Sport Relief / Chastity Relief

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OnTheEdge, Mar 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    Hi All,

The British among you will probably know that Sport Relief is major biannual charity event happening tonight on BBC.

You might also know that with my keyholder Lock I've been having a great deal of difficulty staying in a chastity device even for a night without an unhealthy degree of 'uncomfortability' and/or pain.

So a thought crossed my mind would any of you lovely people, possibly watching tonight anyway, be prepared to donate to keep me locked up tonight? A simple trade if you let me know that you've given any amount tonight I'l stick on the cage straight away and won't remove it till at least 9am tomorrow.

I'm sure Lock will be able to come up with someting suitable as punishment if I don't make it. He's already been threatening to make use Tiger Balm where I clearly don't want to. But the combined peer pressure of having donations made should be enough to keep me locked in.

So if I can't bring myself to stay locked for myself maybe I can do it for the kids.

Any takers? You can donate here.

If not I'll continue to enjoy my freedom - tonight at least.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice