Showing him off to her sisters or girlfriends

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Penney, Apr 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Yesterday my wife and I were out for a walk, and since the weather was warming I suggested that it was about time to paint toenails. I always paint my wife's toes, and mine. It's something I love to do, and I'm pretty good at it. We discussed the various color options. Then kinda out of the blue she said that since her sister is coming for a visit soon, "I bet she would love for you to do her toes." I've only ever done mine and my wife's. I kiddingly added, "well maybe I should paint her toes in just my panties," which is the way I usually do my wife's. She replied, "it could happen." Yikes! She then added that of her sisters, this particular sister is the least likely to be shocked by seeing me in panties. "She already knows that you wear panties," she added.

Ever since she said that I've been obsessing over the thought that my wife might show me off and have me paint her sisters toes. I've read how some wives/Mistresses show their husbands off, and it's exciting to imagine. But I've also heard a few say, be careful what you wish for. It hasn't come up since it was discussed yesterday. I suspect it's one of those things that I should not push, but allow to happen if it is meant to be?
    I was surprised when my wife told her sisters about my being in panties last summer, so I'm not sure what to make of this. I have read of mostly positive outing experiences, but have others had less positive ones?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    if she wills it, it will happen...

Missy Tanya, Chaste J. and Penney like this.
  3. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Quite true.

Penney likes this.
  4. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Quite a few years ago I was introduced to my Queen's sister.
    I took them both grocery shopping . On the way my Queen backhanded me a good one and told her sister I was her errand boy .
    I enjoyed it ,and thanked her for correcting me . later I mentioned I was all for female superiority, and her sister said " yeah right on " . I was hoping it could continue , with me being abused in front of the sister , but my Queen later said it would never happen gain ,and I have not seen the sister since .
    I don't know if the sister hinted that she had a use for me , or what it was , but the sister sure approved of the way I was obeying my Queen .

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    If everyone one is comfortable with it then why not?

6. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Take it easy. Our families always says that I and my wife are three black sheep's within the family.

They knew we're in swinging fetish and bdsm

Most could handle this

7. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    My wife's sister is coming over today for an overnight. She doesn't know I've been feminized. Am curious to see her reaction when she sees me in lipstick and panties.

Caged4Sazz and Penney like this.
  8. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    We live the nude life, and together with our families have done for years, so everyone who visits knows exactly what we look like and about Ian’s cage which is a more recent addition. It isn’t showing off, it’s simply fact. Whilst visitors (family or otherwise) are obviously under no obligation to join in, virtually everyone does. As far as we are concerned the cage is just another piece of jewellery along with our rings etc. We don’t make a big issue about it.

Jane & Janet
    X

9. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't worry about the little stuff for which you aren't really in control. Take a deep breath and make the best of what may be a very enjoyable time. I'd paint a whole room full of toes if She told me to and given the chance.:rolleyes:

Angels Bitch, Penney and Allen1987 like this.
  10. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    As much as it sounds exciting, i prefer to keep it as secret as possible. You just never know when the secret is out. My wife hints about her being my Boss to a few of her friends but nothing concrete or that cant be denied by saying "Oh i was drunk or joking etc..".

But if she has a very close relationship with her sister and they respect each other, then go for it.

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Hope you'll tell us how it goes.

Penney and Allen1987 like this.
  12. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I think the reason that you don't hear many stories about bad experiences regarding this type of action is a form of selection bias. The women that will force this type of thing to happen generally have a good idea of whether or not their sisters or friends will be receptive to it. There's a high degree of risk to exposing this type of sexual interaction with friends and family. The only people willing to engage in this probably have open communication with their friends and family about their sex lives and know how they will react, thus minimizing the risk of a bad reaction. Only your wife knows how your wife will react, so the best thing you can do is to be open with your wife about how you are you feeling. Let her know that the idea excites you and you find it hot, but are afraid of a possible negative reaction. If she is confident that her sister will react positively then it's up to her to bring about that experience.

13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    How did this work out?

14. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I mentioned earlier that My Queen had slapped my across the face in front of her sister ,and told her she used me as her errand boy, and the sister approve when I said I believed in female superiority.

I suggested we take her sister shopping every Saturday, and that I liked being treated like her sissy slave.
    My Queen said it would never happen again.
    Yesterday while talking about our likes and dislikes I found the reason she doesn't want to have me serving her in front of the sister ,is because she doesn't want her kids ( mostly grown up) to hear she has a "bitch boy slave" ,as it would get back to the kids ,as the family members would no doubt gossip.

15. Indio1375

Indio1375 New member

Retired from the military
    Long Island ny
    Local Time:
    We'll first let me say hello in New here. I love your post you both are very lucky to have each other. Sharing fetishes fantasies with each other.

16. sk1968

sk1968 Member

Local Time:
    My wife's sister stayed with us for a few months. She saw me with painted toes, panties, and shaved legs. I get along well with my sister in law. She knows I am sub in the marriage and that I like to cross dress. I normally clean nude but with her there I would wear short shorts and a tank top. After a while I would only wear panties early in the morning when i made breakfast and cleaned the kitchen. No one objected or told me to get dressed. There were just a lot of giggles from my sister-in-law the first time she saw me with painted toes.

17. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I've liked the results. husband hasn't but submits to it for me. As much as he doesn't like best friend, he knew she'd be the first to see him. She was. He does insist on discretion,though.

18. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    When we first got married my wife made a punishment for finding my keys not on the hook, one day her sister was over and she found them in the kitchen, she said looks like someone is getting punished, her sister looked in awe, she explained what happens and asked if she wanted to give the punishment. She said yes. My wife made me get on my knees, bend over the couch, she sat on my shoulders and pulled my pants to the floor. Her sister hit me with a wooden spoon 10 times as hard as she could… lol that’s the only time something like that has happened though. It was amazing.

19. lockedtim

lockedtim Member

House hubby
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    My wife/Mistress had made me show off to her sister and several of her GFs. Lots of teasing and humiliation, but it is also fun !

ChasteHubby2015, newplay and Parley like this.
  20. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    My Wife's sister knows of our lifestyle for the last 19 years.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  21. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    My sister in law has known for years.
    My wife told her about our lifestyle more than 15 years ago. It wasn’t until this spring did she see me naked and in my tube.
    Long story, and I’m still embarrassed and humiliated about it. I been shown off to many female Dommes in the past. But being on display to my sister in law who is vanilla, made it so embarrassing and humiliating.

22. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Not going to lie. I find the whole ‘sharing sexual exploits with relatives’ really weird. I mean friends, strangers, work colleagues I could get… but the thought of my wife wanting to share me with her family… no thank you!

LeCouple, littleguy3 and LoveIt like this.
  23. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    If her sister thinks you being locked is a good idea then enjoy the humiliation! On the other hand, if she tells your brother-in-law, that could be a little too humiliating. At least it would be if my brother-in-law knew.

24. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Your absolutely right. She even said she would never share this with her husband. He’s a vanilla red neck who would never understand, and probably would never talk to me again.
    That said, she is in a sexless marriage and only stays with him out of convenience. She goes to Mexico for six months at a time without him now. And myself and wife believe she has guy’s down there to take care of her needs.
    She is very much like my wife in many ways, there is only a couple years apart in age. They look so much alike, people mistake them sometimes. I guess that’s why I find her so attractive as well.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  25. sissynails1

sissynails1 Active member

Legal
    Sydney Northern Beaches
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Three of my wifes besties and my next door neighbour all know I love to wear heels and lingerie. They dont know just how sissy I am but they all have a lot of fun with it. I wasnt sure if she told her Siss until a couple of weeks ago. We were having my daughters21st Gatsby party and my Sis in law hadsome fab 5" strappy silver stilettos that she hadnt put on.
    I made a joke to her that she was wanting to stay comfy and she said straight back, I just bought them for you to look at!
    My wifes best friend has had me dance a lot in heels. She found out earlish and loves her little pink dancer. If I try to sit down she reminds me she isa realgirland realgirlsdance in heels.
    None of this would have happenned if my wife wasnt happy showing me off every now and then and I love it.

LukeVallentine likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sister bitch chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice