How was your relationship turned into an FLR?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Silchas, Jan 13, 2023.

?

How was your relationship turned into an FLR?

1. I introduced it to my partner

2. My partner introduced it to me

3. Other (Write in the comments!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. Silchas

Silchas New member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    In a lot of cases, based on what I've read, the man introduces the woman to the FLR, with the woman often locking the man in chastity initially at the man's bequest. But, in a few cases, most notably in @MeanBitch 's case, she introduced her husband to the FLR and chastity.

How was it in your relationship? Or was it something else? Discuss!

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    We got to know each other in a vanilla setting, but quickly realized we both had some experience in BDSM. One thing came to another and that is why we started our relationship as an FLR right from the beginning (slowly though).

Truth to be told it has been me though who introduced the idea to do so... ;)

AllySiss likes this.
  3. Gwen Sissymittens

Gwen Sissymittens Active member

Local Time:
    I brought it up to my wife @Mistress ComDom last summer and gave her a book to read on the topic. We’ve developed from there and are still evolving.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    The first time we met I was in a steelworx Looker 2 chastity cage. I had sent her the key in the mail. I had to travel through airport security to meet her for the first time after being locked for about 10 days.

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  5. Dougie13

Dougie13 Member

Local Time:
    I told her that I wanted to experiment again with chastity and maybe, in a year or so, try out some of the financial dimensions of FLR.

Within a week, I was locked in a mature metal cage and no longer had access to my bank accounts.

6. ATXSubby

ATXSubby Member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Please tell us the book title and author?

7. Gwen Sissymittens

Gwen Sissymittens Active member

Local Time:
  8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    We're not in an FLR. We're just into chastity and orgasm denial.

I told her about it, I had written a long document describing it because if I hadn't she would have googled it and thought I wanted her to fuck black men with large cocks while I mince around wearing women's clothes sucking other mens cum from her anus - coz that's what the internet fantasists seem to focus on and write about.

We then talked about it for a while and we bought some shitty cages before she decided she wanted to be serious about it.

Aside from chastity and me be out of my mind horny most of the time, and her loving it, we have a perfectly normal relationship.

9. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My Queen wanted to Dom for years before we met. I didnt find out 'till 3 months after I was locked and hooked. Beware a woman with both patience and determination

sissyjoanne, Chaz69, Danny15 and 9 others like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I met at a friends house party and had a brief relationship for a few months and then went to being just friends, we kept in touch as we had a lot in common. A couple of months later I called round hers and we were talking and she told me for the last month she’s been a online dominatrix! I tried for my jaw not to hit the floor, as Is been into bdsm and fetishes since my early teens, she said she had been chatting on line to subs, and was loving it!
    It took a few days but I got the courage to confess I was a sub to, and it went on from there, and we started our bdsm relationship. After a few weeks Madam said she needed to talk to me, I feared the worst, that it was over. But she then told me that it wasn’t just games for her, she wanted to do this as a complete lifestyle, I immediately agreed and told her I felt the same!
    And it all went on from there.

Desairs, WWSUB, CagedCockOz and 9 others like this.
  11. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    We explored all of the compass points of BDSM in the beginning of our relationship. We both Switched when it was useful to exploring the others fantasies. One day she told me she wasn’t going to Switch, she wanted and needed control. So she is a Femdom and I am not submissive but very much controlled. I push back and Brat whenever I calculate I can get away with it. Sometimes I mis-calculate…

Desairs, WWSUB, hardbodysub and 2 others like this.
  12. Deleted member 97060

I suggested chastity and as time grew my Miss just slowly took over

sissyjoanne and hardbodysub like this.
  13. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Even though outside my household I am an Alpha male, I never realized that at home I am she has been the lead of our relationship.
    She has always done the financial part of our home but in all fairness she is an accountant.
    But she doesn't like or want the lead in our bedroom she likes it when I'm in charge, to the transition for her to hold the keys to my manhood is a huge step for her.
    She still has a issue with telling me to cage up after we make love, but I just do it and she uses her key to lock it back.

14. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Our relationship essentially started as an FLR. The very first time we had any kind of conflict, she told me that I would have to listen to her, and show that I understood her point of view to her satisfaction before I shared my side. I asked if she meant just when there was a conflict and she said she meant at all times, and that way there would be no conflict. A couple of days later she told me that if I didn’t want to agree, it would be a dealbreaker for our relationship.

Sherrie’sPleasure and Artem like this.
  15. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Ours isn’t a FLR but I’ve asked for more structure and discipline from my Wife, I’ve realized that I definitely crave it as the chastity “play” has become real and an important and normal part of our sex life.
    She has absolutely embraced taking charge of our sex lives and being dominant there, and I had no problem switching to being submissive, but it’s out of her comfort zone so far to go beyond much more than mild maintenance spankings or small demands of me as far as chores to make her life easier.
    I already do 95% of household work as a stay at home husband, early retirement from a work injury has helped this whole lifestyle evolve to where we are any way. But I am hoping she’ll continue making strides in her dominance over me, and we’ve had a few discussions about it, so I think this year will see some bigger changes for both of us.

16. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    Begging and pleading over a long period of time

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have put the second one but i was ask first to do housekeeping and cooking.

18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Ours became an FLR after chastity started. It feels quite natural. It's hard to believe now that I didn't always obey and respect her.

19. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    As far as how we got into this, I guess I have to say it was me.
    I saw a chastity cage on line and was obsessed with finding out what it would be like to wear one.
    My wife said I was crazy, but after I ordered my 1st cage I I told he that I did.
    I watched how to put it on and did.
    It felt weird but amazing.
    I told her that I wanted to wear it, and again she said I was crazy.
    She also said it looked painful which I told her it wasn't.
    She said I could do whatever I wanted to.
    I asked her to hold my keys and be in charge she said no.
    But after struggling to wear it 24-7 which took about 2 months.
    I was able.
    What seald my fate was it stopped me from masterbating and it improved my sensitivity, she then realized that there was benefits to being in charge and took the keys

manintyres and LongTimeLurker like this.
  20. Byron2002

Byron2002 Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Just beginning the FLR journey here.
    I introduced Chastity and orgasm denial as motivation to a weight loss goal to my very vanilla wife.
    She has low libido (AKA I can't manage to get her horny) so she was was ok to go with it as long as it required very low effort from her side.
    I have been attracted to Chastity for a while by I first brought it up to my wife about a year ago.
    I also wear panties as port of all of this.
    Recently, I have added chores / acts of service as part of this. I've always done all the cooking at home but my wife did the kitchen cleaning. For the past couple of weeks I have taken over the cleaning and let her know that I do it because it gets me aroused and hoping for a reward.
    We'll see where this takes me

Simon 123 likes this.
  21. fire-and-forget

Local Time:
    We met in a forum for FLR and OD, so it's been like this from the very start.

hardbodysub likes this.
  22. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Didn't. She asked/discussed and I told her it would be fine but it would just be with someone else. Not an alpha, beta or omega. Just a man with clearly defined principles and ideas, father, husband, and hopefully good role model fo rmy kids. P.S. I think my wife is a superstar. She led when she had to, stayed strong when I was out of country and couldn't talk for weeks at a time and did a great job with the kids. She is a team mate.

Artem likes this.
  23. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    How I got a Femdom Roommate

I had a girlfriend years ago that was a switch like me. On weekends we would flip a coin as to who was in charge of the weekends’ sexual scenarios. She started liking more and more intense femdom scenarios when she would win. Sometimes she would invite some of her like-minded girlfriends to join in the fun too. The relationship ended friendly but after she moved out, I told her I planned to rent out one of my bedrooms since we shared the cost of the apartment. She said one of her friends that I had met and was looking for a place to share rent. I remembered her from just one of those scenarios as a tall sexy big tit blond and said sure. Two months of great sex later she was my femdom roommate and I was her blackmailed sub.
    She discovered that I was playing a kinky version of Truth or Dare online. I let her watch while I was online. She took over my account and began posting Dares that players could request. She used these dares as a source of weekend entertainment for her and her likeminded girlfriends.
    She loved using chastity as a means to an end. With chastity she eventually can get me to do most anything in order to be released. A funny thing happened. I began to get more and more excited of what kinky thing she would have me do next. I have done kinky things I never would have guessed I would do. Once she started sharing me so to speak with her girlfriends my fate was sealed. She now has 27 different chastity cages and dozens of thongs and crotchless panties for me as well as many sex toys and BDSM gear.
    After most every Dare she has me write a detail report on how the dare went. I am both anxious and at the same time excited as to what she will have me do next.

valesk25 likes this.
  24. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    After a mini arguement about an unexpected car bill I think I've always been in an FLR...

Artem likes this.
  25. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    When we started chastity I originally asked my wife if she wanted to incorporate FLR along with chastity. At the time she was not interested, she felt it was too much pressure and didn’t quite understand it. But slowly over the years our marriage has become a FLR through chastity. Her feeling comfortable and confident with her dominance and being able to implement it her way changed the course of our relationship. It’s not a hard core FLR, we are still a team and make the big decisions together but mostly she has the final word and certainly has control over our sex life. I love serving her. So for us it just kind of happened and one day I was like, holy shit we’re living in a FLR.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice