Chastity Workouts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wettie, Mar 23, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    So @Andrew K 's posts and photos about his transformation have been very inspiring to me, and thought maybe a thread where all of us chastity enthusiasts could share our exercise/workout/diet routines would be good motivation for all of us who are interested in improving our physical appearance, whether for our KH's or for ourselves, to look more masculine or more feminine. Also can share how chastity ties into our goals or motivation.

I'll start. I restarted chastity last summer, and one of the goals was to get in better shape. My hope was that my KH (Ma'am) would reward me for trips to the gym or weight loss goals. That didn't really happen, basically neither of us were willing to commit to the workout part, though we did start 24/7 lockup.

This past December I was feeling fat and lazy, and with no access to our penis I needed a better distraction, so I mentally committed to losing a bunch of weight. At the time it was the same rules, I could get out and enjoy some PIV sex with Ma'am for every 10 pounds.

I dropped the first ten really quickly, between Dec 26th and Jan 10th. I was allowed out on Jan 10th, but since it had been so quick Ma'am did not let me inside of her. She allowed me out of my cage, and we had a lot of fun that culminated with her on top of me using her vibrator while grinding her ass into my penis until I came.

That was the last time I got off. Since it seemed Ma'am was interested in me losing weight, but not so interested in letting me out.

We renegotiated that at 20 pounds I would be allowed to purchase some lingerie to sleep in. Mission accomplished.

We then negotiated that at 25 pounds I could shave my body and start home laser treatment. Done (well, the laser treatment is underway).

I have since crossed 30 pounds and I should cross 35 this week if all goes well. This weekend I did some online shopping and visited some stores to get some more feminine items to reward/encourage myself.

My diet is pretty simple, eat as little as I can, and make sure that I always have fruit and nuts around for when I do get hungry.

I have been using an elliptical 3-4 times a week, and doing a workout weight training class 2-3 times a week, but I'm starting to feel that my legs are getting to manly. I reduced that down to once a week and have been doing abs and butt work at home. Now I'm contemplating Yoga or Pilates, which I think would be great to build longer leaner muscles that would look more feminine. I've never done either because the classes are always women, but at this point I figure since I'm going for a feminine appearance I should be willing to be in class with all ladies.

OK, that got long, your turn.

2. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    So I took pilates tonight, it was terrible and fun at the same time, hoping that if I stick with it it gives me the flexibility the women in the class had!

3. JessieRex

JessieRex New member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    I'm really interested in doing the same thing. I'm trying to get a fitter form. I like those goals you posted. Very inspiring stuff!

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    well doing housework helps me and i don't eat lots anyways. when we goes to buffet lunches my plate has not got lots on it, but oooh the men there has plates that's all piled up of food. Its no wonder theym all fat.

5. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I forgot i started this thread, so I've been doing a lot of yoga and pilates for the last two weeks. I had never done either prior to the last two weeks but I'm now addicted. It's an hour of quiet concentration on your body, and I know it is making my muscles longer and leaner and making more flexible and as a result feminine. I've really enjoyed the physical and mental aspects, and can already feel it making flabby parts of my body tighter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice