different strategies

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by efedorsj, May 25, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    I suppose that the most common strategy is relatively long term denial. However, doesn't the body adapt to this? Would it not be more effective to maximize horniness by going through periods of many orgasms followed by a long period of lock up? For example, to begin, have as many orgasms as possible for a couple days, maybe a week. Then as your body comes to expect more orgasms, you begin a period of lock up. Would this make the individual in chastity as horny as possible? Or is simply keeping him locked up for long periods of time just as effective.

Breathe likes this.
  2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    i don't think the body can adapt to horniness and there is plenty of evidence here on this forum to suggest i am correct.

We're the only mammal that doesn't "go into season," as far as i know, and this probably relates to a population crash that occurred some 73,000 years ago caused, apparently, by a volcano in Indonesia. Thus, natural selection picked those hominids who stayed "in season" for most of the year or who didn't have cycles of "heat," but were constantly fertile.

So, essentially, humans are "in season" all of the time. Hominids who "could wait" pretty much got erased from the gene pool, having not propagated very well subsequent to the crash. We are so constantly interested in propagating that we sought out biological "cousins" in the Neanderthal, who inhabited the middle east and southern Europe as what eventually became us left Africa.

The only factors I know can change horniness are diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes and other illnesses. So in an healthy male, there really shouldn't be any danger of not getting arouses when appropriately teased.

Breathe likes this.
  3. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    One can still get aroused or be teased during long-term chastity. Even after six months, chastity can still feel very frustrating if one is teased sexually and aroused...says I; been there, done that!

Breathe likes this.
  4. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    That was quite an interesting read, @cbtok. 'Sexy' natural selection in times of disastrous terror.

We really are a stubbornly determined series of species, aren't we?

I've wondered about this, Myself. For the past four years, I had sworn off the possibility of making him spill multiple times/days in a row; this decision is largely based on our current geographical distance and My distaste for subdrop between our visits.

I am interested, however, to see what might happen when that's no longer the case!

I do love experimenting, after all... :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice