Yuk, she made me eat it!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RockyB, Feb 23, 2014.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Today is orgasm day. This time my wife wanted to try something she read to get me back in a submissive mood after my orgasm. Before she let me cum she made me promise to eat all of my cum afterwards. My penis said yes and over ruled my brain. She caught it all in her hand. Then she fed it to me. It was either to keep my promise or no orgasm for a month.

I have tasted my cum before but it was just a taste. This was a week's worth. I was still on my orgasm high so I could not taste it at first but it was thick and slimy. Very unpleasant but I ate it all, during which, I began to taste it. Yuk! My lips were sticky and I had a bleach taste in my mouth. However, I ate it all as promised. Then she had me lock it up but I had to wait for my erection to subside. I must say that it helped as I still feel submissive unlike previous times when my wife would let me stay unlock for days. This times he did not give me a chance to be a free range submissive. I came, was made to do something I never wanted to do, at her command and was locked up immediately.

I am curious to see how I feel tomorrow. Right now I feel horny. I have to hand it to all the woman who let their men finish in their mouth, especially those who swallowed. From now on I have to clean up my mess and my wife said that she is not going to catch it in her hand all the time. She wants to try having me lick it off her body to see if it intensifies her orgasm or not.

2. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    Well... Be ware what you wish for as they say. Just signed a contract, based in some foundation rules, and a lot if blank lines to be filled in.

I can add rules which I am sure she will when I am feeling Horney, but can never take them away.

She can however, add, change, delete, and extend at will.. My signature is there already. Waiting for her to come home and she said she has a suprized for me!

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Rocky darling ,
    soon you will crave the taste as you will get to associate it with pleasure and your wife having her fun.
    Think of nice words to describe the taste and ttexture .
    In a lot of stuff I have read you will soon develop a real liking for spunk indeed a need to swallow more often.
    Apparently this leads to looking at other men and wondering what theirs tastes like. Do not get upset about these thoughts they are natural xx

Xxx Wendy

4. Bitchboy

Bitchboy Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    When I saw the title to this thread, I thought it was going to be about brussel sprouts! :eek:

dkid13, PrincessK, Eillydray and 4 others like this.
  5. masters-sissy

masters-sissy Active member

product line operator
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    I love eating my own cum. Of course like most men immediately after an orgasm it is the last thing i want to do but i always do it. However if i ruin an orgasm i don't come down from that denial high and i'm still horny and willing to do anything that cements my submissiveness. Probably my favorite way to eat my own cum is when my wife has me ruin an orgasm inside of her. It usually takes me about three rounds of stopping at that perfect moment where i don't feel any pleasure to get it all out and then she has me lick it all out of her. It's a blissfully submissive experience and i do find myself craving the taste like Wendygirl said. I think what i crave the most though is the texture and warmth. It's so smooth and warm and i love getting it on my lips and licking it off.

6. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol
    That last sentence is sooooo naughty :oops:

But good boy not spilling any
    Xx wendy

masters-sissy likes this.
  7. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    We had tried rules once or twice but neither of us followed them. It is now at the whim of my wife. As with other aspects of our lifestyle, there are no rules, we just live it and it changes over time. Plus I hate rules and always try to break them unless they are legally enforceable. :)

masters-sissy and Wendygirl like this.
  8. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    We only have foundation rules.. That are set! Neither can break based in our marriage. As for the t&ed well she has all the control.

And taking to her role nicely.

9. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    "Slimy snot" are not nice words? :) I have tasted other men both from my wife and a few girlfriends. That does not bother me because it is mixed with the taste of the woman and I am very horny when I do it. I do not see myself ever wondering how other guys taste. I have been in group sex with men and women and we sometimes touched non sexually as we shared a woman, but never had a single thought of sex with a man.

Sometimes I wish I did as it would expand my sexual horizons but every time I was asked, I politely refused. Once I was the boyfriend of a gay man and did not know it until he threw a drink in my face when I was making out with a naked girl at his pool party. I had several gay friends but he was the only one who misunderstood our friendship as anything more.

I seem to be very attracted to bisexual women. One girlfriend, ex fiancée and current wife are actively bisexual. My ex is living with a woman and my wife has told me that if I die before her, she will live with a woman. She has had lovers for most of our marriage. I love women who prefer women. I am turned on by very feminine looking TS women like the two I met in New Orleans though. They were gorgeous and sexy. :)

10. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    I rather eat cum than vegetables. Just the smell of Brussel Sprouts makes me retch.

11. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    I do the same. After a ruined orgasm I am still horny and can cum again. My wife feeds me whatever comes out of me which can be much more than a dribble. In that state I cannot smell or taste anything so I have no problem with that.

12. bitchboybubba

bitchboybubba New member

Local Time:

13. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I have licked my cum from my wife/mistress feet or breasts, It was so intence , her ordering me to do it and controlling the whole act, Telling me what to do and how. Very humiliating! OMG I love that!

14. Curious Sub

Curious Sub New member

Local Time:
    I made an account here after seeing this post I am new to this part of the life style and my new Mistress/Girl friend has me on 10 months of no cumming after she found out i can give myself a self blow job thanks to my flexibility lol anyways I am not sure I am ready to swallow my stuff but will do it to make her happy is there any tips to make this any less painful? and discussing? so that i dont fail and throw up lol

15. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Er if you can give yourself BJs how cum you have never tasted your own spunk ?

Not sure if you are locked up in which device as you say painful. However the only pain I guess is you back

I would suggest if you don't like pain, is to go for the feet over your head position and rope or leather ball stretcher to present your balls nicely.
    Then if you don't swallow nicely a few wacks with her hand or a cane will get you into the habit of not needing kleenex. Especially by the second or third time in a session.

As for it not being nice .
    A you should not have a choice.
    B all fast food takeaways is much more unhealthy and bad for you than fresh warm cum .

Xx Wendy

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  16. Curious Sub

Curious Sub New member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for the good advice as in it being painful i meant the taste I was just worried I might get sick or something. The Reason for me never doing this before is I never boasted about being flexible and thats what gave her this idea. This is totally not my choice and im totally terrified of this lol and not sure why

Thank you very much for your input

17. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    What a wonderful idea, I love this. Got me thinking..... Now the agreement is "if you want to come properly my dear you will have to drink what you produce, your choice. I even have a funnel gag somewhere he used to use on me back in the days when I was sub to him, which I could slowly pour it into. Making sure he does not drink it too fast and has chance to savour his flavour. Oh payback days. I can hear him now "No way will I drink my own come" Well that's ok, you just wont come then, as I play with him I am sure he will change his mind. Thank you for such an interesting post.......Got my head all in a swirl.....:D

guodor and cmfreak like this.
  18. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    I with Wendygirl all the way on this one! @RockyB and other hesitant cum eating sissies…. 'Yuk' will soon be replaced with 'YUM'….

I admit early on I was a little hesitant .. I loved the idea before chasity but usually (90%) of the time chickened out after climax…
    Now I literally crave it! Yes I'd go so far as to call myself a 'cum guzzling sissy slut'… at least in my dreams as I do not get this opportunity… not even my own! So I crave it even more! My Queen learned early on that forcing a sub to eat his or her own cum is vital to true total surrender and submission.. and has got me right where she wants me… before I flinched when she made me do it… now I eat it from her mouth (cup, spoon or if lucky beautiful pussy) like a hungry little bird!! Even now as I type this I hunger for it….

But this Saturday marks my eighth week since I have even been let out of my cage! In that time I had one ruined cage climax / milking and of course I devoured the mess I made! Oh what I wold give right now to get to suck myself like the good ol' days! What I'd give for "orgasim Day" … mine all belong to my Queen.. even though I have 'earned' over three right now.. which means my Queen has had over 30 climaxes since my last one… she decides when and how they happen! So… Yes… right now I'd even eat Brussels Sprouts with cum on them!

LOL LOL
    PET

traveler, guodor and Luscious-Liza like this.
  19. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    It gives Mistress so much control and power having me eat my release. And anything she can enforce making me more her sissy bitch. Is so wonderful to me. Over the years I have to say, I love the taste of it. And having her degrade me.

20. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi..
    my Mistress just texted me a photo and told me to respond to this discussion. ..
    my last lockup was for 41 or 42 days before I was allowed to orgasm. .
    lots of Teasing and denial through out the 42 days.
    .my Mistress would remind me every day that when she decided it was time that I was going to have to clean up .
    she has been training me to enjoy the taste of my own cum. ..but after 42 days that's more than just a taste. ..
    she had me release my self into her mouth she held my head down by my hair and then gave me the hottest kiss and slowly released my cum back into my moutht that was the best kiss iv ever experienced. ...
    my Mistress made sure that I swallowed it slowly and I would know what I really taste like. .
    .I do think about that every day
    the taste , the silky feeling in my mouth ,
    ,how warm it felt in my mouth the feeling of it going down my throat. ..
    This is the norm from now on it will be much harder to clean it up of her body. ..
    slave. L

DGently and wittle one like this.
  21. Dr&MrF

Dr&MrF Member

Local Time:
    I have tasted myself and three of my KH's lovers. I truly have come to enjoy the taste and texture as it lays in my mouth before my KH allows me to swallow. I have licked lover's cum from her pussy and also from off her chest. My KH usually will just scoop my load up with her fingers and feed it to me a little at a time. My last release, KH had me ejaculate on a dildo and then made me deepthroat it. That made me release again. KH is training me to suck cock. I am looking forward to when KH decides for me to service her lover start to finish.

22. Curious Sub

Curious Sub New member

Local Time:
    Well after reading these few post I am only slightly less terrified oh the things I do!

23. Dr&MrF

Dr&MrF Member

Local Time:
    KH writing now. My sub used to think he has a choice in the matter, like he could turn his head and refuse to swallow the gift I was giving him. He knows better now. It's not his choice, it's mine. He also might think he'll get to suck and swallow every drop he produces from now on simply because he likes it. That is also not his choice. I fully intend to deprive him of this pleasure as part of his continuing training. He will accept the gift readily when offered, and I won't tolerate whining from him when I decide he doesn't get to taste it. That's the beauty of being the KH. Teasing him with something he desperately wants, depriving him of certain pleasures, these enhance his behavior and the attention he pays to me. He will be rewarded handsomely if he performs to my satisfaction, but only I get to decide when and how the reward will be given. Certainly, there are many more mouths full of precious liquid in his future. And certainly, he won't get another one until at least April 1st which is his next scheduled release date. April 1st. April Fools Day. Irony? Maybe ;-)

slave_m, Dana Fleming and MistressG like this.
  24. Ms.Shauna

Ms.Shauna Member

his KH
    Edmonton, AB. Canada
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    I agree every sub should clean up there mess. But it is truely up to the KH as to where, when, and how it's done. My subby hates it so much, I would never not feed it to him. I get to much pleasure watching him try and get it all down. I LMFAO while I watch. My hubby hasn't got used to it, or accquired a taste for it in the last few years I've been forcing him to do it. Which I like. Ladies keep feeding our little subbies there slimmy goo. :) It's good training for them.

Dufty, Dana Fleming, cbwillie and 3 others like this.
  25. Curious Sub

Curious Sub New member

Local Time:
    Sounds like my Mistress theres no way I am going to enjoy this I have not done it yet but by the grace of her command its going to happen rather I like it or not so I am just coming to terms with this and as my friend told me to just do it really fast and don't think about it lol

Users found this page by searching for:

1. swallow cum chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice