22

benny22 Member

Poland
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    I have a question for you: what has changed in your relationships and communication since you introduced chastity? A plenty was written that men spend more time with their wife and doing different things around the house, but is it that you have stopped arguing or disputing about something? Are such things happen when spouses have different views on certain topics?
    And one more thing - assuming that you have established some conditions for keeping husband chaste - eg only wife decides when and for how long her husband is allowed to climax, etc. How often does the topic of chastity come up in your daily conversations? For example: changing these conditions, talking about your feelings? Don't the wives find such conversations obtrusive, since it is still up to them to decide on the conditions of release?

Chasticot likes this.
  2. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    I realized how powerfully our hormones affect our behavior. When denied and frustrated, I find my need to be right in an argument dramatically decreases. I believe biologically, men were designed to be vulnerable and ultimately submissive when courtship becomes the goal. I don't consciously decide to court my wife, my exagerated hormonal levels from denial direct me in a powerful fashion, making it hard to assert male ego. At least for me, unsatiated arousal literally changes my behavior to some extent. I will sometimes try to argue something, but giving up and being compliant to my wife's demands feels erotically satisfying. I am amazed how many wives or girlfriends don't understand how vulnerable we are to our own hormonal changes. I think their barrier comes from the fact that our submissiveness is not in line with their evolutionary attraction to the alpha, confusing their goals. Probably why many couples end up in a cuckold relationship to salsify both of her needs.

Chasticot likes this.
  3. MrPickle

MrPickle Member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    We just get along better, it just happens.
    Yes I am more helpful but I don't feel like it's an effort, it just happened and became normal, I notice things that need doing, I take great deal more pride in things.
    I have more patience, I don't push for sex but we have a lot more now, a lot, lot more, and none of it preasure sex or guilt sex.
    Life on the whole after a year is in harmony, it's better than ever, My wife, kids and myself all benefit from this.

You decide to stand back, back off, let her breath, ask if she wants to decide, if not, you do and say your going to try this long or that long., you are trying to train yourself to be a better man.
    Be patient and things just happen, don't get too excited though. Calm, patience.

Chasticot and LockedUpL like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    this is perfectly put. Just how I feel to.

5. rebelfan

rebelfan Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    My experience is not the same. It doesn't just fall into place. What can I do?

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    What's your experience?

7. rebelfan

rebelfan Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    I just mean that even in times of thew use of chastity, which is not a 24/7 things for us, it does not just "happen" that things get better or are easier. We struggle more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice