Day 6 Religious Experience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, May 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    I'm on Day 6, lots of flirting and wife is looking really good. Sitting at work today I started thinking about her due to the full-ness I'm feeling, pressure, tingling, etc...and I swear I get flush and light headed, stomach butterflies...not sure what causes this but its pretty crazy...feels like i am going to pass out or a "religious experience"

I'm learning to enjoy laying next to her with a raging sensitive you know what. I've turned up the sweetness today and I know she is enjoying it, will be interesting to see what plays out. She usually doesn't make me wait much past when I start seeming desperate and I've found its better for us both if I accept her offer for release.

just needed an outlet for my feelings today...getting a little intense for me...

Giveitup, Consensus, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  2. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Excellent stuff!-if only every husband in the world would catch on!

Giveitup, tiruh811 and WEC like this.
  3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Thanks @Miffy, We did not start out this way I was much more demanding...its taken some maturing to work on myself and enjoy the process of wooing her, lots of emotional ups and downs but overall I take to it now and work really hard to keep pressure off of her. Lots of internal work to turn my manly energy into something more positive. After a week you get the benefits of feeling in love like a teen again...who wouldn't love that!?!

tiruh811 and Miffy like this.
  4. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    If you want more of the religious experience then yes keep the pressure off her and protect her solitude-yep in love like a teen-we have so many days like that it's crazy!

tiruh811 and WEC like this.
  5. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    I just completed my first 6 days as well! We're both first timers and I don't know if she was more amused or impressed that I did it! The thing is I was supposed to stay in for a week but she wanted to play with me so I got out early! Somehow I feel like I failed! Anyway I'm locked back at this time and she decided not to give me a preset release date! And Believe Me Brother she does have me speaking in tongues! Lol!

tiruh811 and Rectrix like this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    The first time you do a week is a big milestone and you are to be congratulated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice