Paying for Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maid_sally, May 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. maid_sally

maid_sally Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Last week my wife and I went away for the long weekend, but before we went I suggested that she lockes me in my Curve before we leave, and not release me until we returned 4 days later (or longer if she wanted), and demand as many orgasms as she wanted by using my tongue, fingers, or her favorite toy. Unfortunately she was hesitant of me wearing the device on the long journey (450 miles each way), but agreed to it being worn whilst we were there.
    The longest I had ever worn the device before was 8 hours, but managed 48 last weekend, and gave her the only orgasm she wanted, using my fingers. On our return I told her how much I had enjoyed it, but it appeared it did not do much for her, especially being satisfied with only one orgasm. To help encourage her to try it again I suggested making payments to he for locking me up, and guess what, she readily agreed to the agreement below, and today I gave her the first £5 as payment for yesterday.
    I think I could have really started something here, and could be locked for the rest of my life. Hope it is not a case of be careful what you wish for :unsure:

Chastity Agreement

Definitions:
    Device: A locking penile restraint.

Chaste: The person restrained by The Device.

Key Holder: The person who holds the key to The Device lock

This agreement is between Maid Sally, The Chaste, and Mistress, The Key Holder.

Conditions:
    1. The Chaste will wear The Device whenever directed to by The Key Holder.
    2. The Chaste will pay The Key Holder £5 per day for the privilege of wearing The Device.
    3. The Key Holder can demand sexual satisfaction from The Chaste at any time, by use of fingers, hands, lips, tongue, or toys.
    4. The Chaste will pay the Key Holder £5 for every orgasm achieved from Item 3.
    5. Whilst The Device is being worn by The Chaste, The Key Holder will tease The Chaste as she sees fit, to increase the frustration experienced by The Chaste.
    6. If The Chaste requests The Device is removed he will pay The Key Holder a £10 release fee. (Also see exceptions below)
    7. For every day The Chaste is not wearing The Device, through his own accord, he will pay The Key Holder £10 (Minimum 1 day). (Also see exceptions below)
    8. If The Key Holder requests The Chaste removes The Device it will be removed immediately.
    9. No payment will be made by The Chaste to The Key Holder if The Device is not being worn in accordance with Item 8 (Minimum 1 day).
    10. At the end of the agreement period (last day of each calendar month), The Key Holder will remove The Device, and stimulate The Chaste to orgasm.
    11. Following completion of Item 10 The Key Holder will either refit The Device to The Chaste to start another one month agreement, of terminate the agreement.
    12. If The Chaste requires any additional sexual release beyond the one on the last day of the month, the request must be put in writing to The Key Holder, along with a £25 request fee.
    13. The Key Holder may refuse any requests made in accordance with Item 12, without having to give any explanation (Request fee is retained by Key Holder).
    14. If The Key Holder grants the request in accordance with Item 12, the Key Holder will remove The Device and stimulate The Chaste to orgasm, and immediately replace The Device, following which The Chaste will pay a further £25 orgasm fee.

Exceptions:
    A. The Device will be removed free of charge to allow The Chaste to ride his cycle, but must be replaced immediately on completion of the cycle ride.
    B. The Device may be removed free of charge, with the permission of The Key Holder, if there are any obvious sign of damage to The Chaste’s body. The Device must be replaced when The Chaste has fully recovered.

Agreement Period:
    The Agreement will remain in force for one calendar month.
    The Key Holder can renew the Agreement if required in accordance with Item 11.
    The Chaste cannot renew the Agreement, and is bound by The Key Holders decision.

Termination of Agreement:
    The Agreement can only be terminated by The Key Holder on the last day of each calendar month.
    The Chaste cannot terminate the Agreement under any circumstances.

I will keep you up to date.
    Maid Sally (In chastity)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice