Just Wondering....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by someonechris, May 10, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. someonechris

someonechris The One And Only

Vet Assistant and Grounds Keeper
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I am not one to post alot as i am a quiet person. Ive been expierencing something lately im just not sure about so i thought maybe i'd post here in hope that maybe i could find some understanding. I had read many times that chastity makes a man more submissive, respectful, and willing to try much harder to please his Lady. I'm not new to chastity but lately i'm feeling abit emotional. i am usually a very out going and positive person. Lately things in life have been getting me down. Things that usually wouldnt phase me as i can over come them. my reason for posting is pretty much to see if others have delt with emotional depression while being locked. I'm wondering if maybe since chastity enhances so much emotion and desire, could it be adding to my current state of mind? I dont deal with this kind of feelings very often in fact i think this might be the worst time ever. i want to add this has nothing to do with sex play or relationships as life is able to dish out many more problems than just those. i just wonder if perhaps i should concider chastity to be adding to this feeling i cant seem to over come. thank you to anyone that has some insight to offer. chris

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    well it has made me cry a lot over things i finds very sad.

3. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    I think that it is a natural reaction to feel emotional but just be careful that it doesn't take over.
    I would suggest to have a short break from chastity to see if you feel any different.
    Depression is a dreadful thing that can blight your life.
    Please be careful, chastity is amazing but not if it's doing you "harm". Your health and well being are worth more than that- they are priceless ;)

maid_carrie likes this.
  4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Very wise advice that should be noted :)

5. someonechris

someonechris The One And Only

Vet Assistant and Grounds Keeper
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Thank you for the advice Mistress Deborah. And thank you to the submissives that took a little time to post here for me. I got some good sleep last night and woke to a much needed day off today. i'm feeling alot better now :) i guess i was pushing myself a little too hard lately and i apologize for the negative nature of my post.

6. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    I have had some depression issues before, and since becomeing sub I have had a few minor lapses. My Mistress has caught it early and brought it to my attention, and I've been able to "reset".

I think, for me at least, it's part of the realization I am no longer the Alpha, and this is now my life, but then it IS what I wanted, and asked for...

7. rwbyswitch

rwbyswitch Australian, walks upside down

Aus
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    nah, depression in it's purest form isn't really something you ever get rid of. It becomes a part of you that taints the way you see the world.
    how you then train yourself to see after the tainting can be what either makes or breaks you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice