Lunchtime chat...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bondinchas, Oct 2, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    #1 bondinchas, Oct 2, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    My keyholder wife has a high-stress job, so to help her unwind during her lunch break, we sometimes do a little 'sexting'. I had prepared a caption for an appropriate opportunity and today was the day.

Last night she came back from one of her trips away, our reunion evenings after she's been away are always passionate, and last night was no exception. Prompted by a post on this forum, while she was away I had swapped the plastic clip that I had made to prevent the padlock bouncing about with a shiny chrome one. She likes the steel of my cage, much preferring it to the previous plastic cages, and she approved of the update. I mentioned that the new clip, unlike the old plastic one which could be prised off with fingers, would need a tool to lever it off.
    "Oh!" she says, "We probably won't need to do that very often, will we?"

She reminded me at breakfast this morning about a task that she really wanted me to do, she has been thinking and stressing about a lot. I managed to get it done this morning and sent her a message that she would read during her lunch break. When she found out she was really pleased (you can tell, we only ever use a maximum of 3 emojis at the end of a message unless it's particularly significant), so I took the opportunity to send the caption.

I'll be looking out for her smile when she gets home tonight, and I'm feeling that I'm spiralling deeper and deeper into a blissful Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole.

20201002.going.permanent.01.jpg

It was an existing meme that I'd found on bdsmlr that I've altered the text of, wording it so that it's not obvious whether it's the male or the female saying the words, and while it includes the word "permanent", it doesn't explicitly say "permanent chastity" (which could be scary or worrying, this implies it without making it feel irrevocable). A copy below if you want to use it.

20201002.going.permanent.02.jpg

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    Me and madam sexy quite a bit to, it’s good fun, and let us know how you get on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice