Sentenced to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissyboi t, Jan 31, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Thought I would start a journal about my journey for who ever is interested. First a little background. Miss K and I started playing with cages a couple years ago. It was only weekends, and short periods back then.. We have also practiced the Femdom/FLR lifestyle from time to time over the past 6-7 years.. Nothing ever lasted for more than a week or two though.
    Things have really changed since Thanksgiving. Earlier in the fall I took it upon myself to buy a new cage. We talked about using it for longer term lockup than we had in the past, and Thanksgiving Eve was the turning point. From then until Dec. 5 I was chaste without the cage. There was a lot of t/d, and I was warned NOT to take matters into my own hands. December 5th my new cage finally came. I surprised Miss by locking up her property, and waiting naked for her to get home from work. She very much enjoyed the surprise. She made sure that evening I knew things were going to be very different than they were the previous times.
    I have been locked up for the most part since. She lets me know on a daily basis she is in charge. There are new rules I must follow, frequent t/d sessions, and punishment. I was recently uncaged for a 10 days due to a trip to the hospital. That is the longest I've been free in almost two months. I was finally able to get locked back up this past Monday. Even with Valentines day, and Miss K's birthday in the near future. I don't expect to be unlocked. Starting month 3 and looking forward to whatever it brings.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful adventure. It must be exciting to see how your wife has embraced this. I hope you enjoy it.

sissyboi t likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    It does seem to snowball doesn’t it! Good luck

4. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    Last night, (Saturday night ) Miss decided it was time to give me some attention, and an ultimatum. We started off by me giving her a back rub. When I got to her lower back she told me worship her ass. I love worshipping Miss K's ass. I spend as much time there as I can. After awhile she told me to lay down. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and squeezed her tight. Miss started pounding her ass against her caged cock in a steady cadence, grinding into me. As she did, she verbally teased me also, "it's trying to get hard isn't it" ? "Poor little thing" She eventually started on my nipples. Miss knows that playing with my nipples gets me going in a big way, biting and sucking one while pinching, pulling, and twisting the other.
    She began telling me how wet and ready she was. She then asked me if I wanted to be inside her. I told her "yes Miss" " I would love to be f*"&ing you". (Now here is the ultimatum) Miss told me "but this is what you wanted, to not be allowed to cum. You didn't know it was going to be this difficult. Did you? You can get the key, unlock yourself, and f*"& me, then tomorrow. You will put the cage in the dresser drawer, and NEVER wear it again. Miss then let me give her several orgasms. Needless to say I am still locked this morning.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Yeah! Like we really have a choice! And don't our keyholders know it? :lockkey::)

sissyboi t likes this.
  6. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    Monday I had to have my cage removed for an errand. After it was removed I found a sore, on the under side of my penis. I am still chaste, and it has been a much better week than I was expecting. Miss K has had me provide her oral, and give her multiple orgasms on several occasions this week. I have also been required to edge myself daily this week. Even with the uptick in attention all week, I am really hoping to be able to lock back up soon. Being locked makes me feel closer to Miss, It also gives me a much more secure feeling. I know when I'm caged I can't masturbate and disappoint Miss.

tvalex likes this.
  7. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    In my weekly update last week I mentioned I was going to be uncaged for awhile due to a sore on Miss K's property. After a long week of T/D and having me edge myself endlessly all week. I am happy to report Miss inspected her property, and instructed me to lock it back up. Although it is locked in my back up cage (my cb6000) I am happy to be locked back up.

8. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    Should have waited to write anything. I no sooner posted I was locked back up, and not one but both balls popped back thru the basering. That's just the kind of luck I have.

9. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    Getting back on track today. After some time uncaged for travel, and life, and both Miss K and I having the stomach bug. This morning I received a text from Miss K. I am to edge myself at least 15 times today, and be caged before Miss gets home from work.

Chaste-pegged-switch likes this.
  10. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Going to be busy then!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice