Orgasm denial and milking frequency

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by newbiesusie, Dec 24, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. newbiesusie

newbiesusie Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    We're new to this experience and have been reading about concerns of prostate health and orgasm denial. At what length of time between ejaculations do you NEED to begin milking the prostate? We're talking purely therapeutic prostate massage and not fun with susie's man-gina

[​IMG]

nubbin and MyDB like this.
  2. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    i'm not sure i can answer this one with any experience or real facts, but if you are regurally being taken in your man pussy, i wouldn't think milking should be an issue. Mistress takes me three or four times a week, and i leak then.

3. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I don't know the exact answer, and would think it would vary widely from individual to individual. But, the bodies natural response of "getting horny" is there to help get rid of the excess built up ejaculate. I've noticed a bit of swelling of the prostate when I'm in chastity. I don't think this is a bad swelling though. I only go a few weeks inbetween orgasms.

I've read somewhere that some guy went over 8 months without an orgasm, and his sexual functions were all but ruined. The doctors helped make him ejaculate, worried about the lack of ejaculation would lead to urinary/sexual complications. They finally did manage to get this guy to come, and the account claims it oozed out real thick like tapioca pudding. The patient didn't find this enjoyable. So, I'd definitely say 8 months is too long.

Why not let your prostate tell you? I get a more pleasurable feeling from pressure on my anus when my prostate is getting full. I'd suspect you feel the same????? NO?

4. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    As far as I know there are no proven medical reasons for milking. And I'm guessing that you will not begin with months-long denial periods anyway, susie. So the main reason for milking is the kink factor, not any true need as such.

5. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    I agree with sandman, but the idea of your Mistress milking you for health reason may fit into the medical fantasy department and if you dig that why not go along with the notion. I do think that milking helps with your mental health by relieving tension when you are in chastity.

6. newbiesusie

newbiesusie Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hopefully, Milking won't become a necessity as my keyholder is not going to do it. Anyways, I got to fuck my keyholder's brains out last night! She got multiple orgasms and then she decided she had to have my real cock. Hurray! I did two weeks locked with only hygienic removal of the device.

[​IMG]

7. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    I tend to stay very turned on while in the cage, so I leak a whole lot.

8. maid rose

maid rose Member

Local Time:
    Leaking can be fun but it is not prostate massaging/milking. Prostate fluids are white in color like semen but more watery, while precum from excitement is clear. Prostate milking gives more relief then precum (none) but not very much...

9. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    I agree well I think we have not got the milking down pat yet.

10. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Many years ago i went to a pre-marriage course run by some monks and eh subject of masturbation and sperm build up was discussed

The observation was that the body is a ticed this and it continued for some self regulated thing and if there us an excess of sperm th ebody wil dispose of it during urination It will be easily seen in young men when the clear urine flow suddenly goes cloudy. I had noticed this in my own flow - despite a relatively vigourous sex life as a newly wed.

Sadly when i see cloudy urine these days i think i should see the doc!

I tend to side with sandman in that it is more kink fun orientated than reality - but there is nowt wrong with that!

carrie

11. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Well I never said there's something wrong with milking :)

If the couple agree on it, and enjoy the fun, I'm all for it. When you're into T&D, being milked is a roller coaster of a ride. But some T&D fans consider even milking too much fun, and the original question was about the necessity of milking, so I simply shared the information - the one that AFAIK this practise is mostly a sex play.

12. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    yes prostate milking does help releive the pressure
    and yes when i pee sometimes my pee turns cloudy its my cum being discharge

13. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    This is a method that has worked for me. Kneeling on the floor and leaning backwards so my rear is stimulated by my heals or calves, I rock back and forth playing with my nipples constantly. I think the rocking back and forth stimulates my prostate. It doesn't take very long before I discharge semen without an orgasm. If you try this you might want to insert a butt plug to help things along. My Mistress has me do this procedure after orally pleasing her and it does take the edge off of chastity and I can continue serving and being happily submissive.

14. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    I've also heard this urban legend, only the descriptive term for the punchline was stringy cheese and it was accompanied by a description of how bad it smelled.

I've gone 19 months without an orgasm, the last 6 months of which I had no emission at all, ejaculatory, nocturnal, or milking (which I never was able to get right anyway). I did have some persistent minor drip leakage during the entire time, but not in large enough amounts to count as a draining effect.

Result was no effect whatsoever. When I did orgasm following that, I had a bit more gooey ejaculation, most likely due more to slight dehydration than anything else, and no negative effects have persisted since then.

15. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    19 months? WOW! Please tell us more about that.

16. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Well, depending on how you count (*), yes, 19 months, give or take. What would you like to know?

(*) = one ruined orgasm, several "soft ejaculations" - this being a quick fast spurt during penetrative sex during which the giver is attempting to hold back ejaculation using the PC muscle, but momentarily slips and allows one spasm to occur, leaking semen and usually losing the erection, but not having a full orgasm. This problem was solved by switching away from penetrative sex for the last 6 months of the time, during which I also abandoned ill-guided "masturbatory milking" attempts. Loathe to define another term, but this being masturbating to the point where semen can be easily extracted by squeezing the balls and up the shaft without triggering orgasm, often incorporating prostate pressure, but in a way that can be self-applied.

17. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, I am sure that I am not the only one who would like to know how you got started, what type of device, who holds your key, who decided on the record setting length of time, how you decided to end the record, etc. Thanks.

18. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    No device, no key, no intention to go for a record, it just happened. Had been trying OD off and on as part of a romantic goddess worship lifestyle, but no BDSM or fetish inclinations other than I like to see my wife in lingerie, that and I LOVE to go down on her. Eventually found that I liked being horny and serving her this way more than I liked cumming and dealing with the two weeks of post-climax low, so we started making love for her pleasure and found we both liked it better... it kinda stuck. We've been off and on since, but she doesn't really care one way or the other if I cum.

Decided to end it because I had a life changing stroke of financial luck and wanted to celebrate; otherwise it might have continued longer. Currently, I'm back on up to almost 3 months...

19. Karen's slave

Karen's slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I am not allowed to orgasm at all ,Mistress wants this to be for the rest of my life. 1 month ago I ahd an accident after 17 months of chastity. Mistress also does not believe in milking me. Aside from being horny 24/7 i suffered no ill effects from 17 months with no orgasm

20. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    Mistress is the same way... She doesn't want me to orgasm any more. Very rarely will She milk me. She's very much into the slow-drip thing in the presence of my fetish items, and that happens only when i've been a good maid (paying attention to all the housekeeping, serving and laundry details) and performing in the appropriate manner for all the rituals She's developed for me.

21. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the details. Wish I could get my wife to stop worrying about my orgasms too.

22. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Clear pre cum is a product of the cowpers gland whereas the fluid from the prostate is different. If you don't ejeculate either from a proper orgasm, then milking will give you a more gentle slower emission with very gentle contractions that will eliminate the fluid from your prostate. If you don't have this done, you may well find that your body gets rid of the fluids via a 'wet dream'. If your Mistress doesnt' milk you, or give you a regular form of orgasmic relief it won't do you any real harm. Your body will self regulate to a large degree. Milking is very pleasant but it is not an orgasm....

23. SlutPuppy

SlutPuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
  24. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i get milk about once every other month
    some times more but routine every other month

25. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I'm orgasm denied and my wife and Mistress prostate milks me instead. It's done every two weeks. She unlocks me from my CB6000, cleans and shaves the genital area (I'm not allowed to do it myself or even touch myself in that area), and after all that she then milks my prostate. Based on how erect or not I was during the milking determines how much extra free time I get before being relocked. She very much prefers that my penis be very soft while being milked, so that the fluid just dribbles out. A very firm erection yields zero extra time, while a very soft flaccid penis yields an hour extra. I generally get about 40 minutes extra, with a few 60's and some 15's.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prostate massage orgasm denial

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice