Being in chastity around your close family

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mcjoeboe2, Jun 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. mcjoeboe2

mcjoeboe2 New member

Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    Hello, i would like to ask you how do you feel when you are locked in chastity and you are forced to interact with your parents, siblings, or those of you who have children how do you feel near them?

I, personally, find the thought of it really difficult and embarassing. Therefore, I have not been in such a situation yet. The only thing close is a phone conversation that i had with my father why I was locked up. It wasn't as bad as I imagined it to be.

Overall I'm not so skilled in chastity, I have fantasised a long time about it but I have given it try only once, with my girlfriend. It was really exciting, because it was prefaced by 11 day long period of no cumming from me (I study in different town then she is so we were separate for that period). Long story short, when we finally meet in her parents house I came inside my cage with my pants on, and she suggested to stay in the cage til the next morning, when we can have sex as her parents will be out of town. I was really scared by that, as it would meen I have to interact with my closest family insanely horny and locked in my cage.. So I begged her out of this idea, and now I don't know if I made a mistake.

Is there any way I can overcome this feeling? What is your experience?

2. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Around family it does not bother me. Around small kids that want to play with me and are climbing all over me I don’t want them to feel something and ask questions. So if small kids are around I don’t but other than that no problem

Finn-egan likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    To be honest we don't even think about it! Only Mrs Chaste and myself know about it. Have no wish to share such things with them! Our kids think we are to old to be "having sex"! Oh if they knew, they'd definitely be shocked and I believe disgusted! So we'll keep it to ourselves.

R2002, sammartin, Mash2214 and 3 others like this.
  4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    If your cage is not obvious under your clothes, why does anyone besides your key holder need to know?

Personally, I don’t want to involve other people. Your key holder may have other ideas, but that’s a different discussion.

sammartin likes this.
  5. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    No kids, but I am very careful around my nephews and niece.

I don't have much of a choice when I get to be unlocked, so my wife started making me go to family events locked. After all, "always locked" means "Always Locked". I was originally nervous the first couple times, but after a few times I got used to it. I think what sealed it for me was when we went to visit and stay at my parent's small condo for Christmas last year. We slept on the pull-out in the living room, so privacy was there but definitely reduced. And it had been a couple weeks locked. I felt like I had to be careful, but made it through the couple days without issue or anyone noticing.

Nowadays, I occasionally wonder but no one's said anything or acted really any different in 2+ years of being locked, so I'm over it. I suffer my frustration in peace.

Good luck!

6. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    My chastity experience started as I was living with my parents as the relationship started long distance. The first few days I was really worried, paranoid someone might notice. After that it's more like it doesn't matter. It's just another thing that is that they'd never see.

Mash2214, Peter Rabbit and Chaste J. like this.
  7. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    No issue here. Just like my dick isn’t an issue around them, it’s not when it’s caged either. The only difference now that I’m caged is sitting to pee.

8. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    One of my kids hit my cage with his elbow pretty hard yesterday. I was standing behind him looking over his shoulder at what he was drawing. I was worried he would notice, but it didn't phase him. If there ever was a question, I'd just take my keys out of my pocket and say, "what, this?"

But it does feel a little weird almost, to even be around them while I'm wearing it. At this point, though, it's not really up to me.

If you want to soften it, tight panties and liners work well. I'm sure that would make you more comfortable. Haha

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I just kind of forget it’s anything else but a part of me, and the chances are no one will ever notice, and if they do they just presume your blessed down there! I had a friend of mine notice my bulge at work, and he just joked that my wife must be very happy!
    I told him she was! I just didn’t mention that it wasn’t by me!
    As for family, I doubt anyone would ever comment about a bulge in your pants.

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    The way i look at it is there is zero chance anyone in your family or close circles is ever going to see what you keep inside your cage so why is there any more likelihood of them seeing the cage?. If you are ever discovered or something happens to arouse a suspicion the chances are whoever it is will be as if not more embarrassed to be even thinking what it might be. just go with it and enjoy it.

11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    This is something that will very definitely change over time. Your post strongly suggests that you are new to this and that has a big impact on what your mind is doing. This will calm down and develop over time. At least it did for me.

In the first few weeks of my Wife locking me up we had a visit from a sales man who sat down with us for a good hour, going through some details of a project we were working on together. I could hardly concentrate, all I could think about was my locked up penis. When he had left I told my Wife this and it turned out she was the same. All she could think about was the fact that she had locked up my penis! It was one of the earliest examples of a moment when she realized how much she liked being my Keyholder.

I am now approaching four years since we started, and while my locked status does still have an impact on both of us the majority of the time we can get on with our daily lives with no distractions. I work with it on, travel, sleep, shop, visit friends and family, go on holiday and do pretty much everything else with it on.

The only time my metal device comes off is for medical reasons (a recent MRI scan for instance) or when we are traveling with other people and a metal detector might be used such as at an airport. When we have been on our own (and in Europe) I have been made to go through wearing the device.

Don’t worry though, I am not in any way saying that this becomes so normal it is boring. Far from it. I have just reached a point where I don’t worry about what other people think. If anyone ever did find out I would explain we have done it for years as part of our sex lives and is one of the best things we have ever done. We have far more sex than we ever did before and our personal, intimate relationship is noticeably stronger as a result. People often comment about how close we are as a couple, so this wouldn't come as a surprise.

12. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    It sounds like that you and your keyholder are very much in tune with one another.

13. TheKeyIsMine

TheKeyIsMine Active member

Scientist
    Germany
    Local Time:
    My husband wears a chastity device since we come together. And he wears it mostly for more that 1-3 month in a row. So after more than 10 years of more or less chastity play he wears it on holidays, birthdays, family partys, vacancy’s with family and for sure at work and the whole day when we’re around with our kids and friends. Since we started with chastity lifestyle, we never came in a situation that someone noticed that he is locked up.

Over the year he is locked up more time than free. This leeds into nice conversations like: „do you remember, the last time we were here I was also in chastity“ or „I never was here uncaged“

So don’t be afraid no one will notice that you’re locked up and when you wear the right cage no one will even see.

Greets
    TKIM

14. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    All very true. You never exactly completely forget about your chastity device although it's there all the time and you don't always notice it. You just get used to it. Mrs Chaste keeps me locked pretty much 24/7 365! Unless there is a very good reason it doesn't get removed and when one is taken off then another is fitted in its place! And that extra closeness that people sometimes notice! Well I'm sure that's down to the secret that you share and (in most cases) nobody else in the world knows about!

15. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Been locked since 2017, kids grandkids, in laws etc.. have all been around. I stopped thinking about it a few days after having all the family around. My cage stays on and nobody is the wiser except my wife an I.

16. kinkstar

kinkstar kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    It won't take u long to get over the paranoia that everyone can see or knows your locked. But as for being around people. After you get used to 'dodging' the possible bumps, it does get a lot easier. Although in my experience u will always be on edge and weary. P.s. my house has 6 people minimum every night and between 2 and possibly 18 through the days. (18 @Xmas and such)

Mash2214 and Bear20 like this.
  17. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    No problem wearing around friends and family. I honestly don’t even think about it.

Bear20 likes this.
  18. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    You just get used to it. Pretty soon you won’t realize it is there unless it needs a little lube around the ring or you start thinking about it.

I give BOD presentations to city govs and big corps and it doesn’t phase me a bit.

Mash2214 and Bear20 like this.
  19. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Exactly this, though I'd ad that once we switched to a micro cage, there is less of a visible bulge than when I was un-locked, so I stopped thinking about it when around friends and family. For me, that comfort level took time, and a cage that you forget is on. It took a year or so to just accept that I'm a chaste/locked guy, and not get as excited by that fact, as I was a few years ago.

I did have a friend playfully sit on my lap while joking around, back when I wore a bigger, plastic CB, and was really embarrassed as the feeling is noticeable, so I'd apply the same rule with small kids. Better to be safe and not have to explain to parents that what's in your pants is not an erection. My wife and my keyholder both know I'm well enough trained not to use my dick, or get hard if I'm unlocked for certain events.

20. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    No issues at all. Being locked is just normal now family, strangers doesn't matter.

Horny lockedmale likes this.
  21. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    My daughter is 17 and know that her parents have sex but she don't know about the cage when I wear it, I wear an apron when I am at home and she found normal that her father is doing chores.
    I have meet friends and family and no one notice anything yet, same at work. Although I try to wear a small cage that is hard to detect and trousers that hide it.

Mash2214, Chaste J. and sammartin like this.
  22. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I have no problem with it. I am very active and even though it is a full belt, only bumped into 3 times in stores kinda funny. If you wear it 5 months straight it is just part of you . A little time and the feeling will ease up.:+1:

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The only close family that ever notices it is my wife when she deliberately sits on my lap to give me a kiss just before going up to bed. Not that it matters that I might be following her upstairs in a few minutes, she seems to take pleasure in reminding me without saying that I'm locked up.

Otherwise, like others have said, it almost gets forgotten, and we just carry on with life appearing as vanilla as everyone else ( or are they? :) )

Mash2214 likes this.
  24. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    Quite happy. In the last week I have been to work, church and a wedding party.

Part of my work requires me to wear a life jacket... with a crotch strap. It does pull up and push the cage to the side somewhat. I think a jacket with two straps may be more challenging.

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    My wife sometimes unlocks me when we have guests come stay at the house. I think it's partly that I may have voiced some concern in the past about not being comfortable with it, but really it's more that it's just unnecessary for me to be in chastity because I have far less opportunity to masturbate with a house full of people. That said, more recently she has kept me locked when we've had guests. It really doesn't concern me at all unless maybe we're going in the pool in which case the outline would show through my wet shorts.

Mash2214 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Stories of my mother wearing me in a cage of chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice