Favourite Fantasies?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissy Elaine, Jun 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Ok, so maybe this type of thread has been done to death already, but it cant hurt to post it anyway.

What I'm asking everyone here is, what is your hottest fantasy? Maybe you want to be kept full time in chastity by a Master/Mistress, maybe your a Dom/Domme and would love to have a chaste sub doing your every bidding, who knows...their your fantasies!

If it was a perfect world and you had the oppturnity to have your inner most fantasies fulfilled, what would they be?

I understand some people might be shy when it comes to posting what makes them struggle in their various chastity devices, so I'll get the ball rolling...

If this was a perfect world and all chaste subs got what they wished for...

I would love to be turned into a fulltime sissy maid, kept restrained, bound, collared, plugged and of course locked 24/7! As I'm straight I'd love to be kept this way by a beautiful, young, bitchy Mistress. The though of being her fulltime sissy slave, made to do whatever she wanted, teased relentlessly and punnished for every infraction really has me squirming in my cb3000!

Being a sub to her and her friends, getting fucked by their strap-ons, having to service them all orally or have my cum filled balls beaten, to wake up every morning and not know what my Mistress has in store for me...

Well you get the idea lol

But, please feel free to share you fantasies, thoughts, desires or whatever you feel like adding

2. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Fulltime (24/7) sissy maid. Dress with sissies cloths all the time with make-up, panties, long hair, permanent body hair remove...
    Having a Master/Mistress or both (couple), lock in full belt chastity device.
    Become a very naughty and sexy slut.

Having to serve and please who ever Master/Mistress tell me to.

Go out shopping fully dress in sissy.

3. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Hi Petite Salope,

Cool fantasy, similar to mine but very hot!

Would you prefer a couple or just a Master/Mistress?

4. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    I think for a fulltime sissy I'd prefer a couple both Master and Mistress.

Having my own sissy room with my own closet full of sissy clothes and a nice sissy bed for full time living quaters.

5. Sissy Doug

Sissy Doug Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    I marry my partner, and have my last orgasm on our wedding night. After that, permanent, total chastity.

Alas, this fantasy surely amuses me more than it amuses her, since just about everyone likes proof that they turn their partner on, and when a man is in chastity, in a sense, the woman is denied that proof.

6. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    Wow where do I start I have so many fantasies. I guess my main fantasy is being a sub locked in permanant chastity by my wife/mistress and to be her total slave and not allowed to have my own voice in decisions concerning my life. Completly controlled in every way forced to do all of the chores and never be allowed to cum ever. Also to be kept in fulltime bondage and kept caged and of course be severly punished for the slightest infraction. Thinkg about this has certanly gotten me rock hard in my CB3K!:gen085:

7. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies

Hi,

Cheers for the replies everyone, please keep them coming!

Wow Petite you really would have it made if you had that, sounds hot! A full sissy wardrobe of sissy clothes just for you and a Dominant couple to make you theirs, HOT!

I really like the idea of having your last orgasm on your wedding night sissy doug, how would you like to have it I wonder, milked or runied or what?
    I'd have to say that allowing your partner to have you chaste and being completely obdeint to them is in a way proof that your partner is turning you on, albeit different from the vanilla sense.

Hahaha by all means Penis Prisoner, if you have more than one fantasy to share please do! I'd have to say yours is very like my own and it has had me struggling in my cb3000 too! lol

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Favourite fantasies? Even though quite a number of my fantasies of the past have turned true - i am an owned sissy maid, i do live en femme, i am in chastity, i've got breasts with pierced nipples, i am marked as my Mistress's property for good - i still have some fantasies left.

One strong fantasy is to get rid of my tiny clitty one day. My Mistress would still keep me under lock and key - of course, it would be a real female belt by then. The belt would only be opened when being lend out to men by my Mistress.
    I am not sure if this ever will happen as i am too scared of the operation ... but who knows ... may be, one day ...

maid katrin

9. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Hi Maid Katrin,

Woh you are one lucky sissy! Kept locked,femmed, breasts, and marked! WOW!
    You certainly have nearly everyone of my fantasies covered, lucky you!

What about your other one, you want to be castrated or just have your clitty removed? Sounds HOT! Do you think if your Mistress ever said she was going to do it what would be your thoughts?

10. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi vykker,

well, i am talking about a full sex change, but as i said, i am fearing the operation like hell. Mistress and i have talked quite a lot about the subject. In my fantasy She would force me to have it, no matter if i want or not, but in real life She leaves it up to me. She definitely would give me all support if i would do the final step but She wouldn't love me less if i decide against it.

Hugs, maid katrin

PS: Yes, i know i am a lucky gurl ...

11. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Hey lucky girl,

I see, its normal to fear a big change like that, espically one as big as changing your sex! Do you ever think you would actually do it?

12. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, i probably will, one day ... not sure ... at the moment i still can live with my clitty locked away in its steel prison, but i am utterly curious what it would be to look and feel like a female down there ... and taken by a real man *giggle*

maid katrin

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I was just thinking about this one this morning. A turn-on for me is the notion of losing access to my genitals. I imagine being belted 24/7. On those rare occasions the belt is removed for cleaning, I am blindfolded, and my hands restrained. Though I'd have all the urges, I would never see or touch my own genitals again. Total surrender! Any pleasure I would have would be by Her hand or body, and beyond my control. *fans self*

mikecb

14. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    I guess it would be amazing to experience what it feels like for a woman to have a cock inside you, I hope it works out for you Maid Katrin, whatever choice you decide on.

I have to say the same thoughs had crossed my mind at some stages in the past, for me its imagining what it would be like to be a girl and be a sub to a beautiful Mistress, maybe being femmed right up to before i have my clitty and balls removed, still kept locked of course. That one had me squirming in my chastity device a few times :)

Interesting fantasy Mikecb, deniel access to your genitals completely! HOT! left constantly frustrated and absolutely powerless to do anything! WOW!

15. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i pretty much live my fantasy...being a full time, lifestyle slave to my Mistress. the only thing missing in O/our lives is privacy. one day O/our lives will be complete when Mistresses children move out. Mistress would keep my collared at all times, serving Her wearing nothing but wrist and ankle restraints and a leather jock strap. Mistress could keep Her toys handy for immediate punishment rather than having to wait for "date night". sigh...i get so hard just thinking about it!

16. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Hi Chastity Slave John,

Well done for living your fantasy! Lucky you!

Wearing just wrist and ankle restraints HOT! I bet you cant wait!

17. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    vykker, that's what i wear whenever W/we play, which at best is 4 hours a week on date night. W/we did spend a few days alone in my cabin once and i was in heaven.

i'd love to serve Mistress and Her friends that way at a party. i love being outed!

18. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Have a set of those myself, would love to wear them for a Mistress and my cb of course lol

The whole idea of serving a Mistress and all her friends is definetly a hot one for me, being made to please them all in whatever way they want is one that does it for me! :)

19. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Hi Maid Katrin, me too was looking for a sex change.

My Mistress said no at that time, She said yes to femminize me, for my breast (natural with herbs) and more. But She said She still want me to keep my clit to please Her and for Her to play and torture me.
    And because of work it'll be hard to become a fulltime gurl because for the operation you have to consult a few doctors, psy and therapist and live 24/7 as a woman, this include going to work en femme (biggest problem).

If you want to do it I was reading an article a while back about that and it was suggest to do the operation before 40years old, after that the risk of problems gets higher...

I wasn't scared of the operation, it was everything else (living as a gurl, going to work and all the sessions with the psy and all) that stopped me to go on and aiming for the operation within a few years, not because I was scare but it looks very complicate.

Maybe winning the lottery and not having to work for the rest of my life.

20. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know cherry, even though i mostly do not feel being that old, i already beyond the half of a century. I know it is a risk but i know some ts who where as old as i am now and did the step.
    Never mind, time will sow and as i said, i am happy as i am and there is no urgent need to force it.
    Better we return to the actual topics and talk about our kinky fantasies ....

Hugs to all, maid katrin

21. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    lol ok as maid katrin put it, back to the subject at hand

If you had your inner most fantasies granted what would they be?

22. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Did i already tell that my crimson painted lips are longing for what my loins can't provide *giggle*

maid katrin

23. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Sex change is on topic since is part of our fantasies, at least for some of us...

I like pony play too... a mix of sissy and pony for 24/7 might be amusing...

Imagine living a full week as a pony (full gear) in a stable.

24. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh yes, pony training is in my fantasy as well. However, i feel a bit torn apart about this. I feel quite excited when thinking to be dressed in pony boots, harness and bridle and being shown to an audience of dominant Ladies and Masters ... quite humiliating and exciting ...
    On the other hand i would not like the part of pulling a cart through the fields ... i think i'd prefer to be a "poshed" pony girl, at best to show off my feats at the lunge.

maid katrin

25. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Hmmm never tried pony play, in fact I know very little about it. Not sure if I'd be that into it, prefer to be a puppy maybe if I had the choice.

Maybe with a collar and plugged with a tail, that would be HOT!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice