My story

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lostsoul981, Apr 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Lostsoul981

Lostsoul981 Member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Here is my story on male chastity it was 2016 I was looking into a pa piercing and stumbled across chastity cages on the internet and I was curious about it. So after a lot of web surfing and looking a pictures I ordered a knock off cb 6000 what a peice of junk btw when it was delivered is showed my wife she was discussed and intrigued at the same time we tried it a few times and some other cages she just never got into it st all. I would put 1 of the few cages in every so often when I was home alone because I like it. Now fast forward to 2020 I went through a divorce not because of chastity at all.after the divorce started I played the online sub that's not for me then I meet a beautiful woman we went out for awhile a she asked me to move in with her as I was moving I she noticed a black metal tool box with a little brass lock on it and she asked what was in the box so nervously I opened the box in front of her and she was very surprised to see what was inside. She was very vanilla btw her first response was what are they and then she that she wanted to see me wearing one so I put the vice mini on and showed her. She liked how it looked and asked a lot of questions and I answered them the best that I could the big one was I want you to wear it for me and I told her that I would but the mini was a little too small so I took off the mini and put on the pa5000 we played on and off next thing I. Know a vice standard showed up in the mail we tried the standard for a bit but it is very uncomfortable for me. Now fast forward to 2022 I bought a kink3d shaft and base ring and also asked her to marry me so 2 weeks ago I put the shaft and base ring on locked it and 2 days ago i had to take it of because of a problem. Now last night she told me to put it back on and that we are getting the cage for it. To be continued.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Good luck with your journey

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

4. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Congratulations! You have found a very hard to find, fantastic Woman! Do not disobey Her, and you will glad. It may not be all "soda pop and gumballs" at first, but it it WILL be worth the effort. Just out of curiosity (and if you don't mind my asking) is She older than you? Good luck to you two!!

5. Lostsoul981

Lostsoul981 Member

Local Time:
    Yes she is 9 years older than me

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Good call QK, how did you pick up on that?

Queens kept likes this.
  7. Queens kept

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    Just that in the relationships with women that i have experienced, i have never had a woman that is close to my age be the one to first ask me to move in full time, it was always me. Also, Her taking the lead on so many things (inquiring about the boxes contents, not knowing what they are, but wanting him to show Her immediately, liking how it looked right away with lots of questions, Her ordering a new device on Her own, telling him to "put it back on") these are the actions of a Woman who is confident. How do you become confident at anything? Experience mostly (research and study not withstanding). Generally speaking, younger people do not have this kind of confidence because they have not lived long enough to have that kind of experience. Before every younger person replies with attacks or "cancelation" in mind, i said generally speaking. People are all different, i just know where i've been, what i've seen, and who i am. i just kinda pick up on things, ya know? me getting this one right has.......added to my experience. Also, just being on this fantastic site provides some "profiling" of its users de facto ; )

Lostsoul981, 1mlockedup and Chaz69 like this.
  8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    You're probably right there, well, generally at least, lol. Though, having said that, I do have one friend here who is 25 and is locked up by his 21 year old girlfriend, and she really seems to know what she's doing. How a 21 y.o. gets to know all that is beyond me.

Queens kept likes this.
  9. Queens kept

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    People are all different. Seems like that would be rare for a woman of 21. Lucky guy! Never underestimate Women!!

Chaz69 likes this.
  10. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    Great story, where are you now? My mistress and I have been very successful with chastity caging, four years and she still makes my wear it 24/7 with a few show breaks. It definitely because of my altered behavior, my stainless steel ring three different choices and cage ensemble 4 different sizes all fit nicely so good luck we are almost to 2024.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sissy gets pierced for chastity story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice