Am I a Lucky One?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JetMirage, Mar 3, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Hi all,

As you can probably guess I'm new to the board, and new to the world of chastity as well. Things seem to be moving pretty fast for me, so I'm pretty excited. I know there seems to be a lot of hesitation to believing stories where the wife just "accepts it" but I think I may be one of those few lucky exceptions!
    Well, rather than me just rambling about what's going on I might as well start from the begining...

My wife and I are a young couple. I'm only 23 and she's 22 and we both tend to be very open to most things sexually and she tends to be rather dominant to begin with, which probably helped my cause. I started having an interest in chastity and orgasm denial rather naturally I suppose from the fact that I absolutely LOVE being teased. To the point where I almost don't want to get my rocks off just so that the teasing can continue, and my wife just loves getting me all hot and bothered. A few weeks ago (and a bit before) I noticed she didn't like having me touch myself, even if we were "doing the deed." This progressively got worse, and I really started to like it! Finally, after a couple months of looking around online I thought it might be hot to get a device and see what she thought of it. I didn't want to order my first one offline and I know a good basic one in the CBxxxx series so I went hunting for one on a day where she unexpectedly had to go in and work on a Sunday. I was super nervous about showing her and I think my level of horniness got the better of me and I decided to show her when she got home. I presented it as kind of a "gift" for her. She didn't buy it for a minute. She just kind of looked at me sideways and said she was pretty sure I got it for myself and kinda laughed and called me a sexual deviant. I went and put it on and she really didn't like it. She said it looked like it hurt, but I assured her it wasn't bad (even though I do tend to be a little larger and even while flacid I had a fear of splitting the dang thing.) The next day I wore it to work without telling her and when I got home she asked if I was wearing it. I told her I was and she said she didn't think she was comfortable with me wearing something so tight on "her" penis. I told her it had been fine all day and she couldn't believe that I had worn it to work, but she seemed to smile at the idea of me wearing it all day.
    That night we had a talk and it went back to the size issue of the device. I told her there was a larger cage I could get for it (the curve). To my suprise she looked right at me and said "Okay, if you wanna play this game then fine, but don't say I didn't warn you!." I just about broke out of the cage right then and there! What she didn't realize was that I had already ordered the Curve and it was there the next day! I threw it on and she fell in love with it, although I think it's a little long. (I'm really really really considering getting a JailBird, but I don't want to jump the gun too soon.) She kept me in my Curve for the weekend and she especially had fun teasing me on Saturday. It was like something from my fantasies! But there was no orgasm denial, foor which I was thankful. However, that was Saturday and she is going to have me in this thing until Thursday. I'm go so suprised and pleased that this is going so smoothly!

Anyway, I would love to hear some thoughts/opinions about this! Also, I'm probably going to be making a thread in the device section of the board about some questions I have on the JailBird.

It's fun to be on board!

Curious40ish likes this.
  2. SoonToBe

SoonToBe Member

Local Time:
    Sounds great, I'm jealous. Hope I get to enjoy my time locked as much as you are. You should post updates on what has happened since then.

3. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Welcome to the site! You are very lucky I think you are doing fine so far but just realize that it takes some time to get used to wearing the CB. You might have trouble sleeping in it for a while and you might have some pain. but you will get used to wearing it I have and now I can wear it all the time with no problems. Good luck and have fun with your lockup and keep us posted.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Of course you're lucky! :)

I would have been into chastity much earlier if I'd known about it.

Some women are just more receptive to their partner's "odd ideas", and I'm one of them. 4 years ago I was slightly resistant but willing to try... today things are very different! ;)

5. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    Well here's a little update for anyone that is interested...

Some time passed and it has gotten to a point where she gets mad if she ever catches me without it on, and if I don't put it on immediately after cleaning she makes sure I put it on! It really has blown my mind how "into the game" she has gotten. Makes me wonder how far she might eventually want to take it.
    We have run into a little snag though... We are trying to concieve and I was wondering if anyone thinks that wearing a device might hurt sperm production? Anyone have any idea? (And yes... Just ignore the fact that we are trying to have babies while in chastity. Go figure, right?) But because of this fact I havn't been in my device lately which makes me sad :( . I just gave a sample for semen analysis today and if the results are good then I might go ahead and start wearing it again. That brings me to my next update...

We want to move to steel! :eek:

The devices we are currently looking at are either the Steelworxx Braveheart or the Mature Metal Watchful Mistress. Anyone have any opinions one way or the other?

**Update** Just ordered a JailBird! Can't wait till it arrives!!! :D

6. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like things are working out great for you. Good luck with the new cage, I know every time I look at whats available, I want to buy something new. If only money wasn't an issue, oh well.

7. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    Hey evryone!

I finally recieved by Jailbird and all I can say is wow. Wow.
    I opened it up and my firth thought was "Oooh, shiny." I'm not quite sure how to explain this, but it seemed both larger and smaller than I was expecting. I guess that really doesn't matter though becuase the bottom line is that it fits perfectly! I'm glad I took a long time to make sure I got the right size. It actually might be a little short, but it probably only seemed that way because I was very aroused. Also, I ordered a size down on the base ring and it fits fine, but I immagine I will need to downsize on it before too long.The weight I thought it had is pretty much a non-issue. I don't even think I need any breaking-in time. I really can't believe how wonderful it is. Goodbye plastic!
    One of the reasons I wasn't really sure I wanted the JB at the beginning was because I thought the open design would give me too much access, but I don't think it does at all. Also, I don't think I can get out of this thing. For real. I tried pulling out of it for about 15 minutes with absolutely no luck. I might try again with some kind of lubrication just to see if I can get out (Just out of curiosity.)
    The absolute only issue I have with it right now is the fact that the cage swivels on the post a little bit right now. I don't really notice it while wearing it, but I really do think it adds to the possibility of injury or discomfort. Is that normal for a MM device or is something wrong. I plan on asking Bill about it, but i also wanna here from all of the MM wearing people here.

Here are the stats:
    Ring Style : Oval
    Cage/Ring Gap : 3/8" Gap
    Cage Length : 2 3/4" Length
    Ring Size : 1 3/4" Ring
    Cage Diameter : 1 3/8" at the base 1 7/16" closer to the end.
    Medium Security Screw

I'll post some pictures later.

8. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    hi jetmirage,glad to see another guy join the steel is real club. im in a jailhouse from extremerestraints.love it. i didnt realze that mm was here in the us til recently or i would have investigated more, any way these stel devices are getting better & better.enjoy your muzzle.

9. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    Here are the pics I promised!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      82.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      80 KB
      Views:
    Curious40ish likes this.
  10. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Great fit. Couldn't have gotten it any more perfect. Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice