Post orgasm blues.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Jul 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    I had an orgasm two weeks ago and since then I have not felt good. I am getting anxiety attacks and I am dropping things. I do not wake up feeling chipper anymore filled with sexual arousal. I have something medically documented which is suffering from depression after an orgasm. I have had that bad. However, this evening I started to feel horny again thanks to my wife and am feeling better. She is now seriously considering limiting my orgasms more than 3 months at a time. I am of two minds. On one hand, after 3 months I would kill for an orgasm but then the next day I am depressed for two weeks. Is it worth it? We shall see.

Anyone else suffer post orgasm depression or lack or any other thing that affects you negatively/

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Vinny I really think what you are experiencing there is the effects of a sharp fall in dopamine levels.
    It's my understanding that the older a male gets the more marked the effects are and the longer the recovery period.
    I think it's probably time for you to let them go now don't you?

CorsetJane, joe01 and Jasmic68 like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Mine are not soul crushing, but I notice a dip in my clingyness and I KNOW she does.

Some is somewhat mental goal oriented loss, especially after a long lock up. Keep thinking how long it took to get to this point, and how long it will take just to get to where I was. Then I get a little deflated about having to start over.

I have found that her interaction with me immediately after has helped me get back to subbie mode. Telling me to clean up, to lock up, rub feet, bottom licking etc...all get me from blah to ready to serve rather quickly.

Chief256 likes this.
  4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    I haven't been depressed or felt lacking in vigor, but I have had affects. They include resistance to re-installing the cage, a desire for more orgasms, lack of motivation to do my assigned chores, sassyness and surliness. Maybe we should do one of those disclaimers like they do for drug commercials. ;)

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    I had my first orgasm in nearly four months last night. I feel absolutely brilliant! I was recaged almost immediately with no arguments and today I am getting on with my chores without complaint.

Aren't I great. ;)

The dip I experience is in how I respond to my Wife's attention. I don't get that same overwhelming thrill when she touches me, even when she just glances at me. I won't collapse in the shower when she rubs my bottom, and I won't feel that incredible rush when I am allowed to give her an orgasm. That is why I am a convert to limited orgasms.

joe01 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  6. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    A sudden drop in dopamine levels is a serious struggle no matter the reason. Ask any addict. After my longer (relatively speaking I suppose) lock ups, or more accurately after longer periods of orgasm denial, this post orgasm effect is also felt. I never experienced it priory to chastity. So if imagine that the jump from greater than natural buildup back to normal, or slightly lower than normal levels following release (@Mascara^Snake likened it to a lake whose levels are rising behind a dam at some point, and this seems an apt description) is the culprit.

I don't get the blues, and I usually don't say anything but I do display a distinct lack of desire to put the cage back on if it was removed for the release. I also lose a lot of the drive to fillow the already pretty loose set of rules that @thagirl's laid down for me.

Like @Nicoftime mentioned, how @Thatgirl interacts with me in the immediate aftermath and the next day or so has the most impact on returning me to equilibrium (or whatever the new equilibrium is). And unfortunately as the carrot is suddenly less a factor, it's the stick that more often comes into play for her to help get me back in the mindset.

Nicoftime likes this.
  7. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    What's post orgasm blues ? oh right i haven't experienced one for nearly 8 months... :p

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    i have had the same feelings after long periods of chastity and have written about it in a previous thread but essentially i take a few days to recover to my heightened and incredibly horny state that chastity brings. I'm not sure why i bother sometimes as the orgasm is normally quick to happen anyway after such long periods caged..and it is one of the reasons that i have come to accept and love the feeling of long term chastity....the frustration is one thing but the constant high and desire to please others just keeps me going! lol..

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    I don't know if it is connected but at about 1pm today (13:00 for military or Europeans), I felt a complete crash in energy levels. I was walking around like a zombie and ended up going to bed for a few hours. I feel fine now, but earlier I had a crushing headache and was really struggling.

Was it a post orgasm drop? I will have to wait several months now and see if it happens again. I am willing to be a test subject, it's for science!

10. withpermission

Indiana, United States
    Local Time:
    I experience a similar letdown and drop in desire after a full orgasm but not as severe as you describe. Our solution has been ruined orgasms. My recovery period after a full orgasm is about a week, after a ruined orgasm it is literally non-existent! My last full orgasm was 12/31/16 and I've only had two ruined orgasms in 2017 so far. Best I've felt in I don't know how long! My wife has said recently that she might make me wait until Christmas for my next orgasm, I don't think she was referring to a full orgasm. For all I know, she may have already decided that I'm finished with full orgasms. You'll need to figure out what kind of timing is best for your relationship but I would highly recommend giving ruined orgasms a try! Best wishes!

11. Vinny

Local Time:
    My wife stays away from me after my orgasm. If my wife asks me to massage her feet after my orgasm, it is a half hearted massage that she does not enjoy like she does when I am horny.

12. Vinny

Local Time:
    I get like you explain in your last paragraph too. I am being treated for depression anyway. So for me post orgasm blues has a greater impact.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. Vinny

Local Time:
    Oddly enough I want to go back into my cage. I am very used to it and for some reason it comforts me. As I said in another reply, since I am already suffering from depression, post orgasm blues affects me more. On the bright side, my medication increases my libido and greatly intensifies my orgasms. It may be that since my orgasms are intensified, the difference between normal and orgasm is greater than what it would be without the medication.

14. Vinny

Local Time:
    I am hooked on the anticipation of an orgasm. Take that away from me and I have no reason to continue in chastity. Unless it is fun for both of us, we do not do it.

15. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    For all males who experience this post orgasmic depressive state there is a simple solution.......... If you don't know what it is, then you can always pm me.

16. Vinny

Local Time:
    I am almost at that point. I would like to be denied longer than my wife wants me to be. She has changed her mind about that this month so we shall see. The problem is that she loves me and seeing me begging to orgasm during edging sessions breaks her heart and she gives in. Since i no longer agree to a specific maximum denial period each year, she can deny me short or long term. I no longer have a say.

Sometimes, if I am denied too long, my orgasm is a let down. I guess it is a mindset issue with us. Our original reason for getting into chastity is not our reason now and we have to rethink what we now want from it. For me it was a way to get my wife, who is more into girls than guys, to have sex more often since she did not have to deal with my penis. For her it was not having to deal with a penis so often. Now it is different. She went from being very submissive to dominant in some areas of our life. She is still submissive in nature, wanting to cater to me and please me. However, when it comes to sex, she is firmly in charge now. I have seen this happen when I trained girlfriends how to be a domme. You get to the point where you stop teaching and she takes complete control.

17. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't bother addressing Vinny in any of his threads, he never replies to you and has made it impossible for people to write to him. I think he just likes blowing his trumpet ;-)

18. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Kind of there in some aspects of our relationship and it's kind of scary. Kept being tired of people telling me be careful what you wish for. Now I get it, but I wouldn't go back to the way things were even if it were entirely up to me.

19. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    I know I do and it's pretty much immediately after I orgasm. I'm very reluctant to get back into the cage afterwards and I go back to how I used to be before chastity. It seems it takes two or three days to get back to my normal sub/chastity state of mind.

20. Vinny

Local Time:
    It is not that. I answered the post below after all. It is that I have 6 forums I belong to and limited time to look at all the replies I get. I have been tracked down by ex girlfriends, had an onlin relationship with a girl who was actually a guy and get messages to send penis pictures or very detailed blow by blow explanations of what we did sexually.

When I post I am posting to the OP. I do not view it as a discussion but rather just talking to the person who posted. Everyone has different opinions and they are free to express them. I feel no need to say more than I posted originally. I have been in forums since before the web was graphical. I ran a few myself. I have spent my life trying to avoid drama caused by others and I find debating online very frustrating. I prefer face to face. Sure some of my post are cartargic. I am sharing things here that I have never shared with anyone. Some of it my wife does not know. I am working on it and hopefully will get better. Thanks for your comment and since this was written I have come to know you better. :)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice