Public submission for the first time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SteveM, Jan 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Normally we do not bring our wife led marriage or sex life into the open in public. My wife normally does not ask me to of anything dub missive in public and in fact, acts just like the other wives and caters to me by bring me a beer or domething to eat. Lately, after many, many years, my wife has gotten more dominate. Last night we got together with two other couples for coffee and cake. Normally thee omen would set the table but this time when it was time to move from the living room to kitchen, my wife told me to set the table, which I did. The two other wives noticed and made comments to my wife's about how well she has trained me. If they only knew. :). I did not even get a "good boy" from my wife or our morsel Saturday night sex. Still locked up waiting to find out if I will be released from my device and if do, will she just tease or allow me to cum. With us, it is acll about the teasing, not long term chastity, so if I do not cum tonight, I will sometime during the week.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Really wish that the time limit for editing was longer than 3 minutes. :). Posting with an iPad is not great.

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    lol a Freudian slip?

Petros, Wendygirl and Mistress B like this.
  4. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Small keyboard on iPad and trying to watch American football and post during the time outs. :)

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Try writing the whole message in a wp app and then copy and paste in the forum. After correcting your errors, obviously.

Wendygirl likes this.
  6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    As you are a boy you cannot multi task leave that to the Mistresses.

Xxx wendy

LilRob likes this.
  7. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    That is what my wife says. Just finished drying the dishes and watching sports now. No more housework to do for today.

8. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Despite my public display to show the others who is in charge and performing a few other things to please my wife. The promised Sunday night orgasm was denied with no info on when I can expect it. Lately my wife has graduated from just teasing me and letting me know when I would have my orgasm to telling me when, making it appear that I will have one and then denying it at the last moment. I have to say that she is a natural at teasing me. After our long marriage she knows how to play me like an instrument and stop just at the right time. I have never had an accident and I do not even have to tell her when I feel like I am cumming. She informed me of some things I do subconsciously when I am getting ready to cum that I was not aware of. Very interesting. We never went past 10 days but she seems to prefer me horny all the time because that makes me more responsive to her teasing which apparently turns her on like nothing before. She also no longer feels any guilt in denying me an orgasm. In fact, she says she really loves it and laughs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice