Vanilla to Intense

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jvabox, Jun 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    So my vanilla goddess has taken to the Keyholder/Goddess FLR lifestyle. Headed to our little mtn getaway I have been locked in steel for over 115 days my last orgasm was Valentine's. Her orgasms have increased in frequency as she has started to come to enjoy FLR lifestyle and let go of her guilt of not allowing me to cum. I had to explain to her that if she gets that feeling simply holding my caged cock and massaging my swollen wanting balls would take that guilt away and tell me she appreciates my condition. It certainly seems to have worked, back to the weekend trip. Driving I asked her if she knows we were 1/3 of the year Into lock up she smiled and said she knew too bad she left her key at home I moaned and laughed. We got to the cabin and the weekend started nomal with the typical duties, she did inform me I needed to get the hot tub set up for the next day. Saturday was a work day with projects as the evening wound down our little cowboy hot tub warming nicely, goddess decided to shower off first but wanted me to go first So i could do the dinner dishes while she showered, as I dried off she told me to stay naked. I did notice her key bracelet at dinner but said nothing she knows I saw it. After finishing dinner cleanup she had me check the hot tub , I think it's time . Good come here I am unlocking you as a little reward. She slips the key in the internal lock pulling it out the cage pops off, wow that was easy, but not without the key I laugh now comes the hard part getting the ring off as I work my balls thru the small ring. She reaches down massaging my now swelling cock. Good I am letting you free for a couple of hours, as she squeezes my balls but you are going back in when I say. She strips down naked it's hot tub time grab towels and pore me a glass of wine .
    Sitting across from her drinking wine enjoying the moment she keeps using her foot tapping my balls watching my hard cock how does it feel to be free. All I can think of is being in her I tell her she smiles, slides closer to me my cock slipping between her legs as she runs against me. You mean in there she giggles drinking her wine, suddenly she reaches for my cock sliding it into her all the way and then stops holding me deep inside of her, you don't have permission to cum yet she warns if at all. This goes on for a while as I focus on not exploding, I started to get close and she slid back leaving me free oops I need more wine as I filled our glasses I remember thinking oh my God my vanilla wife was becoming a Goddess. Then she smiled asking I wanted to cum as she slid closer again pulling me to her deep inside feel how wet I am even in the hot tub she smiled answer me . As she started rocking against me her hand reaching down playing with her clit keep your hands on the side of the hot tub she commanded.
    I told her I so wanted to cum but after her and I was worried about my post orgasm drop, she slides forward keeping me buried deep don't move as she continues fingering herself. Ooh you are going to make me cum cause you are going to eat me later after my massage. I could tell she was getting close as I tried to maintain staying buried in her. Suddenly she pulls back slipping me out again leaving me wanting . Finish you wine she smiles as I sip my hard little cock twitching in the warm water, how are we going to get a cage back on that now lol maybe the walk to the cabin will help as we continue siting relaxing. Suddenly she pulls me again to her sliding me inside of her as she rocks against me I grab the side of the hot tub pulling myself to her our eyes locked together the long tension in my balls builds I am so deep into her, look at me she commands she smiles beg is all she says, oh Goddess please I whimper please let me cum .
    Do it now ... Is all it took from deep in my soul all the pressure from months of lock up traveled thru me, never before have I experienced such a feeling with a death grip on the hot tub holding my cock as deep as it would go huge pulses of hot desire explode from me. When my vision cleared to focus on Goddess face smiling breath is all she said .. I beg don't move please I don't want this to end my hands still gripping the sides of the hot tub. The rest of the night was a blur goddess got her body massage rolling over spreading her legs my signal to eat her which she has never done after my orgasm without any hesitation from me I gladly made her explode as she rolled over to sleep.blissfully. her last words were Chastity is no longer about you it truly is about me and you will lock up in the morning ...the clock has started over on day 2 locked in steel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice