Attended my first party locked up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mikeDsub, Oct 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Just got home from the first large party I attended that I was required to be locked up for. Ended up talking in a small group with another male and 5 ladies. I was surprised that I forgot all about being locked up until I got in my car to drive home. Made me think about how accepting I have become with my new lifestyle. Also made me worry about my wife's expectations from now on. She actually got angry because I had used a plastic lock after my shower instead of the metal lock to which she holds the key. I figured that if I needed to take it off, a plastic lock would be better. All of a sudden she is concerned with me sneaking an orgasm in someone's bathroom. She could have recorded the serial number of the lock but still thinks it is too easy to open the plastic locks. For those who are just starting out and wonder how long it takes for your wife to get fully into chastity. It will happen someday if you just hang in there and let her rule the roost.

Sunny and Socal_locked like this.
  2. The Bampot

The Bampot Junior Member

Retired Truck Driver
    Southern New England, USA
    Local Time:
    Late last August, my wife and I were invited to a large wedding. This was when we were starting long term lockup, August 1, to October 1.
    I asked to be let out for the day, and was refused. My wife wore a low cut summer dress with the key on a chain nestled between her breasts. At the reception she was asked many times what the key was for. Her responses were cryptic, "The key to my marriage;" or some such. "Why it's the key to my husband's................heart." That pause between "husband's and heart," made me hold my breath. During the reception, my wife used every opportunity to brush up against me. After a while, as the party loosened up, my wife and her girlfriend both got a little tipsy. The girlfriend, who had flown in for the wedding, asked me to dance. It was a fast number, no bodily contact, so I figured I was safe. However, as soon as the dance ended the band went right into a slow, sensual number. She grabbed my neck and pulled me into her. We began swaying to the music. Soon, she molded herself into my body, and began to writhe against me (remember she was a little drunk). She jerked her head off my shoulder with a "What's that?" I uhmed a bunch and finally said it was my inhaler (I'm asthmatic). She didn't say anything and continued to rub her pelvis against my CB for the remainder of the dance. When the song ended, and we returned to the table, she grabbed my wife with a "We need to talk." They went off into a corner talking earnestly. I saw the girlfriend's jaw drop, and they both began to giggle hysterically, looking over at me. On the ride home I grilled my wife, asking if she had told her friend about my chastity. Best answer, "Wouldn't you like to know." Girlfriend flew back to California the next morning. I never did find out if I had been outed, but she and her husband are planning to spend summer vacation with us next year. That reception was when I realized that my wife had fully embraced chastity domination over me. Now I am her complete slave and couldn't be more in love.

3. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    @spooky506 that is a fantastic story I'm going to take a guess and suggest your wife probably did tell the girlfriend exactly what was going on. Anyway back to @mikeDsub 's post. When my girlfriend and I were first playing with chastity she did let me out when we met with friends to make sure the device didn't show and so that I could relax and enjoy the company. More recently when we've been out with friends that is no longer the case. I am more confident in wearing the cage and know I can hid it and even forget about it around others. As for interesting stories about going out with the cage on; there is one in my thread in the vault "my path to chastity" about going out with friends to a burlesque show.

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Of course you will be at social events with your package nicely secured - that's just part of life I would have thought?

Picking and choosing like @spooky506 wanted to do is not really an option IMHO. I have been to dinner parties, garden parties and all sorts of social situations firmly secured and it seemed just natural that I had her cold steel enclosing me and in me.

Yes my mind did wander during conversations with ladies, individually or in groups, wondering what they might think if they knew of my "predicament" - it was sort of a delicious thought :p

Of course, the one thing that being in that state does, it gives you a constant reminder of just what your situation is and who you are in that situation for :)

Her presence is constant - even if she were a thousand miles away.

5. Kontraband

Local Time:
    I certainly agree @maid_carrie but don't understimate the apprehension you have about the first few times in public especially if you are both new to chastity. You have to go at your own pace but ultimatley it should get to a place where the idea of unlocking for the everyday social event is preposterous. And yes the constant reminder of your predicament is excellent.

6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Agreed @Kontraband , I started with the CB6k and wore it constantly at work under my suit and thought it must be showing ;) I posed this way and that asking my wife if it was at all visible and she said not to be silly - and who is going to look at your crotch anyway? :p

I still was concerned walking in the street but after a short while I didn't bother

It did stop me going up stairs two at a time though as the padlock would rattle against the cage LOL So I reverted to a more sedate one step style :p

Once I got a custom fit, made to measure steel with integral lock all was well :)

7. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Integral lock certainly eliminates the biggest detection threat of the CLACK of the lock. But yes in the early days paranoia over it being visible is the norm.

8. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    I honestly can't remember if I ever really worried about being noticed while wearing clothes..
    My first device was a cbk2000. .back in 200I or 2002 I think..
    It wasn't until 2004 that i wore it continuously for 4 months .. because I was travelling musician at the time,I did fret a little about the long sitting periods and discrete
    adjusting. lol
    In the 13 or so years I have worn a device {the last 10 years in which I have have worn it way more than not..
    *currently over two years continuously *..
    The cb2k/6k/ and now maturemetal jailbird..
    even in tighter fit jeans}
    not one person has ever noticed it or noticed enough to comment..

with or without underwear, it doesn't show in my opinion..
    relax fellas...just sayin

Lure_and_Order likes this.
  9. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I start out as nervous as the next guy about going out with my CD under my clothes, but then after a few days you simply forget about it being an issue.
    I've been out of an evening a lot while locked (It's either go out in your CD or stay at home for me!) and there's been only two occasions when I've been discovered.
    The first time, I was at a party and a girl friend of a friend went to sit down, misjudged her chair and brought her arms out to her side to stop herself falling. WHACK! Back of the hand right into my groin. She felt the hardness of the device, looked at me and apologized. I was extremely embarrassed but played it off. It wasn't mentioned again (to me at least anyway) but it later transpired that she knew I was in chastity at the time and I don't doubt that it wasn't accidental.

Second time I was in a club. A guy walks up to me from out of nowhere and gives my cock and balls a really firm squeeze as he walks by, feeling nothing but my cock cage. Why? I looked around, he went back to a group of people, probably to confirm what they already suspected. Nothing more happened. I don't know how he knew but since my former Mistress had told so many people about my chastity and kept all of my updates on Fetlife public, there's not a lot of mystery surrounding my exposure really!

10. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    I guess we do not have the same rulebook. In our rulebook, the King Julius version, being a maid is not an option or part of the Chastity lifestyle. I hope you are not implying that your are the arbiter of what is and is not part of a chastity lifestyle. Chastity is just being chaste with no devices required. Show me where it says you need to be locked up all the time or be a maid? :) There is no right or wrong way to practice chastity unless you accept what others say as gospel. I like the beat of my own drum even if it is out of sync. :)

11. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Errrm - no more an arbiter than you are I am sure :)
    For a chap with your vast and oft shared experiences it was interesting to read the OP nonetheless :)

Do I detect some phobias in your post?

12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I can relate to that. I think metal is the bottom line. But plastic is at least a starter.

So far so good, I say. And I'm sure your wife'll get you soon enough where she wants you to be....:D

Kontraband likes this.
  13. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    No phobias here as I have no fear of men dressed as women. You have no idea of what experience I have or for how long. You just know what I want you to know and I have kids older than most of the guys in here so I know a thing or two. Here is what you said: "Of course you will be at social events with your package nicely secured - that's just part of life I would have thought?" It sounds as if you are defining what is part of life when in chastity. If I misunderstood you, I apologize but it came across as if your were saying that I/we should be locked up in public as it is expected. It may be your life style, not mine. "Of course" implies that it is the way it should be or that is how it is used here.

No matter, as I was just jesting with you. Not looking for an argument, just clarifying that I do not follow anyone else's definition of chastity. I think you misused the word phobia as that implies a fear. I am not afraid of anyone who cross dresses, I just do not consider it part of chastity life. Chastity can stand alone so chastity is part of cross dressing and not vice versa. Had a friend back in the 80's that was into cross dressing. He could only do it in private as he was a hairy long bearded biker. We got along good because we were both submissive to wives who were much smaller than we were. Halloween was his time to shine in public and he always threw the best parties then. I dressed as a woman at this parties but not for any reasons other than fun. Definitely not a phobia, just not a preference or a part of chastity my good chap.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  14. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Love this. Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice