Re-directing sexual energy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dev810, Apr 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    So I am currently a self locker. I have read recently about redirecting Sexual Energy to productive persuits, getting more done and being more successful in life in general by redirecting the energy buildup from not releaseing it through masturbation. So I have been trying to wrap my head around how to redirect my desire for release to other persuits. How to redirect that energy to getting things done and generally being a more productive / effective person and not just think about chastity all the time.

Has anyone else been effective in redirecting their sexual energy to productivity? Any tips or ideas?

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Being chaste can easily devolve into getting stuck in an unproductive aroused state. If you could get release, you can move on to other things. It’s hard to do without a live in key holder but make sure you plan your day and don’t allow yourself access to erotic materials unless you finish everything on your daily list. Add in things like weight loss and or fitness goals and make sure you create long term lists that break down into short term goals as well. Without any erotic stimulus, I usually don’t find it hard being chaste as long as I have a cage on.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    thats right cos when im doing my chores i dont think about my cage. just want to make everthing nice and clean.

danijean001 likes this.
  4. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    @Jessica Alexander has good advice. Pick a goal that's non-sexual to focus on, and make a plan for how you want to accomplish it.

Exercise is always a good place to start, since it's healthy and also burns off some of that extra energy. Beyond that, you could work on: home projects that you've put off, developing a new hobby or skill, taking a class, volunteering, and so on.

You're on the right path to think of it as a time for self-improvement, not just distraction.

danijean001 likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Chastity is working wonders for my productivity.

Previously, I frittered away valuable hours on xHamster and the like. Now that I have a vow not to do that I am able to concentrate on the stuff I should be doing, such as editing my novel. I am loving it.

6. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Many years ago I read a book called "Think and Grow Rich " it changed my life . Not that is mentioned anything kinky , but it was full of what made the worlds richest self made men.
    I'm a little off track with the above sentence , but one thing it stressed was that men usually obtain more success after 40 because there sexual energy is channeled into achievement .
    Being caged fills me with energy ,except immediately after a good whipping which takes everything out of me ,for a half hour or so .
    I feel aroused and it's like adrenaline pumping through my body.
    Yes, once pointed to an assignment ,or having one of my own ,I go totally into it . the arousal is there ,but in the back ground ,and still giving the feeling like permanent foreplay.

7. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I've found that when I have my cage on (or even just the locking cock ring I have) I think about my naughty bits MUCH more often than when uncaged. Occasionally that devolves into a distracting unproductive state, but there are usually ways to deal with it. As JA suggests, things like setting long term goals are good to prevent just taking the cage off. Short term strategies allow for "play" that doesn't require being uncaged. <wink, wink>

8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Mistress says that by Her milking me regularly, She prevents buildup and,as a result, I am more focused on more productive thoughts - like serving and servicing Her better and more often. It seems to be working unbelievably well. I really don't miss the ejaculation or orgasms much and I have come to like the feeling of juices moving through my clitty when I'm milked. That seems to be all that I need or really desire.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice