new to chasity..need advice !

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by des, Mar 26, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. des

des New member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    im 26 and my boyfriend came to me about chasity being a keyholder.. im nervous and just looking for some advice on how to be a good keyholder. what are some good ways to break someone in to being locked up? what are some punishments that you can do? how did you get into chasity and/or being a keyholder?? just looking for people to talk to about this and get advice and share stuff with. thank you, des

mikecb3000 likes this.
  2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    I would start slowly with the periods of chastity being lengthened gradually so he has a chance to get used to the feeling of chastity and his body can adapt (soreness etc). As for punishments, it really is up to you to decide. I would think of all the things he likes the most and withdraw them as a starter. Talk about it with each other and see is he comes up with any suitable ideas for punishment, there may be things he would quite like you to do to him.

Lastly, I would look through previous posts here as there are many people who have taken this route before you and asked similar questions, so you might well get some excellent advice from reading old posts.

Hopefully this will be the beginning of a long and enjoyable realationship for you both

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    First thing is the device. If you're serious you want him in or upgraded to something steel and made to measure like MM (plastic cb6000 has advantage in being able to fit nearly all sizes so can go on straightaway, and maybe for initial 'break-in'; but to pur your real authority on him you want something that can (if you want) be secured on him 24/7/365.

4. Rickster

Rickster Member

Engineering
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Hello Des, Find a device that will give a proper fit, I use a birdlocked Neo model, buy a quality made device, start off with a short amount of days, then increase each time by a day or two, and don't be afraid to give him more time than he expected, it is a real male turn on! but alway keep control without any misleading intentions, let him know he must serve your desires first and make his
    orgasm time a reward, he will and you will have a fantastic orgasms together. have fun with it, don't give in to a releasing him because he is ready! take charge and feel the power! good luck! Rickster...

inexorable likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice