Rituals

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cb1984, Jun 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Today Goddess (@TimidKeyHolder ) and I are talking about rituals. Who here has rituals in their FLR regarding sex or in their daily lives. We were talking about rituals whcih would help her get into the mood or just acts or statements that will keep us both in the D/s mindset.

Mickdrizzle and Westu like this.
  2. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    We are Long distance.. and im 24/7 caged …

each morning i record vows of obedience and send to her …

it focuses the mind !!

LongTimeLurker and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  3. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I must ask permission for certain things:
    - Entering her bed
    - Spending money
    - Doing most anything with my free time (because she might want me to do tasks instead)

elindles and Jail Bird like this.
  4. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We are interested in ritual ideas as well...we've talked about them and then they kind of drop off the priority list due to day to day life...which is all the more reason to have rituals. The idea is to define some things we do to acknowledge our relationship, our love and commitment to each other, recognize our desires and emotional and physical needs. And make space for "us" every day..

Acts of service, like me doing something for her before bed or in the morning.
    Her to acknowledge my sexual energy and masculinity.
    Communication for her to feel valued and cherished.

We're exploring our unique needs right now...so often we've gotten stuck doing to the other what we ourselves need. So out of this attunement will come the things we can do as rituals to celebrate each other.

Curious to hear other's thoughts. Things like "asking permission to get into bed", in our case, might show up as some kind of connecting moment (e.g. me undressing her) ,a short dance and hug. While at the same time, I desire rituals that celebrate my masculinity and energy (maybe some kind of Kokopelli dance).

Mickdrizzle likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    I text my Madam at every breaktime I get, And when I leave work, and I always ask if she wants a coffee on my way home.
    She will always text me when she is out and if I’ve been good I may get a picture to.
    I do a lot more to but there more rules than rituals, but il be happy to share if you wish.

6. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Twice a week I completely shave her body
    After her shower, I always lotion her body
    I always bring her coffee in the morning
    I must clean all sex toys and put away ropes, chains etc after use
    I have an app on my phone where she can always see where I am

Jail Bird likes this.
  7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I guess it is a ritual...
    I get the riding crop every morning. 15-20 smacks on my butt. It's just for my Wife (KH).
    She knows now it makes me start to leak. after she is satisfied I'm leaking, the crop is put away until the next day...

LongTimeLurker and O2beyoursub like this.
  8. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    These are what we have at the moment. I work nights so she is often awake when I get home so some of the mornings or evening rituals are difficult.
    1. as a rule I get the coffee pot ready each day so she has her coffee at the press of a button in the AM
    2. We post a question of the day on days one or both of us work. Yesterday was the ritual question. Today's question is settel ways she can affirm her dominance when family and friends are around (we are discreet with our FLR and D/s dynamic but are thinking of ways or signals that she can keep herself in Domme mode and me in my submissive state.)
    3.) she has taken to having me lotion her legs post shower

9. Lucas93

Lucas93 New member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    I kiss my Goddesses shoes when she gets home. I also give Her a prayer before we go to bed. I would love more ways to make her feel appreciated.

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  10. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Wake her 7am sharp and hand her her pill and a bottle water.

Breakfast in bed every morning. I wait till she eats to eat, in case she needs something. Taking her tray and asking every morning if would like some dessert? Sometimes, she''ll slide her panties off, hand them to me to sniff and lays there while she enjoys oral from me. Truth is, I love this!

I also make her lunch and dinner.

LongTimeLurker and elindles like this.
  11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Nope. No rituals. It's too much work for her to worry about rituals and rules. A complete turn-off.

12. HabsFan

HabsFan Member

Local Time:
    Some of our rituals/rules include:

• I lay out Mistress' clothes for her each morning during the week.
    • I make her breakfast every morning
    • I also have a "house" collar that I wear upon entering and only take it off to shower or leave the house
    • I always get Mistress her drinks AND open the can/bottle for her.
    • Inform Mistress of my work schedule/meetings for the day
    • We have the Life 360 app on our phones so Mistress can monitor for any excessive speeding but also track my location
    • When I clean the house, I'm to wear my customized "slut" apron
    • Make "Sunday Dinner" every week with a recipe that she sends me each week
    • Complete all household chores
    • Fill her pill box every month with her AM/PM medications for each day
    • Wear the panties that Mistress hangs on the door for me each morning
    • I play ice hockey recreationally and prior to each game I get 23 swats (my jersey number) to my ass prior to the game.
    There's certainly more, especially under the chore category. Nothing too difficult for either of us and not hard to keep track of.

We do have a chore app for all my chores which helps keep track of things easily for both of us.

13. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    We have a weekly ritual where she reviews my performance for the week, then I massage her, kissing every body part before I massage it. I am naked except for a collar and sometimes panties. When done I kneel by the bed side and ask if she would like me to worship her body more. Yes means she wants me to pleasure her and No means she wants to be left alone. Only orgasms for her during this weekly ritual.

Patropi likes this.
  14. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife and I begin our day kissing in bed for a minute or two. Then I position myself on my back with my head near her feet. She lifts her feet up and plants them on my face. I then lick her soles and massage her legs while she tortures my testicles. This gives her a chance to relax and contemplate the day, and it starts me out in a submissive role. These sessions usually last 30 to 45 minutes but can last an hour or more. When she is finished, she lifts her feet up from my face, and I kneel beside her so I can give her left buttock a long kiss to thank her for the attention she has given me.

Patropi likes this.
  15. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    We have been been living the chastity lifestyle for 5 years now. She's doesn't give much thought to sex, so I have always offered her ideas for play etc. Just had the conversation the other day that we need to focus more on her, that this is about her pleasure and how this lifestyle makes us better.
    We have decided to try a weekly Goddess worship evening where I will run her a bath, and read to the kids while she enjoys it. Once I am done with the kids, I will return to the room, strip, attach her leash to my cage, and kneel by the bed to wait for her to finish her bath. Once she returns, I'll lotion her legs, then provide her some oral worship. Threw out the idea of punishments for the things I did to irritate her during the week as well, maybe a mantra to recite before I begin.
    She is really excited for it, as am I. Told her it will feel silly at first, but I think she will come to love it.
    I've told her for years it's about her, but she still feels guilt about not letting me cum, etc., so hopefully this will help her take full advantage of the situation she has!
    Not in an flr per say, but some aspects of it.

Patropi, LongTimeLurker and Jail Bird like this.
  16. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Every evening I clean up the kitchen/do the dishes/prepare Mistress/Wife coffee for the next morning. Once a week I go to the market is purchase all groceries needed for home/meals for the following week/etc.

Every other day...sometimes more frequently sometimes less... I am expect to organize my day around time for Mistress/Wife sex time. I am required to take care of her needs until she has told me to stop (generally from exhaustion) Then I am to lay next to her so she can nap until recovered. Sometimes this takes half a day or more so I have to catch up on all other required tasks/duties later sometimes after Mistress/Wife has gone to bed for the evening.

I wouldnt change any part of this!

Jail Bird likes this.
  17. KFox

KFox Member

Business Advisor
    Kentucky, United States
    Local Time:
    I love some of the thoughts and ideas here based around rituals! I would like to explore that more with my sub.

As for us, he is expected to get up before me to make my coffee, run an iron over my clothes selection for the day should they need it, and make the bed after I get up. Before he leaves for work, I expect him on his knees at my dressing table. We then have a two or three minute check in with one another. We both make sure the other is happy in our new dynamic. I expect him to profess his devotion to me and vow to be a respectful and obedient submissive to me for the day. I find that this will focus him and be a great start of the day for both of us.

If there are any issues to be resolved during our daily morning check-in, I assure my submissive, that I will consider the matter throughout the day, and allow a time of my choosing to address the matter. He has learned to trust me that I will take his feelings and opinions into consideration. I think maintaining control of such discussions is a vital role as his Domme.

Artem, TangoSub and cb1984 like this.
  18. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    We live apart and I have to uncage for work unfortunately. To cut down on the amount of free-willy time I have to send a locking video on whatsapp as soon as I get home. Unlocks are given by her via the qiui app and time of use is logged.

19. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    We don't live together but we are close by:

When she stays over I make her coffee and breakfast in the morning.

I make most of the evening meals and clean up afterwards, she is a chef and cooks mostly once per week which is equal to all my meals put together :)

After her morning shower she will let me kiss her on her crotch (no licking just kiss), if I bury my face in too deep ill get swatted. Sometimes if she is not in the mood she wont let me...which leaves me feeling really very down (crazy actually how down it makes me feel even when i know its not because of anything I have done). If I am lucky much more rarely her evening shower.

We also share our location with each other.

We always say good morning and good night via text when she is not staying over.

I used to get the paddle pretty regularly, almost ritually, but she seems to have gone off that lately she has had a lot of other stuff on her mind, so lucky to get what I am given.

20. Mikey7

Mikey7 New member

Local Time:
    Don't have a Chastity Ritual, but we do have a Maintenance Spanking Ritual.

Every 16th of the month, after breakfast, I have to fetch a long thin holed wooden paddle kept especally for these sessions.

I have to lower my trousers and bend over the dining table. At some point (sometimes immediately, other times after making me wait) my wife will join me.
    My wife lowers my underpants.
    I am then given 6 good swats with the paddle.

Before the first one I have so say:-
    This Maintenance Spanking is to show me that:-
    One, You love me . SWAT
    Two, . I often misebehave. SWAT
    Three, When I misbehave you will punish me. SWAT
    Four. The punishmnet will hurt SWAT
    Five, the punishment is for my own good. SWAT
    Six I will thank you for it afterwards. SWAT

I then have to say "Thank you for my Maintenacne Spanking".
    I kiss my wife amd if I am lucky my package gets a fondle before I redress and start my day, And yes, they do hurt. Deliciously!

Every third month (January, April July, and October) I get double swats. (Can't remember why, but there must have been a reason!)

21. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    thats a very rigid routine. I like that and think it important.

For me, Mistress/Wife doesnt set a number. When I get my weekly maintenance paddling, she recounts all the things I didnt do correct or displeased her since the last one that .

As much as I dont mind a spanking, she can go on sometimes to where my legs are flailing pretty good and bottom sore. But then...how else will I learn and remember!

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  22. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    At bed time I go up before her, make our bed and pick 3 toys out to play with a little bit, maybe an hour long play session, maybe 5 minutes, how long and what we do with them is up to her.

I picked lube, a glass dildo and a feather last night, she was like ohh you wanted to lick me to an orgasm, she instead used her hitachi while I used the glass dildo on her after warming her up with the feather for 5 minutes first. I stayed locked.

a few days ago I picked a kali’s teeth bracelet, vampire gloves and a feather. We used the gloves and feather on each other and she added the bracelet under my cage, licked my balls and made me scream and squirm until she was satisfied…

she “likes using her mouth on me more when I don’t just get pleasure out of it “

23. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    As far as rituals that aren’t designated task go. Every morning, when I’m out of town, I text her good morning and tell her how beautiful she is and how lucky I am one a couple minutes before her alarm goes off. So it’s the first thing she sees every morning. When we are together. Every day in the late afternoon/early evening range she boops me on the nose.

24. Caged4Sazz

Caged4Sazz My wife has become my KH

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    I make every effort to kiss the back of my Queens hand each morning before we leave the bedroom.
    Start the day with the right mindset.

25. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Our only set ritual is Friday night I give my Queen a full body massage so she can start her weekend off in a relaxed and pampered mood. That started very soon after we started using a cage four years ago, I bought a portable table, bottle warmer for the oil and a heating pad for the table and towel.
    Last week I also gave her a pedicure for the first time, I did a decent job at applying nail polish lol, and I’m sure with practice I’ll get better. I think the pedicure will be an every other week ritual.

Other than that, we don’t have set times for things like maintenance spanking or other services for her. I just serve her the best I can daily. Being an early retiree and in enforced chastity, I figure I should make her life as easy as possible seeing as she is still working and we live in a mild WLM.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice