Boner in the morning...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Maelgwyn, Aug 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Maelgwyn

Maelgwyn Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Alongside denying orgasm and preventing masturbation, chastity devices are meant to thwart unauthorized erections, too, and it is indeed an intriguing thought to be unable even to get hard without the consent of your keyholder.
    I am dealing with the opposite issue, though:
    My sweetheart and I went very well with the "honour system" for quite a time and used cock cages as mere toys, specially for discreet power play in public. One reason is that we were considering continuous wear of a CD to cumbersome, unhygienic and unnecessary. Now I am trying to adapt to longer lock-up periods on my own to surprise my girlfriend with the "gift" of me caged for her for a whole weekend (we do not live together and some distance away). The main problem I am facing is that I use to wake up each day in the early morning fairly ahead of the clock alarm from the excruciating pain of a raging hard-on, the upper half of which firmly constricted in between the steel bars of the cage, the base half protruding out of it, pushing it towards the tip and pulling at my balls. The only remedy I found so far is to get out of this torture device as soon as possible.
    I guess that many of you have had similar experiences. How do you deal with involuntary and painful erections in your sleep? What might be helpful against? In all other aspects, my stainless steel cage fits very well and is comfortable to wear. You may have a look at it in my gallery. Is it possibly due to the fact that I am endowed with a typical "grower", shrinking to a miniature of its full-fledged version in stand-by modus, and with very flexible foreskin?

2. lockedinTampa

lockedinTampa Active member

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    Im in your same situation. Everyday around 4am. Wake up, burning scrotum.

For me: I use the restroom to resolve the erection then apply some lotion to smooth the skin.

it’s not ideal, but the other option is just not wearing it at night, but the longer you wear it at night the less frequent they’ll become.

true42 likes this.
  3. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    I used a HT nub for a while and that would push the election back into the body which help still uncomfortable but helped. The peeing trick works as well as trying to sleep curled up to release some of the pressure. To be honest I have switched to using a full belt at night where I don't have the issue of the ring pulling up the shaft.

spin418 likes this.
  4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    I’d suggest going even smaller on your cage possibly. I thought mine was small enough in my MCN Adaptus which was 2.25”and I’d still get morning erections that would wake me up a few times a week, then I got a 1.75” MCN Amicus, now the only time I wake up early mornings is if I drink way too much water later at night. I also make sure I use a bit of lotion around my balls and the ring of the cage, that way if there is an attempted erection, I won’t get any ball burn. The erections are definitely quelled much faster in the little bit smaller cage.

spin418 likes this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    I am a grower too and uncut.. the penis is of the least concern when being caged.. the pain is at the balls.. yes, chastity is successful as long as there is restriction to erection but the pain or discomfort has to be manageable for long term wear especially at night. Smaller ring is more comfortable, larger ring tends to allow the balls to slip in between and be squeezed once the penis engorges and drags the cage down. Emptying the bladder before bedtime or in the middle of the night may help.. you may want to reduce fluid intake 2hours before bedtime too.. this is also a good practice according to urologists. If all things fail, consider using the hinged ring only to be removed and replaced with a strap over waist during sleep..
    Finally, do apply some soothing lotion along the skin contact against the ring. Not organic based though as it might promote bacteria growth. Ahh.. so much tender loving care i could not help but feel so unmacho and sissified.

6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    i go to the bathroom and run my cock under the cold bath tub tap

7. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    Cold water may auto shock the penis and force a temporary shrinkage from erection.. but it will tighten up the balls.. so usually i do the reverse.. i pour over it with hot water.. both the penis and balls will relax and retreat loosely..

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think the "chastity alarm clock" is to some extent unavoidable. A shorter cage helps and so does peeing, and while the erection feeling decreases over time, at least for me it never goes away. You'll want and need to get used to it. Controlling and eliminating those erections, accepting that erections are not for you, is fundamental to becoming a chaste submissive male. Keep working at it.

9. smallboi069

smallboi069 Member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    I have this issue anytime I go a week or two out of the cage then start locking again. I recently got back from a a vacation where My Love insisted I was in ages the majority of the time. When I finally was recaged, I had the same issue. Until Monday night. Last night the issue stopped. With continuous wear, your body will learn that the nighttime erections aren't gonna work out and it'll stop. But breaks will make your body unlearn that. So try just going for a solid period of time and see if that solves things.

10. Maelgwyn

Maelgwyn Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Thank you all for your kind understanding and all those useful hints and information - I will check out what might work out with me.
    For those of you who experienced accustoming to this issue: after which time of continuous wear do you think these painful boners will begin to ease?

11. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    11:55 AM

My experience is that it didn’t really ease until I got a better fitting device (smaller but a bit wider). Now, a couple of months into nearly 24/6.8. we did have a break for a week, when I had it locked back on, it only happened the first couple of nights.

good luck

12. Simonas

Simonas New member

New York
    Local Time:
    #12 Simonas, Aug 17, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    Been there, the agony in the night. Peeing never helped as the penis was so compressed none would come out. My keyholder would just squeeze my hand and say it is all part of the process and just keep the faith. In the end your body does adapt and they become less pain more pleasure…

Now it is a turn on when my erections are restricted.

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Just need to let your body get accustomed to the new restriction it finds its self in, as time goes on you will get used to it and it will pass.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice